Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

jiggerypokery posted:

I read Jared Lito didn't break character while filming. Will Smith claimed so much so, he still hasn't met Jared. This movie is gonna be poo poo.

Who gives a poo poo what the actors did during filming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Kinda want to see Suicide Squad v Justice League: Suicide by Justice.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

the movie is not out. the things you said look great do not thus far despite the director making good films in the past. i'm unsure why people think past success is an indicator of future success.

You've got a point, for all we know you might still make a good post yet!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Or the little moment after the Magic Pencil Trick where he clearly waits to see if anybody cheers.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

To the best of my knowledge they don't have Faygo around where I live so I could be wrong, but 'Diet Faygo' sounds like it puts the 'moron' back in 'oxymoron'.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

I cannot believe this thread has failed to ask the most important questions:

How quickly does Slipknot die? Does he even get to rope anybody?

WHAT HAPPENS TO loving SLIPKNOT GOD DAMMIT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Hat Thoughts posted:

Dude, when u assume u make an rear end out of u & me

Holy poo poo. Best. Spoilers. Ever.

• Locked thread