Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pacman dx rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hope they manage to keep the scoreboards free of glitched 999 billion point scores for at least an hour

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

fall, i think. its stil being worked on

anyway, stoked for pacman dx on ps4. gaming on a pc sucks

lol, just lol at this guy who isn't part of the glorious 60 fps master race

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Calibri 11pt? LMFAO... Holy loving poo poo. You utter failute.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

how come you dont' die when u touch a ghost

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

tojcater to millenials who were given participation trophies their whole loves who cant play pac man without getting buttflustered and triggered. You can touch the ghost 3 times without dying. There's also literally a safe space you can hide pac man in where the ghosts cant get you. Thankfully im redpilled as gently caress as opposed to these cucks and have an original 191 pac man machine in my garage where i play and smoke cigarettes while upping my strats. all and all a good time and feels good knowing im beating these millenial cuck at their own game.

now this is my kind of gaming

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to play the original pacman ce but i guess u have to buy some weird namco pack on steam and idk which one it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Unless you mean non-DX version which I think is in the NAMCO Museum pack.

i meant non dx

• Locked thread