Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Orton/Bray double turn is what I honestly expect to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I hope Dean gains back 30 lbs of muscle and stops being zany.

Shield should be what they once were: come out, beat people up, leave. But I just know it's going to be just to suck off Roman Reigns so I expect a lot of Dean/Seth getting beat up only for THE BIG DOG to save them every time.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

projecthalaxy posted:

roman was a lot better at promos when he said seven words a week
Roman probably would've gotten over better if they didn't insist on trying to make him John Cena Lite and just let him be a destroyer badass man-of-few-words.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Venomous posted:

if he were Braun, then
I mean yeah Braun's booking is great.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

So the Shield is going to bury every cool and good person on the roster in one match?
Worth it as long as it gets Roman over.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

To me it's like...they started at the conclusion: Roman still can't get people behind him, so let's reunite :siren: The MOTHERFUCKING Shield! :siren:

Hmm let's take our biggest heel on Raw, which is somehow currently the loving Miz. Great he already has 2 lackeys so we can do a 3v3. Roman couldn't handle Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel by himself and he had to bring the shield, really, for these 3? That makes him look like a punk, so let's bring in The Bar because reasons. They were feuding with Ambrose/Rollins right? Hmm, the shield is still way too big of a deal for these guys? Uhh, Strowman, let's get you in there to make it 4v3, can the shield overcome the odds!?. Also, Kane?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Eagerly awaiting the debut of “Rude-y” Rhoda Roundhousey.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Open Marriage Night posted:

A shmozz of epic proportions.
What does HHH have to do with this?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Melina had the best music/entrance out of all of them so I hope it's her.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

What we need here is to piggyback on the immense success of an untouchable person in the division, like Brock. Why only kill the male side of the card? I'm all for equality.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

What possible reason would they have for a *surprise* Rock match? That's the kind of thing you advertise.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Makes sense. Roman will beat him in a match for the case and then beat Brock on a random raw.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

3 fatal 4-way tag matches sounds like hell.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Remember when Bray was in a face version of the two man power trip with Regins for like a single episode of Raw and it was cool and then it was just dropped? (Maybe he got hurt? I forget)

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Bringing Rowan to team up with Brodie Lee would be hilarious. Didn't Brodie loudly complain that he and Rowan just kept getting put back together because WWE somehow couldn't find something else for them to do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

don’t they know you’re supposed to use those to boost part timers, not give them to established people? fuckin hell this company