Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No that's the BSS poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Names do not change with languages

*Except French in Quebec.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bray is unnecessary now that there's a superior fat guy in shirt.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Maybe don't make a guy a supposedly charismatic cult leader and then have him hang out with the same 2 guys for most of 3 years.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

So why isn't she being jobbed out in a humiliating manner? Or did she tell Vince her hometown was somewhere else?

Hometown curtain jerking is allowed to win.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I guess everyone is saying those two are going to switch anyway, but this is also explicitly a pre-switch announcement, not an accidental early release of something. They could have just been choosing 2 random people to use as examples.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I do like that AJ formally made peace with Shane and turned face before going to Raw. I have to admit I think it'd be the funniest poo poo ever if they made AJ's character "mad about going to Raw because Raw sucks" and I'd bet money they are. Also if that Trips stable is happening I'd be down for them vs. Face Club, tbh.

I hope the idea is that Shane's actually still a bitter dick about it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It had to be relatively recent or they wouldn't have booked the Orton match.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Unless things like just changed to that, they had Charlotte and Sasha on the list too.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Benne posted:

Please stop doing dump bumps on regular TV matches, you guys :(

E: I'm guessing they'll just pull Ember from the title match, have Asuka retain at Chicago and do Asuka/Ember II at Brooklyn.

Depends how bad it is too. They do have a month.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Scott Steiner will do anything for money.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MinibarMatchman posted:

Was Kairi Hojo signed on to WWE? I feel like I read this somewhere but have heard nothing about her since. Is she still doing stuff in Japan?

She signed in March.

WWE lately has been giving international people they sign some time to report, I guess to finish up their other bookings, and I assume getting the paperwork to move to the US takes forever now.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

In a freak accident.

On the most recent SD they were very explicit about it.

Seems like the only reason to make that clear is if Owens is going to lose.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's no way the WWE gives the first dual champion thing to anyone but Charlotte.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's pretty much no one else on the roster for Bayley to feud with until they turn Sasha though, so I could still see an Alexa DQ win.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nobody's biting, you don't have to keep trying.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

hooters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the gay marines

Gay marines are called pirates.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

He said served. Orton basically bailed right after training, didn't he?

Orton was bad conduct discharged, which isn't as bad as a dishonorable discharge but still bad. He spent 38 days locked up for it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Master Blaster!

Chris James 2 posted:

Balor defeated The Miz via pinfall. During the match Maryse got on the apron and accidentally got knocked off by Balor. Miz got on the mic and said as acting GM, the referee was required to DQ Balor. Ambrose came out and said the DQ has been overturned and the match was being restarted. Ambrose then had Maryse banned from ringside. Balor hit the Coup De Grace for the pinfall.

It's uh, going to be A Night

This was apparently with Miz's IC title shot on the line too.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jeff joined the taliban in October 2016?!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Was there another Fashion Police?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Astro7x posted:

Black vs Hawkins was the first match on the NXT taping. Do I even need to say who won?

Edit: Velveteen Dream TONIGHT.

Velveteen Dream beats local jobber with a top rope elbow drop.

But that's Bayley's move.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're still doing a thing where he's a hard partyer who doesn't train or take things seriously.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

That's more of a problem with them not building contenders credibly. Or even booking one of those 3 or 4-way matches to have one challenger pin another without her involved.

It's a problem with them not really having anyone good left.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They can't really be having Neville go over again.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah but they have to have him finish Aries clean to end this feud, and that really doesn't look to be the direction they've been going.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

2 were with Goldberg.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

super macho dude posted:

I thought Revival was scuttled until Dash recovers?

Dash is just about ready to go.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Has Nakamura ever done a ladder match before?

Looks like no.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

bradzilla posted:

That was such a good loving show. The first Styles/Cena match, good MitB match, all of the Shield holding the title in one night with the rightful Best Shield Member standing tall at thend. Also I looked at the card and have no memory of Apollo Crews beating Sheamus at all :confused:

Yeah the WWE Network aired this last night.

Apollo Crews went over Sheamus a year ago. Today he's in a story with Titus.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Vaguido posted:

Wasn't the finish to the Crews/Sheamus match a rollup?

Crucifix after he kicked out of a top rope White Noise and Sheamus was complaining to the ref.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

can mike bennett get over if wwe doesn't let maria distract his opponents with her butt?

Does he have to?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jinder isn't a heel you racist.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yes he is and this gimmick bullshit isn't funny.

Now, now, don't have another tantrum and leave.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She made a mistake in an interview early on and they decided to make her retarded.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Why did the Undertaker's song talk about rolling with The Rock? They were never really friends in storyline.

It's about his favorite beer, Rolling Rock.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cena's historic win might beat out Roman I guess?

They'll just give him the win back after.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

bradzilla posted:

....so he's staying heel too then I guess

Rusev would never work as a face in the WWE today because the only way they know how to do his character is the idiot foreigner.

They already do that as heel but then at least he's allowed to get mad and break people.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You can't be passively terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's terrible that there are non-white wrestling fans.