Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Hat Thoughts posted:

Slipknot & only Slipknot

e: Change the op so it's just this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhnSMrO3EOo

e2: Maybe just replace the trailer with it

Hahaha it's :15. He really is going to blow up as soon as that shot continues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Movie's going to loving own

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

WampaLord posted:

I have to say for the record that while this isn't the movie's fault in any way and I know they don't have control over the marketing, seeing "#skwad" in those tweets makes me super angry.

They got it tattooed on themselves

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Thanks for making a second post, but I still don't really know why you think they don't know what they were doing with this movie. I feel like they've kept a pretty consistent tone, and David Ayer is a great director for keeping to what he wants a movie to be.

I also think the Justice League trailer is a bad example because it is completely soaked in "OH GOD YOU LIKE THE AVENGERS NOT OUR MOVIES HERE WE CAN QUIP TOO!!!" Basically exactly what you're saying is wrong with Suicide Squad.

• Locked thread