Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Dexie posted:

Assuming Roman is back in time, who's going to be the third man for the Usos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Midnightghoul posted:

hope ellsworth starts helping asuka instead and wears a kimono to the ring

Well, you got half your wish..

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

PWInsider is saying Gargano, Black, and Ciampa are backstage at tonight's RAW. No idea if WWE has any plans for them.

Obviously part of the Revival's 83 part list of demands to stay with WWE is being allowed to have 1 (one) Takeover-level main roster tag match against DIY.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

GLOSS posted:

Obviously part of the Revival's 83 part list of demands to stay with WWE is being allowed to have 1 (one) Takeover-level main roster tag match against DIY.

I am the new scoopsman.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

The simplest answer for Mandy winning is that Sonya's gonna win the strap in a few months then get instantly cashed in on by her "best friend". They've been setting that angle up for months now, despite what people might think of either of those two's worthiness of being champion...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

The Yuta/Mox match is everything the internet is building it to be. Dunno if this will make tv, but when he was accepted in, he took the blood off his own face and wrote BCC across his chest. Boston has had two absolute bangers after Dynamite now with the Omega/Janela lights out match and now this.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

To get away from the Sammy discussion, here's a context free picture of the match you need to watch tonight:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Pylons posted:

lol someone uploaded that sequence and I made something with it.

https://i.imgur.com/I4onL8h.mp4

(sound on)

You know what's even better? This was actually not that moment....