Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had salad for breakfast. :jerky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

City of Tampa posted:

the best food item that Five Guys sells is their hot dog. It's really good, it almost makes up for the mediocre burgers and the bad fries.

:froggonk:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just had a chicken and biscuit and some tea and lemonade. Extended brunch. :munch:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Are you not supposed to peel hot dogs or whatever? I see people eating them whole or whatever. Why don't I just eat an orange or a pineapple whole? :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Bees posted:

They make hot dog peeling machines but they are very expensive and take a lot of space to install. Plus the costs to run and maintenance are out of reach for most hot dog eaters. So they just deal with it.

Jeez I just peel them by hand. I still have my umbilical cord though so..

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Bees posted:

Who's got time for that in this modern day hustle and bustle? You should harvest your cord for stem cells for future use. Keep them in the freezer for whenever you get sick. Just an idea. It's your cord and I'm not the boss of you.

I don't have a whole extra room for a hot dog peeler. You're talking this rediculous industrial machine spinning at 90,000 rpm and throwing off sparks and going "wrrrrrr wrrrrrr weeeeee ssssshhhhhhhiiiiyyyaaa wwwweeeiiiir" all drat day. I mean I might just have a burg. :burger:

*cuts umbilical cord*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Bees posted:

If you have a two car garage you may be able to fit a small one in there. But the techs to run it 24/7 are not cheap and it's kind of a dying skillset since millennials want nothing to do -with blue collar work and the union's, quite honestly, have priced themselves out of jobs. Another proud American tradition going the NAFTA route. :(

Ha jokes on them, I'm outsourcing to Finland. Peeled Finnish hotdogs, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. :staredog:

• Locked thread