Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That poo poo better die on the house shows before it ever gets to my TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

wasn't vince supposedly oblivious to the fact that some men find some asian women attractive? anderson's repeated references to his 'hot asian wife' probably confused vince, and confusion infuriates him

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

HerraS posted:

Oh man if Miz retires shitdick loser Ziggler I will make it my mission in life to give him a big sloppy kiss on the lips

keep your gross lips off the moneymaker, buster

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oatgan posted:

Smackdown looks good, again

Check your pm's, or if you did already, respond to my reasonable request. Preferably in the affirmative.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

What does he means by this?

Schreiber got in trouble for her tweets; racist, slut-shaming, anti-HAES, used the word 'human being', and seemed to have a thing for swastikas and other nazi iconography.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Absurdly excited about Percy Watson being back. Huge fan of his back in reality show nxt season 2.

I remember when they first introduced the season 2 roster and a bunch of us were immediately fans of Percy. He sadly wasnt much in the ring, but I still have a soft spot for him.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

It was the glasses and his over the top personality and his taunt dance and "OH YEAH"

The way this board feels about Alexa is how I feel about Percy. You know, minus the creepy perverted poo poo.

The taunt and OH YEAH, and also the pointing to his rear end which says OH YEAH on it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Vaguido posted:

From what I've seen from Orton building his feuds with Lesnar and Wyatt, I don't have any confidence in him being able to build a big enough feud to scream Wrestlemania main event.
Actually if they build it the same way they built the initial feud, with Randy wandering around Wyatt's endless corridors and boiler rooms filled with arrows and pseudo-ominous messages, it'll be a lot of fun. But then again I like stupid and goofy segments in my wrestling.

Bray should put Randy through a complete re-enactment of Alice in Wonderland

on the other hand, maybe if we all talk about how Orton is definitely winning, Vince will flip out and give it to someone else. Like he did with Jericho and (you want) Sheamus

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Mickie and Alexa both win :woop: but Natalya loses :saddowns: I guess we can't have ALL the heels win.

I am excited for the Smackdown PPV

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Mickie just came back and must look strong, Becky can take the loss.

Plus Mickie's win might involve Alexa interference

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I think Bray's gimmick really only works with him as a dominant main eventer. If they don't want to push him like that, he shouldn't be a supernatural cult leader of monstrous men that teleports around and rants about being a god.

Having a man call himself The New Face of Fear and The Eater of Worlds and then lose all his feuds just makes him and his followers look stupid. The Undertaker gimmick would have failed hard if he was jobbing constantly. If they want him to be another midcard chump, just make him a... Rob Zombie Enthusiast or something and cut it out with the 20 minute promos about souls and demons and buzzards and dead ladies.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the biggest surprise to me on there is Enzo and Cass favored to win, but i havent been watching RAW, so maybe they're getting pushed harder than I know about?

edit: the other biggest surprise is that no one has a minus for the Smackdown Women's Title. Naomi is the 'favorite' but still has a +100 :confused:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

It's because she's not an overwhelming enough favorite. Betting odds aren't zero sum.
I knew the second part because the math doesn't add up ever, but I don't see why a betting site wouldn't put the favorite at a minus just to pay less money. Also what happened to the time-honored tradition of being embarrassed and degraded in front of your family in your hometown?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RIP rosey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdtfcOlr0tk

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon will never die, actually

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Rowan pins Harper
Nakamura wants Dolph tonight, Dolph wants it at Backlash. Dolph lays out Nakamura
:rip: Smackdown

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Everyone said Rowan has a new finisher, and I honestly don't believe it simply because I can't remember even once seeing Rowan hit a finisher. Even the sentence "Rowan hits a finisher and pins Harper" seems like a foreign language to me

he used to do a big splash. not off the top or anything.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

Nakamura actually beat down Dolph which is weird for the person watching that show to get wrong
yeah and luckily i switched back the channel just in time to see it, so i was pleasantly surprised to see dolph getting his head knee'd off

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mkay0 posted:

According to who?

me

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

can mike bennett get over if wwe doesn't let maria distract his opponents with her butt?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i hope jinder doubles his diet and exercise regiment and gets Big Poppa Pump levels of big, where his biceps have their own biceps

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

I hope Maria ditches her old pop-punk theme. Starting up whatever SDvRaw game opened with that on the menu every time was painful.

Good news, her new theme is amazing and also terrible. It's a lot of fun and much better than that crap she used to have.

You saying "pop-punk" made me think of Ashley Massaro, whom I do not miss at all.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

That match was undertaker's fault and he doesnt deserve a better ending or whatever. i loving hate all necromancers, skeltons, zombies, conjurers, wizards, satan boys, and hayseeds

The undead are lame as hell but dissing Satan is a good way to get your rear end beat

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I'm really glad IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET is now a catchphrase for Braun.

I hope it continues past the Roman feud, and anyone caught in Braun's crosshairs is just destined to be blindsided by a gigantic man on a regular basis.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

What is Gulak's position on the Punjabi Prison?
a submission through the bamboo cage would probably be pretty cool

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cena vs. Joe is more interesting than Cena vs. Brock pt VI

Plus Cena and Joe started off in the same place and it'd be cool if they main-evented a PPV in the biggest wrestling company in the world all these years later

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I hope The Great Khali rips the wall of the Punjabi prison off and kicks Jinders rear end, and then cuts a promo to explain why he did it

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Braun is face in that feud until Roman embraces his fat.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Alexa and Nia are cool and I bet they'll have fun getting to have a title match against each other because they are :allears: Best Friends :allears:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Alexa leaving would mean they'd have 0 women who can cut a promo, which would please PSP because they're offended that anyone would say you should listen to a woman.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

imo every promotion, especially WWE, should be clamoring for Okada to go over their champ. :colbert:

*holds up sign that says "OKADA FEARS ASUKA" and mugs for the camera*

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

brb changing my dumbass last name to loving "von Muscles"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Mae Young Classic just started

Princesa Sugehit defeated Kay Lee Ray

why isn't it live? wtf

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Isn't that elbow drop going to destroy her hip or am I just misreading how she takes the impact?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

the cwc wasn't live either why would this be

wrong question, the correct question is 'why wasn't cwc live either?'

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont know who shayna is and i dont care about any of this bullshit

i hope shes fun to watch if shes getting all the way to the finals

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

but does she care whether other women care about wrestling? this is important

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

:sigh: Rusev...

The only good thing about that outcome is that I can scream USA USA USA USA USA until the neighbors call the cops, and then the cops haul me away for continuing to scream USA USA USA directly in their faces

lol that Lana's new gimmick is apparently 'Tamina's prison bitch' but she still has better odds than Tamina

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

someone told vince that showing maria's rear end isn't PG and she'll always be in her formal attire and he promptly used Mike's contract as the wrap for his steak+ketchup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Despite my desire to wear "Los Ingobernables de Estados Unidos" gear, I have to assume the WWE would criminally misuse Naito. So can I instead have a list of 'which gimmicks would you like us to rip off?'

And also 'who's moves should we steal?'

also list does not include toru yano, list is a mess and a waste :sad: