Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dan Didio posted:

T-Rexes have powerful tails and outrun cars, everything else is virtually identical.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Aw

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Good god this going to be a long night

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Now we go to a 25 minute break.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
lmao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

What a poor stoppage

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
Haha guunoh just owned that terrible gently caress with the dumb movemrnt

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Think Herb was quick on that one

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
probably gonna check out after the next fight (which should be good (maybe (hopefully)))

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
I think Bojack didn't really wanted to be in there after the first 10 seconds despite his protests. Ngannou is horrific....

meatloafkitten
Mar 2, 2004

To the KISS-copter!

Le Saboteur posted:

Now we go to a 25 minute break.

I think you mean 25 minutes of sweet, sweet exterior United Center footage.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Andy Dufresne posted:

Think Herb was quick on that one

i doubt the fight would have went on much longer to be honest

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

acejackson42 posted:

What the hell are they going to do for an hour and 25 minutes after Ngannou KOs this guy in the first?

lol

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

meatloafkitten posted:

I think you mean 25 minutes of sweet, sweet exterior United Center footage.

I switched to watching training day

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Rogan calling out Fox for using old footage. lol

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
i got back in time for edson yay

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I know HW is a wasteland but are they really that desperate for prospects that they're bringing in guys as bad as whatshisface

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
God usada is going to gently caress this guy

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Ngannou looks like a Punch Out character when standing next to normal guys, Jesus, he's huge.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Holy poo poo is that a huge man. Rogan looks like Serra standing next to an average heavyweight.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
People are always saying HW has exciting finishes but do you actually enjoy watching fights like that where a guy just kinda gets mauled and falls over and there werent any clean shots or any technique? Im really not into it

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
Like I can't even pronounce some of the compounds he's probably on

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

i doubt the fight would have went on much longer to be honest

Agreed

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

manyak posted:

People are always saying HW has exciting finishes but do you actually enjoy watching fights like that where a guy just kinda gets mauled and falls over and there werent any clean shots or any technique? Im really not into it

It was stupid and pointless

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
You actually can't just adopt the powerful bottom position of 'cradling the baby' and try and hug your own brain after one hammerfist lands and expect the fight not to be stopped.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Ngannou / struve please and thank you

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

When's the next fight?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

manyak posted:

Some of the sloppy brawls can be entertaining, but not when they go on too long.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

manyak posted:

I enjoy watching giant dudes maul other giant dudes like a pissed off bear, yes

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

manyak posted:

me neither. which is one reason im glad usada is catching cheaters

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
You know when that dude was running in the cage Rogan broke into a sweat with the the words 'savage' and 'cuckold' blinking on his myelin sheath

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Lol that works too

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Please win next week Brutal Bob. Please.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

origami posted:

You know when that dude was running in the cage Rogan broke into a sweat with the the words 'savage' and 'cuckold' blinking on his myelin sheath

Someone I know vandalized my UFC 2 save and put the word Cuck on the right pec and a crude penis on the left.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Something cool that people haven't considered about the Lawler/Woodley match-up is we get to see twice the normal amounts of highlights of Koscheck getting beaten up.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Has anyone pointed out that Robbie Lawler might be unhinged? Because he might be unhinged...

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Fluffdaddy posted:

I enjoy watching giant dudes maul other giant dudes like a pissed off bear, yes

Well there you go

Its one thing at different weightclasses with mismatches at least you usually see a decent fight and some cool techniques. At HW its just putting the prospect against a 5'9 fat guy they found on short notice and the guy on more gear just bowls him over and finishes by hammerfists from guard. Edson Barboza wouldve probably beat that guy and in a way cooler way

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
like i know its a combat sport but im not trying to see anyones life get ruined in a fight. if someone has no business being in the ring with someone then they shouldnt pujt them in the ring with eachother

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
This is going to be good,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I hope Ed does some cool KO kicks ftw.

• Locked thread