Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

TNA
* TNA World, X Division and King of the Mountain Champion Bobby Lashley comes out and talks about unifying all of the singles title. Billy Corgan shoots the idea down. Dixie Carter tries to calm things but Lashley isn't having it. He tosses the KOTM and X Division Titles, saying they are dead from here on out
* Abyss defeated Jeff Hardy with help from Rosemary. The Hardys vs. The Decay for the TNA Tag Team Titles is official for Bound For Glory

* DJ Zema Ion won Ultimate X over Rockstar Spud, Mandrews, Braxton Sutter, Andrew Everett and Trevor Lee to become the new X Division Champion
* Heel Drew Galloway and comes out to talk about why he attacked Aron Rex (Damien Sandow). He calls Rex an intruder. Galloway knocks the fans and Rex, promising to take him out for good if he sees him again. Billy Corgan comes out and mentions almost suspending Galloway but says someone talked him out of it. Galloway said Corgan is now Dixie Carter's bitch. Rex appears and reveals he was the one who talked Corgan out of suspending Galloway. Rex and Galloway brawl until it's broken up
* Allie comes out for her Knockouts Title celebration. She cuts a promo and is interrupted by Sienna, who wants blood. Maria Kanellis stops her and ends up ripping into Allie, basically calling her useless. Maria says the celebration isn't for Allie, it's for new opponent. Maria tells Allie to lay down and pins her. Maria is the new Knockouts Champion

lmfao at all of this. Devaluing all of the singles titles by declaring them dead, the Hardys just finished a 3 month feud and are now tagging together again for no reason, an ex-WWE guy calling an ex-WWE guy an intruder and a turning heel because of it, and a loving fingerpoke of doom to top it all off.

TNA. Cross the Line!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Broken EC3 :allears:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oatgan posted:

aron rex

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

At Wrestlemania, there will be a wrestling match :ssh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol that Neville was the last non indie darling to be in the NXT title picture

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Cody Rhodes Was Always Bad

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Venomous posted:

if anyone is watching Smackdown rn, Ziggler wins the Fatal 4-Way. Smackdown Was Always Bad

durrr

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sounds like a garbage show

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

When did Dutch get released by WWE

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hmm yes what a fatass

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jiro posted:

Yes I'm sure what Nikki would want more than anything is to be kayfabe proposed to instead of actually being married.

I uh, don't think it would be a kayfabe proposal is the idea

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Drew Carey & Donald Trump are WWE Hall of Famers. Just in case you thought that being in it means anything.

Oh, and Snoop Dogg.

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Feb 20, 2017

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I look forward to Ronda's run with the belt

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

He's already booked for the ARMBAR

My question now is is Braun still 1) in the ARMBAR and 2) winning it, because if not I could see Shaq eliminating Show last

The 2 year build to Shaq vs. The Big Show, I love it Maggle!!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

ARMBAR isn't a real match

Hence the reference to a 2 year build, durr

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So the SD women's division is Naomi, Becky, Natalya & Carmella? :laffo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sanguinia posted:

I'm not blaming Roman personally, I'm blaming the fact that what the people who make the show are doing with Roman filters down into every other booking decision and makes the entire show worse, even the best parts. Thanks for insulting me for no reason though, that was super necessary. I'm not here talking to someone who wants Brock Lesnar to retire forever because that will somehow make wrestling better and trying to explain why his reasoning is flawed or anything, so surely I must be idiotically blaming the performer for dumb poo poo that is Vince's fault.

Glad I got to start my day off being spat at.

Whoa there, bike pedals weren't meant to go in reverse that hard

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This Raw sounds like poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Frankston posted:

Jinder will win by DQ thereby not winning the belt, hth

How are they booking a match where the babyface gets DQd

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OctoberCountry posted:

Having Tyler Breeze and Fandango getting TV time was fun while it lasted

lol if you thought they were getting anything more than a filler feud push

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Baron Corbin is probably the second worst pick to win after Dolph

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Ambrose also, for the same reason as Kane.

That was such a good loving show. The first Styles/Cena match, good MitB match, all of the Shield holding the title in one night with the rightful Best Shield Member standing tall at thend. Also I looked at the card and have no memory of Apollo Crews beating Sheamus at all :confused:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So who is Roman's opponent at SummerSlam? Braun?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I just realized WWE is putting Roman over the Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and John Cena in the span of one calendar year. And he still won't be over after it all :allears:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

He is hugely over, listen to the reactions he gets.

Ok, over as the babyface they're pushing him as then

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

....so he's staying heel too then I guess

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oatgan posted:

Donald Trump

I think becoming the most powerful man on Earth kinda overshadows his prior celebrity presence maybe just a bit?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Super No Vacancy posted:

how is that the best timeline then lmao

Then
Now
Forever

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pretty sure he wouldn't have reentered the USADA testing pool as a bluff

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

I'm pretty sure Finn at this point just takes his paychecks and pretends he's someone's admin assistant when the other wrestlers get recognized outside of the show.

It's so cute when people think that the wrestlers care about how they're booked first, and their paycheck second.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Yeah, we only have decades of wrestlers throwing tantrums and pulling power plays to ensure they get booked the way they want to be booked to base that on. What a load of malarkey!

durrrrr

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

Just a thought, but consistent terrible booking hurts a performer's future career prospects in an industry where contract negotiations and revenue from merch sales are based on popularity.

I forgot, I have to be extremely specific with goons.

Obviously wrestlers care about their booking. If they're getting paid, you won't hear them complaining about it, you'll hear booking complaints. If you're in TNA and not getting paid on time, then they bitch about not being paid on time and stop caring about the booking until they get paid.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I look forward to the traditional "MitB holder loses clean and decisively early in the show before cashing in after the title match"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Asuka is gonna lose her first match on the main roster isn't she

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vince McMahon making GBS threads his pants about football

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

kinetic77 posted:

Not sure if it aired yet, apologies if so, but Aj lost to Seth on X Box in Madden. I won't spoil his melt down, but I think this is when the nail met the coffin.

you don't have to apologize for spoiling things in the spoilers thread :ssh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

HHH, Shane and Stephanie match at Wrestlemania lol

And Roman main eventing

Fun

I love how Wrestlemania has slowly been morphing from the one reliable show where the right things happen, to now where it's just Vince McMahon taking a poo poo in our mouths for 7 hours straight.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

MMA fans don't even give a poo poo about Rousey anymore, who's going to care about this feud except Stephanie McMahon and someone jerking off over Becky

Vince's little girl wanting a vanity match is all that matters in this situation

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao if you think Steph would ever agree to tap out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm glad Neville was freed from the cruisers to go back to being a babyface loser with the rest of the roster