Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
none of these names come close to Baron Dax and Basile Baraka on the terribleness scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

rovert posted:

This isn't a SPOILER more what I've been told by reliable people. I don't want spoil anyone's fun in the NXT thread. But I've been told that Sanity is Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe and Sawyer Fulton.

So no Tommy End, Big Damo or Crazy Mary Dobson.

Sanity was a faction originally planned for Solomon before he quit apparently.

Sawyer Fulton has had like a million gimmicks and Im guessing this is his final chance before they can him so Im fine with it I guess

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

So Takeover card is, what, Roode-Nakamura, three-way for the tag belts, Asuka-Moon, 8-person with Sanity vs Tye's team of babyface losers (I'd guess it'd be Tye, Jose, Roddy and Ruby based on those taping spoilers) and something with Ohno?

Tye Dillingers stupid team of loving idiots

I'd be down for Ohno vs Andrade though so I hope it happens

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I hope Sister Abigail uses the same finisher but calls it Bray Wyatt