Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Akira Tozawa has his possible last match in Dragon Gate on 9/22 as he challenges YAMATO for the Dream Gate. Everything I've heard and all my senses are pointing to that he's signed with WWE. They like to do big match sendoffs, and this is his first Dream Gate challenge in 2 years. He is still holding the Triangle Gate, but they've never been stringent about having someone drop a belt on the way out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
So Dragon Gate's doing a non-televised Triangle Gate defense on 9/4 so I've gone from 75/25 that Akira Tozawa's heading to WWE to 90/10.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Baron Corbyn posted:

Who's Su Yung dating? Last time I heard her name she was dating Lawler which stuck in my mind as the jokes write themselves.

I know she's dating Rich Swann, but they might be engaged at this point.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

rovert posted:

Unless he refereed the last few matches Drake didn't referee at the tapings. Hopefully he's main roster bound.

i sure hope so. drake's one of the genuine good guys and has been a lot and dare i say deserves it. also is a v good ref.