Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Arguing in favor of Trump, whether ironically or (god forbid) unironically, is really outside the purview of this thread.

This thread is for the wailing and gnashing of teeth over having no choice but Clinton.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Germstore posted:

There is a choice. A much better choice. Make America Great Again. Can you do any less?

I'm tempted to declare that this is now the new Tumblr mock thread so it will die the ignominious death it so clearly needs.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Prettz posted:

blogs.wsj.com
yeah i'll be sure to click that

The article actually makes it quite clear why the FBI decided the case didn't qualify for prosecution. :shrug:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Can't decide whether this is worth a separate thread or not, but

Trump might drop out.

http://usuncut.com/politics/republicans-exploring-trump-drop-out/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609

... or at least, the Republican party is exploring option for if he does drop out.

If one of the options they are exploring is to let the nomination devolve to Pence then LOL. Just LOL.

Edit: A quick search suggests Tezzor just ate a ban as far as I can tell.

CaptainSarcastic fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Aug 4, 2016

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

FrankieGoes posted:

Nope, he had it right, but feel free to continue on with your straw man assaulting.

Actually, there has been way more than enough effortposting already, I think.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

too many words to just say

"hi im a copnservative that is meltign down bc conald trump put a .32 to my head and forced me to vote for Killary :qq:"

Um, okay. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

but more condescending and inflammatory, hope this helps

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

• Locked thread