Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

We should change the thread title imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I was told about Roman 2 weeks ago

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, you can probably do a MitB cash in safely with a pregnant wrestler, but it also should be the wrestler's decision whether that's something she's willing to do, especially right now. If she does vacate the belt because she didn't want to take the risk that shouldn't be something anyone criticizes.

“Pregnant woman wrestles amidst global pandemic” is exactly the type of headline to cement 2020’s legacy

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

A guy who spoiled the entire results of Stadium Stampede is claiming Ricky Starks is Cody’s opponent next week

Godddd I hope so

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Should have linked it, my bad

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...utm_name=iossmf

Based on the things this person has spoiled, they seem to either live or work around Daily’s Place, with a view into what they’re filming. I believe next weeks Dynamite was taped tonight

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i can't believe aew is giving bischoff the book

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://wrestletalk.com/news/huge-spoiler-nxt-championship-match-tonight/

Winner of the 4 way 60 minute iron man match for the NXT championship tonight is....

Nobody :lol:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

i hope it's not brodus clay. i hope it's not aron rex. i hope it's not the great khali. i hope it's not alex riley. i hope it's not enzo or cass. i hope it's not erik redbeard. i hope it's not rob van dam. i hope it's not curtis axel. i hope it's not ryback. i hope it's not alberto del rio. i hope it's not hornswaggle. i hope it's not jbl. i hope it's not jerry lawler. it's going to be jerry lawler. it's for sure jerry lawler.

its disco inferno

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hope you got your Brock Lesnar merch from WWE.com because it is no longer available

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Ladder match guy will be under 35, for sure.

What's the over/under that he'll be under 35?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Davros1 posted:

Isn't she ... problematic? In a Ivelisse kind of way?

no harm in just assuming she is without evidence, count me in

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

hearing it was actually fanny kumquat

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The acclaimed are now total baby faces lmao

rules

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Taven? Great pickup. Always the standout in every company he’s in. Don’t look at my post history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I would assume the wrestlers are excited to be traveling to another country to wrestle on one of the biggest shows of all time