Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

That does look like a crummy photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

I’m with Uncle Dave’s suggestion on today’s Observer - Neville surprise debuts at All In’s pre show, wins the Battle Royal, beats Lethal for the ROH Title, then we get Neville vs. Ospreay at DBD.

Would rule, and probably the hottest booking for ROH in ages.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

TTBF posted:

Vince had to be convinced that people would find Gail Kim attractive because he thought no one was attracted to East Asian women

Which in retrospect, makes the Mrs. Yamaguchi-San angle even weirder.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Why on Earth would you take two major debuts and just saddle them in a stable together?

Feels like maximum return on that would be to give each guy their own angle.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Ronda also just signed to have a recurring role on the a FOX show 911.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Pylons posted:

It feels like the original plan was for MJF vs. Mox at DoN. I know they said 90% of DoN was what they had originally planned on but I'm not sure how much I buy that.

I’m pretty sure MJF said on the post-Revolution Dynamite declared a title shot was his next focus.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Pylons posted:

All of Fyter Fest night 2 has been leaked from a pretty reputable source:

On today's Observer, Meltzer says there's supposed to be another Cody TNT Title Challenge too, which either...

1. He's wrong.
2. These spoilers are incorrect/incomplete.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Jericho confirmed 2 of the AEW Deadly Draw matches on his Saturday Night Facebook stream thingy, per Fightful:

• Nyla Rose & Ariane Andrews vs. Anna Jay & Taynara Conti
• The Nightmare Sisters (Brandi Rhodes & Allie) vs. Diamante & Ivelisse

I wonder if the second one wasn't part of the tournament, as the Nightmare Sisters staying together kinda blows the whole "random draw" thing.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Darby’s supposed to be on the show, not mentioned here?

And no Mox/MJF follow up?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

What’s this from?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

try the new taco place posted:

No really who on planet earth wants to see Myers v Omega? Am I missing something

Brian Myers.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Procrastinator posted:

the triumphant return of alex shelley

This is literally the main thing I wanted when Omega started working Impact. Then Shelley had to go on hiatus due to completely sensible reasons.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

I feel like the clickbait rumor on all the lovely rasslin news sites in the late 90’s was that Paul Wight was to debut as Titan in the WWF.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Germansimp posted:

Also, the Slim J that is mentioned in the spoilers, is that the same Slim J that was a member of Special K in early ROH?

The very same. Tony’s gonna do just fine as ROH booker.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

HOT! New Memes posted:

The guy who designs almost all the shirts for AEW wrestlers just posted a design for Sasha Banks. I know she is at Wrestle Kingdom now but it’s interesting he is the one who designed it.

FWIW, he does a lot of work for PWT-aligned workers, just so happens a lot of it is AEW work.

So, smoke, but I dunno about fire.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Ernest.

The Cat.

Miller.

Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003