Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

So what's everyone's next cassandra gig gonna be now that Bayley's debuted

Tye Dillinger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Teddybear posted:

If Roman popped again that's the end of him.

If he wins the US title it'll keep him from being shot back into the main event.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Am I to gather by that photo that Triple H now opposes Stephanie?

That's how it was set up last week, so probably.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Psychepath posted:

When's the last time there was a champion without McMahahon drama as part of the storyline? 2011?

Roman Reigns when he was facing AJ Styles earlier this year.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Seth would be a better face than KO.

But would Steph be a better face than triple H.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

VJeff posted:

Not much point in him being in NJPW taking pins right now.

I mean, i'd rather it be Ishimori getting all the pins in Firing Squad tag matches than Loa.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Black is the quickest i've seen an NXT main eventer go from 'surefire success that will even be able to make it work on the main roster' to just getting completely lost in the shuffle. He didn't even make it out of NXT!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Low Desert Punk posted:

the fact that actual wrestling fans have an interest in seeing pentagon in WWE makes absolutely zero sense to me

They like Pentagon and they also watch WWE, so if he signs with WWE it will be more convenient for them to see him wrestle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

He lost the belt because his whole title run was completely overshadowed by Gargano/Ciampa and it made sense to move the belt to the feud that was maineventing every ppv.