Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Costco hot dogs rule imo. Ikea dogs are pretty good too. Dairy Queen makes a good hot dog. I don't care if no one asked. This is the unsolicited hot dog thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I hear tell tomorrow is national hot dog day. :slick:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I repeat: this hot dog thread is completely unsolicited.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think hunting Pokémon while noshing a dog in the park is a perfect Friday evening. Youll get exercise and the protein for your muscle development. Tomorrow will be even better because it's national hot dog day and eating a dog is like giving you a big bonus on finding rare pokes.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The problem with hot dogs is much like the problems in the world. Nobody agrees and everyone thinks they're right. :(

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

The problem with hot dogs is much like the problems in the world. Nobody agrees and everyone thinks they're right. :(

I'm starting a unity church

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Ketchup and mustard.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sweet and zesty

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Good dogs:
-1 strip mustard and 1 strip ketchup
-chili
-chili plus mustard
-kraut
-kraut and mustard

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Internaut! posted:

all beefs are gross dude, and an attempt to polish a turd

a real hot dog has to be of the lips and assholes variety , like Maple Leaf Red Hots

Nice try, but who said anything about all beef? Gimme a nice firm crunch.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Thin Privilege posted:

IKEA hot dogs are great but they used to have brat-sized ones which were AMAZING but they got rid of them :( :( :(

These own though and I ate 6 the other day, yes I am disgusting I don't care they are worth it

*Hand salute*

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
There's a place around here that sells "Chicago dogs" but they are fraudulent. Like just a few toppings. I want my Chicago dog like those new trendy bloody Mary's where they put everything in the kitchen on them and it all pours out onto the plate floor when I take a bite.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Are you not supposed to peel hot dogs or whatever? I see people eating them whole or whatever. Why don't I just eat an orange or a pineapple whole? :shrug:

They make hot dog peeling machines but they are very expensive and take a lot of space to install. Plus the costs to run and maintenance are out of reach for most hot dog eaters. So they just deal with it.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jeez I just peel them by hand. I still have my umbilical cord though so..

Who's got time for that in this modern day hustle and bustle? You should harvest your cord for stem cells for future use. Keep them in the freezer for whenever you get sick. Just an idea. It's your cord and I'm not the boss of you.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

I don't have a whole extra room for a hot dog peeler. You're talking this rediculous industrial machine spinning at 90,000 rpm and throwing off sparks and going "wrrrrrr wrrrrrr weeeeee ssssshhhhhhhiiiiyyyaaa wwwweeeiiiir" all drat day. I mean I might just have a burg. :burger:

*cuts umbilical cord*

If you have a two car garage you may be able to fit a small one in there. But the techs to run it 24/7 are not cheap and it's kind of a dying skillset since millennials want nothing to do -with blue collar work and the union's, quite honestly, have priced themselves out of jobs. Another proud American tradition going the NAFTA route. :(

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

bradzilla posted:

Today is literally Hot Dog Day, why the gently caress was the thread unstickied :mad:

Thank you! Mods?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You can change name to hot dog day thread if you're feeling it like me

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Ha jokes on them, I'm outsourcing to Finland. Peeled Finnish hotdogs, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. :staredog:

:yikes:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
"You talking about the queen again Bob? On NATIONAL HOT DOG DAY!"

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

OlmanRiver posted:

Thread needs more hotdogs.

edit: Can someone make that guys head my avatar? i've always wanted one =)

Would be a good av indeed

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hector Beerlioz posted:

We're gonna round y'all up and hang y'all by the necks from your dumb giant mcdonald arch

Hec this is NHDD. Can we just all unite for 24 hrs?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm gonna eat a cheeseburger

As long as you pretend it's a delicious weeny I'm good with that.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

You're wonderful hec

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Only 4.5 hours my time until NHDD is over. Will the mods even notice this?

I grilled dogs and ate them. I do my part. Will anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Chow chow rocks. I always have a jar.

• Locked thread