Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Buckets posted:

Does the horse have wise and worldly gaze?

Would you describe the horse as majestic or stoic?

Does the horses mane make me feel confident and ready to challenge the day when I run my hand through it?

No, the horse is a mean rear end in a top hat. Not even the cool, old sort of rear end in a top hat who has a right to it.

He's young, he's hip, he's proud of being a millennial, and he thinks he's better than you. He won't kick or buck, but he will bite you hard if he thinks you're not paying attention. And he won't drink just because he's a contrarian piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
how do they figure out what one horse power is

like how many horses died to bring us this information :/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jeff Sichoe posted:

like how many horses died to bring us this information :/
It's how much power it takes to corrupt one horse

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
A horsepower is defined as 550 ft-lb/sec. This is the product of force and velocity. For a man to generate power, he should use his largest muscles, namely the leg muscles. Cycling or stair climbing are good ways to maximize power. Consider a 180 pound man climbing stairs. If he climbs a 10 foot flight of stairs in ten seconds (a pretty reasonable rate) he is lifting his 180 pound weight at a rate of 1 ft/sec. Multiplying force and velocity gives 180 ft-lb/sec or 1/3 hp. Based on this, the answer is 3 men.

So a 4 way gay man throwdown is possibly lethal if all three men thrust at the exact same instant your eyes will pop out like you're in a bad sci-fi movie exposed to vacuum

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

No, the horse is a mean rear end in a top hat. Not even the cool, old sort of rear end in a top hat who has a right to it.

He's young, he's hip, he's proud of being a millennial, and he thinks he's better than you. He won't kick or buck, but he will bite you hard if he thinks you're not paying attention. And he won't drink just because he's a contrarian piece of poo poo.

I destroy the horse

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

quick before the horse dies someone gently caress it in the rear end

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Save a horse, ride a cowboy

I'm a cowboy if u r sexy lady

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
I will ride the horse to a place beyond space and time

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Jeff Sichoe posted:

It takes the full concentration of one horse to levitate one Oz. of Vibranium. For example, the Space Shuttle weighs 4,400,00 Lbs. So it takes the combined focus of 70,400,000 horses to lift it into space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

ChrisHansen posted:

Save a horse, ride a cowboy

I'm a cowboy if u r sexy lady

• Locked thread