Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

The Titus brand just isn't taking off like we'd hoped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

So the Shield is going to bury every cool and good person on the roster in one match?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Finn is gonna be getting his win back from Sister Abigail at SS.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

If Kurt comes out in Shield Gear and does Roman’s moveset I’ll officially be behind Roman Reigns 100%.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Kurt is all over their advertising, there is no way they would pull a bait and switch like that because people are now paying money to see Kurt.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

radio edit

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

What the gently caress is this talk of Neville being World Champ? Almost as bad as when people said the same of Sandow.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I can't even imagine juggling two undefeated streaks into a whole new year.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Why should he? That comic book poo poo is beneath being the Big Dog and maintaining the yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

TheCool69 posted:

I mean if Fuckin Dog The Bounty hunter can be forgiven...and stuff he said was 10 times harsher and uglier

But Dog agreed to be buried in some river with slaves. Hogan hasn't done that yet.