Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna get a costco dog (with soda) this evening when i fill up my car there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

there's this place near me that does these amazing Gorilla dogs, which is a smoked hot dog covered in mac n cheese and bacon and crispy onions.

bring a fork.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

darth_pizza posted:

there's this place near me that does these amazing Gorilla dogs, which is a smoked hot dog covered in mac n cheese and bacon and crispy onions.

bring a fork.

I want to know what part of the world this is from, because I'm going there on my next holiday

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

numberoneposter posted:

wasabi paste because im a lazy lazy man.

but that's literally made of mustard

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I like the 98%fat free dogs because I can eat the whole pack and not care or cram more cheese and chilli on top.

Also are White Hots hotdogs or sausages. Zweigles rules.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ketchup boy right here

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

darth_pizza posted:

bring a fork.

I'd throat it

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Matey posted:

ketchup boy right here

Ketchup for lyfe. Chicago dog is trash like their deep dish of piss casserole they call pizza, but that's another thread.

:byodood: "THE KETCHUP RUINS RHE MEAT FLAVOR! YOU GOTTA PRESERVE THE GEOUND UP BEEF TRASH MEAT FLAVOR BY COVERING IT IN A BILLION INGREDIENTS THAT LOOK LIKE poo poo. CHICAGO IS RELEVANT!!!!" farrrrrrt.

gently caress you Chicago, you suck.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Has anyone tried this.... put a hot dog... up your BUTT????

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Checkers chili dogs are my drive-thru dogs. I get a couple every few months or so. Good times.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Also best dog was in iceland, with brown sauce and fried onions atop. Mamma mia!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jeff smisek posted:

Has anyone tried this.... put a hot dog... up your BUTT????

Real mature, jeff smisek

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Just an honest adult-to-adult question. Just bewteen you and i. Dont tell my mom :blush:

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I wouldn't judge someone who pushed a red hot up their pooper, but only if they made a vine of it sliding back out of their milky white rear end.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Pawn 17 posted:

I'm thinking about going to the park for a dog and some pokemon!
that sounds great, i wish it wasn't a loving swamp out here

also wish the park had a hot dog

ketchup is alright but mustard comes in more varieties, and is less boring as a result

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:prepop:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jeff smisek posted:

Just an honest adult-to-adult question. Just bewteen you and i. Dont tell my mom :blush:

I told your mom and you have to go home now, you're not allowed to stay out till the street lights come on any more

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

It lost all the weight

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Arkanomen posted:

Ketchup for lyfe. Chicago dog is trash like their deep dish of piss casserole they call pizza, but that's another thread.

:byodood: "THE KETCHUP RUINS RHE MEAT FLAVOR! YOU GOTTA PRESERVE THE GEOUND UP BEEF TRASH MEAT FLAVOR BY COVERING IT IN A BILLION INGREDIENTS THAT LOOK LIKE poo poo. CHICAGO IS RELEVANT!!!!" farrrrrrt.

gently caress you Chicago, you suck.

ketchup is candy sauce for children

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

ketchup is candy sauce for children
i would disagree with this hyperbole but i can't say that to the grill's snowy face

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
for all my veggie buds, what do you like on your soy dogs? I go with a bit of parmesan and plenty of mustard, yum!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

CrashCat posted:

i would disagree with this hyperbole but i can't say that to the grill's snowy face

Let me

GRILLARY CLINTON you're an idiot and ketchup is good!!!!rear end!!!!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

throw on some ketchup

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

Got some hot dates lined up for the weekend!

:aslol:

but really though the chicago dog is making me hungry big time

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

People think I'm playing Pokemon GO head directed at phone while I'm walking HELL NO! I'm walking and posting in the hot dog thread.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Good dogs:
-1 strip mustard and 1 strip ketchup
-chili
-chili plus mustard
-kraut
-kraut and mustard

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love a good ol slaw dog with unmelted cheese

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

SeaTard posted:

The polish are better, because the spices add a tiny bit of flavor to them.

I haven't even tried the regular ones, but the polish ones kick rear end.

gently caress it, I'm going to costco for dinner.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Matt's BBQ in Portland sells the best sausage in the northwest.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Kobe dogs are the best

With ketchup, dill relish, bbq sauce,mmmm
Or chili, mex cheese and a bit of pico

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 23, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
also I found chunks of bone in my DQ doggers

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I BOUGHT SOME HOT DOGS IMMA GO FOR A RUN AND THEN SMASH HOW MANY HOT DOGS YALL THINK I CAN EAT IN ONE SITTING

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

I BOUGHT SOME HOT DOGS IMMA GO FOR A RUN AND THEN SMASH HOW MANY HOT DOGS YALL THINK I CAN EAT IN ONE SITTING

Five

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

http://dogtownhots.com/menu.html

Anyone else ever go to Dogtown in Rochester? That and garbage plates are what I miss the most.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

jeff smisek posted:

Also best dog was in iceland, with brown sauce and fried onions atop. Mamma mia!!

I think this is a lie because if you'd had a pylsur you'd know they put accessories underneath. :colbert:

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

LadyPictureShow posted:

http://dogtownhots.com/menu.html

Anyone else ever go to Dogtown in Rochester? That and garbage plates are what I miss the most.

Motherfucking White Hots and Bill Gary's Is a good meal.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

psychokitty posted:

I think this is a lie because if you'd had a pylsur you'd know they put accessories underneath. :colbert:

Not at this one.. it was a place by a big swimming pool complex!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It lost all the weight

:eyepop:

• Locked thread