Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dean being such a heavy favorite makes me glad.

too sweet me, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rovert posted:

Ziggler is the enormous favourite now in other markets

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

smart money won't be in until later

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Venomous posted:

wow. Thought they'd want to create a great top heel

in wwe? :laffo:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The second Brock retires forever will improve the product exponentially. Brock booking is worse than the worst Roman booking.

:yeah:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Evil Badman posted:

Coming from the other angle, why on earth would Taker come back from that send off

money

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

They finally have something for Rusev to do, on his new show, and it's "re-enact Mania 31"

Hopefully they have another video package before hand where Reagan gets massive boos

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

gently caress right off. Jinder is actively terrible.

Eh, at least Jinder is bad in the funny way. Face Orton is bad in the boring way

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HerraS posted:

jinder is a better champion than ambrose ever was

sorry you're dumb

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

*beats every other member of the shield multiple times and has good feuds with them and aj styles but is forced to deal with dolph ziggler for a few weeks into summerslam*

"boy that guy sucks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with dolph ziggler"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

if it leads to them having to pull back on alexa bliss once this dies in front of a live crowd i'm down

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Alexa winning the title has about ruined the Raw women's division.

she did the same to smackdown

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

charlotte and becky are good. maybe they should be facing alexa

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Make sure to get the Sasha/Bayley match in when people least care about Bayley.

wwe owns

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

I just know that I for one will be shocked that this WWE event will probably be subpar for the people who like NJPW's product

also for people who like wwe's product

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i would

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

So fun people with good taste, glad to know :)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

celebs don't get brought in to lose what the gently caress is wrong with you people

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the best five minute match ever between goldberg and lesnar, aj styles and shane mcmahon had a badass match, and the hardys came back

also bray wyatt used spooky magic and still lost, but that's par for the course with him

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Explain Sting without using the word or any variation of the word "petty"

it was sting's last year wrestling, triple h was going to be around for years to come

not that i agree with that but i can see triple h arguing that in a meeting

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

im not sure sting knew it was his last year at the time shout out to seth rollins

maybe i'm misremembering but i thought he was just signed on for a year and was talking about retiring when his contract came up even before he was murdered by the coward seth rollins

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Venomous posted:

if he were Braun, then

braun is over and liked, yes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Cross dressing isn't transgender.

try to explain that to vince

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NXT doing a war games match is also a good trial run to see if they want to run one of the main roster after the Shield are a group again

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

Good on Neville for not being fooled into following along as they kick the can down the road over and over again as I'm sure they would've done with the title in this scenario.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting the same speeches he saw Aries get and said gently caress this.

same for CM Punk

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

spoiler: water is wet

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Outside of the G1 in NJPW Nakamura was mostly about one amazing match every 2 or 3 months plus if its Styles/Nakamura there's no way it'll be a bad match unless they only give them 9 minutes or something

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

if you're all about in-ring work and watch wwe, Roman is legit one of the top 5 dudes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

I mean if you're going to limit it to Raw and also discard 205 Live this is a statement that could potentially be correct I guess.

nobody watches 205 Live, and I said "Top 5" for a reason

this also includes woman

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

roman reigns push is crap but holy hell, just say you don't like the guy and his booking sucks and is alienating for the majority of fans. don't pretend he can't go in the ring

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

AJ Styles and The Usos are the best in the company. Becky Lynch would be if they actually booked her. Charlotte is there as well. Plus KO and Sami

EDIT: on the flip side of the coin The Miz is the best promo in WWE right now even if his matches aren't the best

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 15, 2018

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

VJeff posted:

Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, Cesaro, Jason Jordan, Finn Balor
AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Chad Gable, Rusev, Both Usos
Cedric Alexander, Gran Metalik, Akira Tozawa, Jack Gallagher, Noam Dar (and that's ignoring Neville)

I guess if you don't like Finn, you could say Roman's the fifth best in-ring guy on Raw without counting any Cruiserweights? :shrug: If you include NXT guys too, he probably doesn't crack the top 20.

again, nobody watches 205 live and roman is better in-ring than rollins, jordan, orton, and ruzev

so he's still near the top

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'm not trying to Always Bad Rollins either, he's loving great don't get me wrong

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

You wouldn’t know it from their respective shows but Karl Anderson and Tyler Breeze are both better.

2012 was 6 years ago

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

holy gently caress, can this nightmare world at least give us a better match than aj styles vs trash fire dolph ziggler

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fire dolph ziggler

out of a cannon, into the sun

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Cavauro posted:

there was no balking on promises or any other fanfiction happening. Nevil did not wait long enough to make his demands. then he got pissed about playing ball and not being able to be both cruiserweight champ and heavyweight champ at the same time a little but down the road. period.

because playing ball with vince actually works and doesn't just get you slotted, but hell I forget everything about CM Punk and Daniel Bryan among about a thousand other stories too since I too have no memory of anything ever

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Have you payed attention to anyone to goes with Vince's whims? The Punk interview, Bryan only being in the WM main because Punk quit and Batista didn't want to work face? AJ Styles is the expection, not the rule

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Steve loving Austin needed to fight against Vince for his spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The reverse is Roman Reigns, who I defend as being a great in ring worker, practically getting handed his spot and it's been, what, almost 4 or 5 years now?