Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Hearing Ziv's cry of anguish over the communicator, Meri blinks out of engagement, leaving the two raptors that had charged her befuddled at the sudden disappearance of their prey. She runs along the side of the building, trying to stick to it to avoid the fire of the drow on the roof, while focusing her energies on Stoaga, sending the hunter blipping away from the raptor engaging her as well.

Move; Ethereal Sidestep to Q11. I become invisible to the two raptors adjacent to me USOMNT.
Move; to K11.
Minor; Majestic Word on Stoaga. She spends a surge and heals 19+2d6+5=26 health and can teleport 3 squares, which is up onto either roof or just along the alley.

pre:
Meriele   						 
HP: 55/73 (THP: )        AC:   24    Passive Insight: 23
Surges: 5/7 (V: 18)      For:  11    Passive Perception: 21
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  26    Action Points: 0
Speed: 6     	         Will: 27    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Elven

At Will			Encounter			     Daily
Staggering Note         [X] Blinding Beacon                 [ ] Stirring Shout
Ethereal Sidestep       [ ] Cunning Ferocity                [ ] Swordmage Warding                 
Guiding Strike          [ ] Eyebite                         [ ] Thunder Blade
                        [X] Fey Step                        [ ] Timeless Trek in Mithrendain
                        [ ] Lesser Dimensional Step 
                        [X][ ] Majestic Word
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Prescient Warning
                        [ ] Revitalizing Incantation
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship

Item Powers
[ ] Couters of Second Chances (Daily)
[X] Drow House Insignia (Daily)
[ ] Eyes of Charming (Daily)
[ ] Feystride Boots (Encounter)
[ ] Mithrendain Steel Longsword (Daily)
[ ] Power Jewel (Daily)
[ ] Strikebacks (Encounter)

Conditionals/Resists:
Advantage of Cunning: Slide an adjacent enemy into a square vacated by the ally when using Virtue.
Amulet of Mental Resolve: +2 to saves against charm, illusion, sleep keywords.
Attract Attendants: Receive up to 3 people to do mundane tasks when in a place where you have fans.
Bardic Training: Perform one bardic ritual a day without expending components.
Bardic Wayfarer: Whenever I teleport an ally I can teleport as well. Majestic Word teleports instead of slides. 
Eladrin Swordmage Advance: Make a free MBA when you Fey Step.
Eladrin Will: +5 to save against charm effects.
Feywild Wake: Whenever teleporting away, become invisible to adjacent enemies USONT.
Escape Tattoo: Whenever a non-minion deals damage with a crit, teleport 3 as a free action. 
Iliyanbruen Guardian: Whenever using fey step, take an adjacent ally. They teleport to a square adjacent to the destination.
Also, fey step as a minor action.
Mercurial Action: When using an AP, gain an additional free move action and +1 to speed UEOT.
Shoes of Waterwalking: Move on water as if it were solid ground (rough water is difficult terrain). 
Break through surface as a free action. 
Song of Rest: At the end of a short rest, you and allies add +4 to the hp of every healing surge spent.
Trance: Meditate aware for 4 hours instead of sleeping for a long rest.
Virtue of Cunning: When an enemy misses an ally within 9 squares, slide that ally as a free action 1/round.
Welcome Guest: Obtain room and board for yourself and up to 7 allies when in a place where you have fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

The drow were breaking free, that was not good. At least it seemed to have taken enough effort to keep them from being immediately threatening. "I am ethically obligated to provide you the opportunity to surrender but we are in something of a hurry," he said in a deadpan, walking over to one of them and activating his palm blaster. His shot left a smouldering crater in their armor; it held for now but not for much longer. "If you wish to submit, do it now."

Move: to L6
Standard: Eyes of the Vestige vs. Drow Lime.
Eyes of the Vestige vs Will: 1d20+15+2+1 33 1d6+1d10+3d8+11 36 psychic and radiant damage. I place my Warlock's Curse on Drow Maroon. For bloodying Drow Lime I remove my curse to activate Pact Boon, he gets -2 Fort UEoMNT (this doesn't stack with the first one, I'm just reapplying it so it lasts another turn).
Minor: Curse Drow Lime.

pre:
Kvardek   
HP: 83/83 (THP:-)	AC:   24    Passive Insight: 14
Surges: 11/11 (V: 20)	For:  25    Passive Perception: 14
Initiative: +12		Ref:  26    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6		Will: 24    Vision: Normal
Languages: Common
Save Bonuses: +2 vs. ongoing damage	
Status: Concealment (Melee and Ranged attacks against you get a -2 penalty to the attack roll.)
Defense Bonuses: +1 all vs. cursed enemies, +2 all vs. opportunity attacks

Melee Basic: +16 vs. AC, 1d8+9 damage (+3d8 vs. cursed enemies) and slide target 1 square

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Eldritch Strike		[ ] Warforged Resolve		[ ] V. Mt. Vaelis
Eyes of the Vestige	[ ] Second Wind                 [ ] V. Xandor  
Warlock's Curse		[ ] Action Point 		[X] V. Onyx Queen
Hand of Blight		[ ] My Body, Myself! 		[ ] Dark One's Luck
			[ ] Alter Time			[ ] Augury
			[ ] Overwhelming Radiance	[ ] Trained from Birth
			[ ] Fell Might
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding
			[ ] Hero's Arrow
			[ ] Clarion Call
Active Vestige: Onyx Queen
Vestige - Onyx Queen: Eyes of the Vestige deals an additional 1d10 poison damage.
Onyx Queen Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, one creature within 5 squares gets -2 Fort UEoYNT.

Item Powers
[-] Delver's Light (A) - Shed bright, dim, or no light to 20 squares.
[-] Final Messenger (A) - Program a message to be sent in case of your death.
[X] Amulet of Elegy (D) - (NA) When you inflict a SE effect, all targets get -3 to first saving throw.
[ ] Warsoul Dagger +1 (D) - (II) Get melee basic attack when adjacent enemy shifts.
[ ] Belt of Sacrifice (D) - (Mi) Lose two healing surges, ally within 5 regains one.
[ ] Resplendent Boots (D) - (Mo) Become invisible and move your speed, becoming visible after this action.

Passive Bonuses:
Warlock's Bracers: +1 item bonus to all defenses vs. cursed enemies.
Shadow Warlock Armor: While you have concealment from Shadow Walk, cursed enemies grant CA to you.
Resplendent Boots: Get a bonus vs. opportunity attacks equal to items in Resplendent set. (+2)
Staff Expertise: Don't take OAs from making ranged/area attacks in melee.
Belt of Sacrifice: Allies within 5 squares get a +1 bonus to healing surge value.
Preparing Action: When you spend an action point, allies within 5 get Int mod temp HP (5) and can
	shift 1 square as a free action.
Cursed Shot: When determining Prime Shot, ignore adjacent, helpless, stunned, dominated, 
	unconscious, or petrified allies.
Warlock's Curse: Deal an additional 3d8 psychic and radiant damage to cursed targets 1/turn, gain 
	Pact Boon when cursed target dies.
Radiant Curse: 1/round can add curse damage to ally's damage if you did not deal curse damage this
	round.
Bloodied Boon: When a cursed target is bloodied, you may remove your Warlock's Curse to get Pact Boon.
S.K. Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, regain your fell might. (Only one boon!)

Triggers:
If I roll a 7 or less for initiative, I will use the Trained from Birth for a Specific Prophecy
	background benefit to reroll initiative.
If I am struck with the stun or dominate condition, I will use My Body, Myself! to remove that condition
	and gain dazed (save ends) instead at the cost of 1 healing surge.
If I am critically hit or take more than 30 damage in one hit, I will use Destiny Inversion to reduce
	damage to 0 and instead gain ongoing half the original damage (SE).
If I miss or do not attack on my turn, I will deal 3d8 psychic and radiant damage to a cursed 
	enemy the next time an ally hits them.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

Naivara lets out a battle cry and rushes forward into the fray. She leaps into the air and punches into the ground, channeling pure psionic force into the ground underneath goblins. The shock from the attack knocks the goblins off balance. Naivara stands and points at a soldier. "loving shoot me, I dare you!" Her hands glow in response to her verbalized threat, and she prepares to attack again.

Move to M5
Standard: Vicious Cobra Strike (Aug 2) vs AC: 3#1d20+18 27 27 32 1d10+9 12
Targets are marked and take -2 penalty to attack rolls

pre:
HP - 79/97 (THP: 9)
PP - 5/9

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Finding herself transported back onto her rooftop perch, Stoaga notices that she's not the only one who'd been removed from her vantage point. She opts to take good aim at and fire a laser-precise shot at the head of the drow that wronged Ziv.

Teleport to J16, FIRE!
Aimed Shot! (Drow Blue): 1d20+22 37 1d10+21 24
Yup, obliterated. Shift at end of turn to J17.

pre:

Stoaga of the White Legs  						 
HP: 76/76		AC:	26	Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 8/8 (V: 19)	For:	22	Passive Perception: 33
Initiative: +23		Ref:	26	Action Points: 0
Speed: 8		Will:	24      Vision: Low-light
Languages: Common, Elven, Primordial	

At Will			                      Encounter	                  Daily
Aimed Shot		               [ ] Second Wind             [ ] Ornament of Alertness (Item)
Clever Shot	                       [X] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Inevitable Shot
Rapid Shot                             [X] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Bracers of Archery
Seeking Falcon Stance                  [ ] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Kamesti Crossbow
Dancing Serpent Stance                 [ ] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Boots of Sand and Sea
Pack Wolf Stance                       [ ] Grappling Spirits        
Agile Recovery                         [ ] Reactive Shift
                                       [ ] Invigorating Stride
                                       [ ] Weave Through The Fray
                                       [ ] Agile Escape

RBA: +21, 1d10+19, Does not provoke OA's, +2d6 on Crit

Stance Benefits:
Dancing Serpent (Default): +1 to attack and damage to enemy without allies adjacent, shift 1 at end of turn
Pack Wolf: Do not provoke OAs when leaving squares adjacent to allies, +1 to hit/1+X to damage when 2+ allies by target
Lone Wolf: +2 to hit bloodied enemies, automatically detect any bloodied creature within 5

Item Power: 
Ornament of Alertness (Daily, Minor): Enemies don't gain +2 to hit you from CA this encounter
Kamesti Crossbow (Daily, Free): Missing every target with an attack using it doesn't expend the use of the power, doesn't have a miss effect
Bracers of Archery (Daily, Minor): Completely ignore cover on next attack when using bow/crossbow
Boots of Sand and Sea (Encounter, Free): +5 power bonus to Athletics checks to swim
Rope of Climbing (At-Will, Minor): Rope climbs up to 10 squares and ties itself to a surface.

Passives:
Crossbow Hunter: Ignore Partial and Superior Cover, reload free
Master At Arms: Sheathe and draw a weapon with the same minor action
Alertness: +2 to Perception, Never Surprised
Low Crawl: Can shift while prone
Ambush Expertise: +2 to Stealth to all allies within 10 after a Stealth check
Watchful Rest: No -5 penalty to Perception while taking an extended rest
Wilderness Tracker: Can roll Perception during short rest to track
Mountain Guide: Succeeding on an Athletics check to climb lowers the DC to climb by 2 for the encounter.
Reactive Stealth: Can roll Stealth during Initiative with cover or concealment
Sense Threat: Use Perception for Initiative, +2 Initiative to Allies that roll lower within 10
Wild Step: Ignore Difficult Terrain when Shifting
Windlord: Elemental Origin, fly 1 additional square from any Flight source, Second Wind gains push 1
Close Combat Archery: Ranged Attacks do not provoke OA's
Hunter's Action: On AP, can reroll each attack made before end of turn, must take second roll
Superior Archery: Aimed Shot deals half damage on miss, Clever Shot slides 1 on miss, Rapid Shot has no penalty to hit

Interrupts/Reactions:
If opponent moves adjacent to Stoaga: use Weave Through The Fray to shift up to 5 squares away
If hit with a Slow/Immobilize/Daze/Restrain: use Agile Escape if it will prevent the hit
If opponent ends its turn adjacent to Stoaga and Weave Through The Fray is spent: use Reactive Shift for same effect  

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Goblin (G11): The goblin takes a quick shot at Meriele, easily hitting her, but for minimal damage. He then quickly scampers around a corner, hopefully gaining some cover.
Standard: Rifle vs AC (Meriele): 1d20+16 28 9 9
Move: to F9

Drow (Fuschia): The first drow on the roof glances over at her partner, yelling, “You take that rear end in a top hat in front of you, I’ll get this loving bitch sniper!” She then takes aim at Stoaga, though she shoots well wide. “gently caress,” you barely hear her say under her breath.
Standard: Sliding Shot vs AC (Stoaga): 1d20+16 17 2d6+10 16

Drow (Maroon): Still struggling to get out of the riot foam completely, the drow swings the butt of her rifle at Naivara, hoping to get some space to work herself out. Her restricted movement causes her to miss entirely, however, and her continued movement still does not allow her to escape.
Standard: Bayonet vs AC (Naivara): 1d20+14-2 18 3d8+4 20
Saving Throw: 1d20 7

Raptor (M14): The raptor sees Ziv arrive in the alleyway and charges directly at him, though Ziv is easily able to avoid the attack, even in his battered state.
Move+Standard: Charge to M21 Bite vs Reflex (Ziv): 1d20+14 19+1 = 20 9 9

Drow (Orange): The drow remains stationary, trapped in her foam prison.
Saving Throw: 1d20 8

Drow (Lime): The last remaining indoor drow attempts to thrust at Naviara with her bayonet, but it glances off of her armor. She, too, is unable to break her lower body free from Kvardek’s riot foam a she twists and flails around in a sheer panic, realizing the hopelessness of the situation. “Nonononononono! Please! Stop! I surrender!” she says, dropping her gun and raising her arms above her head as blood runs down her face. The other (relatively free) drow in the room shouts “Coward!” at her and twists towards her, pointing her rifle at her head!
Standard: Bayonet vs AC (Naivara): 1d20+14-2 21 3d8+4 13
Saving Throw: 1d20 8

Drow (Gray): “Roger!” the second drow on the roof yells as she takes a mighty swipe at Kacht-Ka with her bayonet. However, she misses entirely, almost stumbling off the roof in the process! She regains her balance and quickly prepares for his blades.
Standard: Bayonet vs AC (Kacht-Ka): 1d20+14 15 3d8+4 13

The remaining three raptors all move towards the middle of the base, hoping to find their egg.
Raptor (T9): Move: to P11
Raptor (U9): Move: to O14
Raptor (V25) Move: to T21

---

Goblins: HP: 1/1 AC/F/R/W:25/24/23/21 (Minion)
Raptors: HP:1/1 AC/F/R/W:25/23/23/21 (Minion)
Drow (Fuschia): HP:94/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20
Drow (Blue): HP:16/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20
Drow (Gray): HP:94/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20
Drow (Green): HP:2/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Blinded]
Drow (Lime): HP:8/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Immobilized (SE)]
Drow (Maroon): HP:59/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Immobilized (SE)]
Drow (Orange): HP:68/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Petrified (SE)]

Terrain Notes:
Guard towers [cyan] are 15 feet high

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 22:30 on May 31, 2018

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Zivilyn

Flailing desperately, Ziv is grateful nobody can see the sorry state he's in as he wrestles with the raptor until finally, barely, gracelessly he slams one end of his rippers into the side of its open jaw and rips out the throat in one horizontal rip. He staggers backwards and uses a bit of home-brewed adrenaline and chems to get back into the fight, turning and stalking forward. "Ceee-ripes..."

Standard: Grasping Claws vs Raptor, gain CA vs it for solo adjacent thankfully hitting. Slay Raptor and spend Second Wind for delivering a KB in Beast Form Melee. Heal for Surge and +2 Defenses.
Move: Move to M17.

pre:
Zivilyn Dariox  						 
HP: 43/76    	AC:	26	Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 7/8 (V: 20)	For:	23	Passive Perception: 28
Initiative: +18		Ref:	26(28)	Action Points: 1
Speed: 8		Will:	28      Vision: Low-light

At Will			Encounter	           Daily
Magic Stones		[X] Second Wind            [ ] Faerie Fire
Jolt of Lightning   	[ ] Thorn Spray            [ ] Vine Serpents
Grasping Claws          [ ] Verdant Bounty         [ ] Entangle
Wild Shape              [ ] Quills                 [ ] Factorum(Item)
                        [X] Camouflage Cloak       [ ] Rapid Motion(Item)
                        [X] Bloodspray Bite        
                        [ ] Takedown Strike      
                        [ ] Clear the Chaff
                        [ ] Blood Moon Frenzy
                        [ ] Hunting Beast(I)

Implement: +16, +9 Damage, +3d6 on Crit
Melee: +16, +11 Damage

Passives:
Staff Expertise: Implement Powers do not provoke OAs
Pouncing Form: Shift 4 when Entering Beast Form
Berserker: Ignore OAs provoked when Charging
Rapid Motion: If Slowed, roll a Save to end it (Encounter)
World Serpent's Grasp: Prone the Slowed
Superior Reflexes: CA against all Enemies on first turn
Group Awareness: +1 Perception to Allies within 5 Squares
Cunning Stalker: Gain CA against Adjacent solo Enemies
Wood Elf Agility: Acro/Ath Results of 2-7 become 8
Sense Threat: Use Perception for Initiative
Grant +2 Initiative to Allies that roll lower within 10 Squares

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Seeing Ziv approach through the alley, Meri reaches through space to reconstitute the atoms in his body and give him a top-up, before blinking up and away from the drow on the roof, blinding them with the flashes from her engine.

Minor; Majestic Word on Ziv. He spends a surge and heals 20+2d6+5=34 health and can teleport 3 squares. I also teleport 3 squares up to M10 (on the roof).
Move; Ethereal Sidestep to P7 (on the roof). I am invisible to Drow Fuchsia USOMNT.
Standard: Eyebite vs Drow Gray at 1d20+12=27. Hit for 1d6+7=13 damage and I am invisible to Drow Gray USONT.

pre:
Meriele   						 
HP: 46/73 (THP: )        AC:   24    Passive Insight: 23

Ethereal Sidestep       [ ] Cunning Ferocity                [ ] Swordmage Warding                 
Guiding Strike          [ ] Eyebite                         [ ] Thunder Blade
                        [X][X] Majestic Word
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Prescient Warning
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship

Item Powers
[ ] Power Jewel (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:
Advantage of Cunning: Slide an adjacent enemy into a square vacated by the ally when using Virtue.
Attract Attendants: Receive up to 3 people to do mundane tasks when in a place where you have fans.
Bardic Wayfarer: Whenever I teleport an ally I can teleport as well. Majestic Word teleports instead of slides. 
Feywild Wake: Whenever teleporting away, become invisible to adjacent enemies USONT.
Escape Tattoo: Whenever a non-minion deals damage with a crit, teleport 3 as a free action. 
Iliyanbruen Guardian: Whenever using fey step, take an adjacent ally. They teleport to a square adjacent to the destination.
Mercurial Action: When using an AP, gain an additional free move action and +1 to speed UEOT.
Shoes of Waterwalking: Move on water as if it were solid ground (rough water is difficult terrain). 
Song of Rest: At the end of a short rest, you and allies add +4 to the hp of every healing surge spent.
Virtue of Cunning: When an enemy misses an ally within 9 squares, slide that ally as a free action 1/round.
Welcome Guest: Obtain room and board for yourself and up to 7 allies when in a place where you have fans.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

Teleporting up to P15 on the Roof.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

"None of that," Kvardek said with a dismissive tone as he blasted the drow still holding her rifle. "Executing a surrendering soldier is a war crime, even I know that."

Standard: Eyes of the Vestige to Drow Maroon.
Eyes of the Vestige vs Will: 1d20+15+2+1 32 1d6+1d10+3d8+11 39 psychic and radiant damage, I place my Curse on Drow Orange and remove the Curse from Drow Maroon to give it -2 Fort UEoMNT.
Minor: Curse Drow Maroon.
Move: to M9, Shadow Walk activates.

pre:
Kvardek   
Status: Concealment (Melee and Ranged attacks against you get a -2 penalty to the attack roll.)

Melee Basic: +16 vs. AC, 1d8+9 damage (+3d8 vs. cursed enemies) and slide target 1 square

[ ] Fell Might
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding
			[ ] Hero's Arrow
			[ ] Clarion Call
Vestige - Onyx Queen: Eyes of the Vestige deals an additional 1d10 poison damage.
Onyx Queen Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, one creature within 5 squares gets -2 Fort UEoYNT.

Item Powers
[X] Amulet of Elegy (D) - (NA) When you inflict a SE effect, all targets get -3 to first saving throw.
[ ] Warsoul Dagger +1 (D) - (II) Get melee basic attack when adjacent enemy shifts.
[ ] Belt of Sacrifice (D) - (Mi) Lose two healing surges, ally within 5 regains one.
[ ] Resplendent Boots (D) - (Mo) Become invisible and move your speed, becoming visible after this action.

Passive Bonuses:
Shadow Warlock Armor: While you have concealment from Shadow Walk, cursed enemies grant CA to you.
Resplendent Boots: Get a bonus vs. opportunity attacks equal to items in Resplendent set. (+2)
Belt of Sacrifice: Allies within 5 squares get a +1 bonus to healing surge value.
Preparing Action: When you spend an action point, allies within 5 get Int mod temp HP (5) and can
Cursed Shot: When determining Prime Shot, ignore adjacent, helpless, stunned, dominated, 
Warlock's Curse: Deal an additional 3d8 psychic and radiant damage to cursed targets 1/turn, gain 
Radiant Curse: 1/round can add curse damage to ally's damage if you did not deal curse damage this
	round.
Bloodied Boon: When a cursed target is bloodied, you may remove your Warlock's Curse to get Pact Boon.
S.K. Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, regain your fell might. (Only one boon!)

Triggers:
If I roll a 7 or less for initiative, I will use the Trained from Birth for a Specific Prophecy
If I am struck with the stun or dominate condition, I will use My Body, Myself! to remove that condition
If I am critically hit or take more than 30 damage in one hit, I will use Destiny Inversion to reduce
If I miss or do not attack on my turn, I will deal 3d8 psychic and radiant damage to a cursed 

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kacht-ka, Ka Remembrancer

Kacht-ka avoids the hasty bayonet swipe and catches the onrushing drow at bladepoint. "That was not good form. Ka will show you the correct action."

The correct action turns out to be cutting the drow''s tendons out and viciously slicing at them as they struggle to protect themselves in a ball on the ground.

Minor: Quarry on Gray
Standard: Lashing Leaves (1) vs AC: 1d20+17 26 1d10+12+4 18 1d6 5
Lashing Leaves (2) vs AC: 1d20+17 32 1d10+12+4 25
48 total damage, target is slowed UEoMNT and Prone. Target takes 5 additional damage from any attacks UEoMNT.
No Action: Flurry of blows for 8+3+4 =15 damage
Minor: Sohei Flurry vs AC: 1d20+17+2 26 2d10+7 18+4 = 22
Total turn damage: 85

pre:
Kacht-ka   
HP: 79/93 (THP:0)	AC:   23    Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 6/6 (V: 23)	For:  26    Passive Perception: 26
Initiative: +8		Ref:  23    Action Points: 1
Speed: 7		Will: 23    Vision: Low Light
Languages: Common, Thri-Kreen
Save Bonuses: None
Twin Strike     	[ ] Thri-Kreen Claws		[ ] Jaws of the Wolf
Marauder's Rush 	[X] Off-Hand Strike  		[ ] Frenzied Skirmish         
Agile Recovery		[ ] Action Point   		[ ] Attacks on the Run
Hunter's Quarry		[ ] Disruptive Strike
Agile Recovery		[X] Sohei Flurry
                        [X] Flurry of Blows                   	
                        [ ] Death Threat          	
                        [X] Lashing Leaves 
                        [X] Resume the Hunt
                        [ ] Crippling Shot

Item Powers
[ ] Gloves of Recovery [D] MBA on missed enemy
[X] Boots of the Fencing Master [E, Min] Shift 2
[ ] Coif of Mindiron [E] Ignore will targeting daze effect
[ ] Steadfast Amulet [D] Saving throw against stun or dazed. Does not expend on failed save.
[ ] Diamond Cincture [D, Min] Spend a surge.
[ ] Flute of the Dancing Satyr [D, Mov] I shift 2. All allies in 5 can shift 1.

Passive Bonuses:
Multiple Arms: 1/turn draw or stow a weapon or item as a free action
Natural Jumper: Always have a running start when jumping
Torpor: 4 hours of torpor rather than sleeping
Running Attack: +1 to attack rolls during any standard action allowing movement
Heavy Blade Expertise: +2 to defenses against OAs
Harmony Blade: Make off-hand attack when critical hitting. When both this weapon 
and the off-hand weapon hit on the same turn, target takes -2 to attack rolls until EomNT
Jagged Sword: Crits on 19 or 20. 10 Ongoing on crit.
Lifeblood Armor: 5 THP after all rests.
Iron Armbands of Power: +2 to melee damage rolls
Blade Dancer Regalia: +set bonus to AC against Opportunity Attacks.
Boots of the Fencing Master: +1 to AC and reflex on shift
Vicious Advantage: CA against slowed, immobilized
Hobbling Strike: Slow by losing 1 HQ die
World Serpent's Grasp: Knock slowed or immobilized targets prone.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

"It's gonna take more than that to take me down," Naivara growls. She temporarily blinks out of existence and reappears in front of the threatening soldier. She discharges her biotic defenses, delivering an overwhelming shock to the soldier.

Standard:Conductive Defense (2)vs Reflex(Maroon): 1d20+18 35 2d10+9 23

pre:
HP - 79/97 (THP: 9)
PP - 3/9

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Stoaga takes "loving bitch sniper" to mean a challenge. Stoaga taps into the rather unnatural agility and acrobatics of her kind and leaps clean over the drow onto their roof. Across this entire leap her sight and targeting reticle are glued to the drow's head. And yet, once she lands, there's a brief pause, where she stops to take her mask off, given that it's still night.

She gives this smile as she speaks to the drow. "Stoaga believes you will be having, what is word...terrible day." She then, without missing a beat, instantly snaps back to her scope and zaps the drow in the chest with a concussive blast, sending her flying back.

Wind Fury Assault! (Drow Fuschia): 1d20+19 24 2d10+13 26
Forgot the stance but Stoaga flies to K8. That's a 25 to hit and 28 damage, and I attempt to slide her off the roof.
Saving throw vs falling!: 1d20 13
She falls prone instead.

pre:

Stoaga of the White Legs  						 

Aimed Shot		               [ ] Second Wind             [ ] Ornament of Alertness (Item)
Clever Shot	                       [X] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Inevitable Shot
Rapid Shot                             [X] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Bracers of Archery
Seeking Falcon Stance                  [ ] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Kamesti Crossbow
Dancing Serpent Stance                 [ ] Disruptive Shot         [ ] Boots of Sand and Sea
Pack Wolf Stance                       [X] Wind Fury Assault        
Agile Recovery                         [ ] Grappling Spirits
                                       [ ] Reactive Shift
                                       [ ] Invigorating Stride
                                       [ ] Agile Escape

Stance Benefits:
Dancing Serpent (Default): +1 to attack and damage to enemy without allies adjacent, shift 1 at end of turn
Pack Wolf: Do not provoke OAs when leaving squares adjacent to allies, +1 to hit/1+X to damage when 2+ allies by target
Lone Wolf: +2 to hit bloodied enemies, automatically detect any bloodied creature within 5

Item Power: 
Ornament of Alertness (Daily, Minor): Enemies don't gain +2 to hit you from CA this encounter
Kamesti Crossbow (Daily, Free): Missing every target with an attack using it doesn't expend the use of the power, doesn't have a miss effect
Bracers of Archery (Daily, Minor): Completely ignore cover on next attack when using bow/crossbow
Boots of Sand and Sea (Encounter, Free): +5 power bonus to Athletics checks to swim
Rope of Climbing (At-Will, Minor): Rope climbs up to 10 squares and ties itself to a surface.

Passives:
Mountain Guide: Succeeding on an Athletics check to climb lowers the DC to climb by 2 for the encounter.
Sense Threat: Use Perception for Initiative, +2 Initiative to Allies that roll lower within 10
Windlord: Elemental Origin, fly 1 additional square from any Flight source, Second Wind gains push 1
Hunter's Action: On AP, can reroll each attack made before end of turn, must take second roll
Superior Archery: Aimed Shot deals half damage on miss, Clever Shot slides 1 on miss, Rapid Shot has no penalty to hit

Interrupts/Reactions:
If opponent moves adjacent to Stoaga: use Weave Through The Fray to shift up to 5 squares away
If hit with a Slow/Immobilize/Daze/Restrain: use Agile Escape if it will prevent the hit
If opponent ends its turn adjacent to Stoaga and Weave Through The Fray is spent: use Reactive Shift for same effect  

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Goblin (F9): The sole remaining goblin takes stock of the situation and turns to “retreat”, climbing over the fence and running as far away as he can.

Drow (Fuschia): The drow stands up and shakes herself off, quickly taking aim at Stoaga, though she just barely misses, the laser buzzing past Stoaga’s ear.
Move: Stand from prone
Standard: Sliding Shot vs AC (Stoaga): 1d20+16 25 2d6+10 15

Drow (Orange): Finally breaking out of the riot foam, the drow can do nothing but stare at her two compatriots in the room, one laying dead and the other on her knees with her hands over her head. “What the hell is going on?” she exclaims. The other drow in the room yells back, “Shut up and throw down your rifle! There’s no hope!” She unslings her rifle but looks unsure of what she wants to do...
Saving Throw: 1d20 10

Raptors: The raptors swarm to where the egg is, preparing to defend it with their lives.
---

Goblins: HP: 1/1 AC/F/R/W:25/24/23/21 (Minion)
Raptors: HP:1/1 AC/F/R/W:25/23/23/21 (Minion)
Drow (Fuschia): HP:68/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20
Drow (Blue): HP:16/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [DEAD]
Drow (Gray): HP:81/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [DEAD]
Drow (Green): HP:2/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Blinded] [DEAD]
Drow (Lime): HP:8/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Immobilized (SE)] [SURRENDERED]
Drow (Maroon): HP:59/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Immobilized (SE)] [DEAD]
Drow (Orange): HP:68/94 AC/F/R/W: 23/21/22/20 [Immobilized (SE)]

Terrain Notes:
Guard towers [cyan] are 15 feet high

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

Naivara sheathes her sword and stalks over to the yelling soldier. She swats their rifle out of her hands and then proceeds to grab her by the shoulders and pins her against the wall, bolstering herself with a small boost from her implant. "I'll tell you what the gently caress is going on. You have two choices. Either you surrender, like your smart friend did...ooorrrrr" she emphasizes with a harder, painful push into the joints connecting the soldier's arms to their shoulders "I'll feed you to these pissed off raptors outside and take bets on how long you'll last."

She drops her voice to a harsh whisper "So, whatcha think?"

Intimidate: 1d20+14 31

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meri curses as she spots the runner. "Stoaga! Can you take him out?! We can't afford news of this getting back to their commanders yet!" For her part, she beckons over Kacht-Ka. "Ripe for the picking, buddy!" she says as she slams into the drow on the roof, leaving him vulnerable to further attacks.

Enemy's turn:
On Stoaga being missed, I use Virtue of Cunning to let her teleport 3 squares. I also teleport 3 squares to M7.

My turn:
Move: K10.
Standard: Cunning Ferocity vs Drow Fuchsia at 1d20+19=38. Hit for 1d8+7=11, and all allies get a +6 damage bonus vs Drow Fuchsia UEOMNT.

pre:
Meriele   						 

Ethereal Sidestep       [X] Cunning Ferocity                [ ] Swordmage Warding                 
Guiding Strike          [X] Eyebite                         [ ] Thunder Blade
                        [X][X] Majestic Word
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Prescient Warning
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship

Item Powers
[ ] Power Jewel (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

It... worked. For once, calling for an end to hostilities actually worked! He had not planned on that. He removed some rope from his pack and situated himself behind the drow. "I need your hands behind your back, standard protocol you understand. Oh don't be so depressed about this, if Counter Admiral Valoryn Elix could take being captured in good humor you can at least follow her example."

Move: to O5
If you feel tying up the surrendering drow requires a roll feel free to use whatever skill is appropriate.

pre:
Kvardek   

[ ] Fell Might
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding
			[ ] Hero's Arrow
			[ ] Clarion Call

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
	round.

Triggers:

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

The White Leg still has a small smile on her face as the shot just barely manages to avoid singing her hair. She instantly darts to a new location, nodding at Meri.

Teleporting to H9.

Ignoring the other shooter on the roof, Stoaga activates the aiming laser on her rifle and takes a look down the range, towards the runner. Her dot starts around the small creature's foot, then begins moving its way up towards center mass. There's a slight bit of movement as it settles in, until it is ramrod still. She pulls the trigger.

Aimed Shot! (Straggler Goblin): 1d20+22 29 1d10+21 29

The job finished, she opts to step right next to the other sniper, shrugging. "This one believes you would fail to hit even at this distance. Did Black Ears only train for certain distance?"

Move to K10.

pre:

Stoaga of the White Legs  						 

Pack Wolf Stance                       [X] Wind Fury Assault        
Agile Recovery                         [ ] Grappling Spirits
                                       [ ] Reactive Shift
                                       [ ] Invigorating Stride
                                       [ ] Agile Escape

Stance Benefits:

Item Power: 

Passives:

Interrupts/Reactions:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

Teasing out a charge on the head of a staff, Ziv revs up some juice and pops the remaining roof-top sniper with a debilitating electrical bolt, looking quite fine and dandy now that he isn't bleeding from the stomach. "Why don't ya try surrenderin', it seems ta be catchin' on!"

Standard: Jolt of Lightning hits Fuschia for 14 Lightning Damage and they can't use OAs UEOMNT.

pre:
Zivilyn Dariox  						 
HP: 76/76    	AC:	26	Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 6/8 (V: 20)	For:	23	Passive Perception: 28
Initiative: +18		Ref:	26(28)	Action Points: 1
Speed: 8		Will:	28      Vision: Low-light

At Will			Encounter	           Daily
Magic Stones		[X] Second Wind            [ ] Faerie Fire
Jolt of Lightning   	[ ] Thorn Spray            [ ] Vine Serpents
Grasping Claws          [ ] Verdant Bounty         [ ] Entangle
Wild Shape              [ ] Quills                 [ ] Factorum(Item)
                        [X] Camouflage Cloak       [ ] Rapid Motion(Item)
                        [X] Bloodspray Bite        
                        [ ] Takedown Strike      
                        [ ] Clear the Chaff
                        [ ] Blood Moon Frenzy
                        [ ] Hunting Beast(I)

Implement: +16, +9 Damage, +3d6 on Crit
Melee: +16, +11 Damage

Passives:
Staff Expertise: Implement Powers do not provoke OAs
Pouncing Form: Shift 4 when Entering Beast Form
Berserker: Ignore OAs provoked when Charging
Rapid Motion: If Slowed, roll a Save to end it (Encounter)
World Serpent's Grasp: Prone the Slowed
Superior Reflexes: CA against all Enemies on first turn
Group Awareness: +1 Perception to Allies within 5 Squares
Cunning Stalker: Gain CA against Adjacent solo Enemies
Wood Elf Agility: Acro/Ath Results of 2-7 become 8
Sense Threat: Use Perception for Initiative
Grant +2 Initiative to Allies that roll lower within 10 Squares

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 26, 2018

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kacht-ka rises from his broken foe, facing the last remaining opponent still moving. "Let us begin, and finish."

His first two strikes miss, but the drow does not anticipate a ripping claw from inside the ka's coat. "You move better than your allies...Ah, that is why you are yet alive!"

Free: Death Threat (Quarry against Drow, +CA
Move: M10
Standard:Twin Strike vs AC: 1d20+17 19 1d10+7+4 14 1d6 1

Twin Strike vs AC: 1d20+17 20 1d10+7+4 15 1d6 6

A rare double miss!
[i]Minor:
Thri-Kreen Claws vs AC: 1d20+18 31 2d8+9+4 22 1d6 2
[i]24 damage and slowed UEoMNT.

pre:
Kacht-ka   
HP: 79/93 (THP:0)	AC:   23    Passive Insight: 26
Surges: 6/6 (V: 23)	For:  26    Passive Perception: 26
Initiative: +8		Ref:  23    Action Points: 1
Speed: 7		Will: 23    Vision: Low Light
Languages: Common, Thri-Kreen
Save Bonuses: None
Twin Strike     	[X] Thri-Kreen Claws		[ ] Jaws of the Wolf
Marauder's Rush 	[X] Off-Hand Strike  		[ ] Frenzied Skirmish         
Agile Recovery		[ ] Action Point   		[ ] Attacks on the Run
Hunter's Quarry		[ ] Disruptive Strike
Agile Recovery		[X] Sohei Flurry
                        [X] Flurry of Blows                   	
                        [X] Death Threat          	
                        [X] Lashing Leaves 
                        [X] Resume the Hunt
                        [ ] Crippling Shot

Item Powers
[ ] Gloves of Recovery [D] MBA on missed enemy
[X] Boots of the Fencing Master [E, Min] Shift 2
[ ] Coif of Mindiron [E] Ignore will targeting daze effect
[ ] Steadfast Amulet [D] Saving throw against stun or dazed. Does not expend on failed save.
[ ] Diamond Cincture [D, Min] Spend a surge.
[ ] Flute of the Dancing Satyr [D, Mov] I shift 2. All allies in 5 can shift 1.

Passive Bonuses:
Multiple Arms: 1/turn draw or stow a weapon or item as a free action
Natural Jumper: Always have a running start when jumping
Torpor: 4 hours of torpor rather than sleeping
Running Attack: +1 to attack rolls during any standard action allowing movement
Heavy Blade Expertise: +2 to defenses against OAs
Harmony Blade: Make off-hand attack when critical hitting. When both this weapon 
and the off-hand weapon hit on the same turn, target takes -2 to attack rolls until EomNT
Jagged Sword: Crits on 19 or 20. 10 Ongoing on crit.
Lifeblood Armor: 5 THP after all rests.
Iron Armbands of Power: +2 to melee damage rolls
Blade Dancer Regalia: +set bonus to AC against Opportunity Attacks.
Boots of the Fencing Master: +1 to AC and reflex on shift
Vicious Advantage: CA against slowed, immobilized
Hobbling Strike: Slow by losing 1 HQ die
World Serpent's Grasp: Knock slowed or immobilized targets prone.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

The drow was reeling from the many blows that had been rained down by Kacht-Ka and Ziv alike. "Mind the gap." Meri said, taking a step back, before planting her booted foot straight in the soldier's chest, sending the drow careening off the building's roof. The scream as he falls lasts not even a second. "Everything alright inside?" she calls over the communicator, before teleporting down and heading into the building.

pre:
Meriele   						 

Ethereal Sidestep       [X] Cunning Ferocity                [ ] Swordmage Warding                 
Guiding Strike          [X] Eyebite                         [ ] Thunder Blade
                        [X][X] Majestic Word
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Prescient Warning
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship

Item Powers
[ ] Power Jewel (Daily)

Conditionals/Resists:

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

"Ah, excellent timing. We have just finished dealing with the hostiles here as well." He gave his knots one final tug to test their strength and was satisfied with the results. "I'm not entirely sure what we're going to do with prisoners, but it is better in the grand scheme of things to have that problem rather than more corpses. You may come back and assist me with lifting the data we need, there should be no obstacles left so we can take our time and go."

Arcana: 1d20+15 23 to hack the system and find usable info.

TheArchimage fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jun 13, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

"Yeah, we got all of 'em, I think." Meri disregards the prisoners as she walks in and heads straight for the console, cracking her knuckles before she starts to dig through the archives. "Right. Time to see what they need all this stuff for." She avoids video logs, instead browsing shipment ledgers, emails and other communication archives, and production tallies.

Arcana at 1d20+15=26

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"That was, all?" complains Kacht-ka, sitting down on the roof to clean his blades. "We could have left the lizards to their egg."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

After the combat dies down, the raptors quickly recover their egg and scurry back off to their nest through the hole in the fence that they came through. Scanning through the computer systems, and particularly the emails, you find that the drow are deforesting this entire area of the planet for two reasons. The first is to harvest the wood for various uses, decorative and otherwise. The second, and true reason, however, is to create a giant strip mine over the entire area in order to mine the planet's extremely rich deposits of a stable form of Fermium, an element that, once refined, has found widespread use in ship reactors. Their control of this planet and this much Fermium would allow them to rapidly increase the size of their fleet and even outfit some of their older vessels with upgraded reactors. You also read that they have plans to force the Red Hands into what is essentially slavery in order to satisfy this demand, something they have already started to implement in order to facilitate the deforestation of the region.

Meanwhile, outside, you hear screams coming from the barracks, and you still have the situation with the two prisoners to deal with inside...

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meriele's brow knits together as she reads through the logs. A bigger, better fleet for the Vular means the Alliance doesn't stand a chance. They'd have to find a way to get this operation shut down entirely; but tackling an entire planet with just the six of them would be a monumental task, to say the least. Then the screams start. Her head whips around, but she doesn't see anything through the windows. "What the gently caress was that? Did we miss someone?" Her communicator reaches out towards the rest of the party. "Can somebody go check that out? Ghostface? Made Man? You see anything out there?" She focuses her attention back on the screens. If they could find out something about other lumber camps, perhaps mining preparation - anything at all regarding where and how the Vular forces were scattered around the planet, that'd be a start.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Scanning the horizon rather than hopping down to view the documentation, Stoaga takes notice of the audio coming from both the barracks and her communicator. She slowly holsters her rifle and picks up her own communicator. "This one shall check. S--'Ghostface,' hopes this is not another Michelle situation, but would not put it past Black Ears to have more labs." Picking up speed to hop back across, the sniper at first tries looking for alternative entrances to the barracks in question before making any attempt at the front door. Regardless of which she finds, she will take it without hesitation, scuttling into whatever space is available, lest she be too late to act.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

Taking the time to move to the roof edge, get down on his knees, swivel around and hang off the edge with his hands and then drop down, Ziv gets off the drat roof without falling off. A solid improvement over the rest of the day. Then he saunters over to the barracks and makes to kick the door open!

"Watch out y'all! Ain't no Red Hands, just me, th' Green Face and my army! Throw down yer arms and surrender!" He brandishes both of his bladed implements and strikes an intimidatin' pose!

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Meri finds more logs detailing the positions of scatttered logging camps along the (newly created) edge of the jungle, with details of the ones further away from the current tree line being converted into mining camps. All of the camps have moderate military presence, much like this one. There is a major military base on the outskirts of the large city in the north, Mraxos, though the note says the Red Hands refer to it as Kajalla, which Stoaga would recognize as the name of the local village that it grew out of. This base contains the largest concentration of Vular troops, and includes a state of the art spaceport, as the planet did not have a major port prior to the Vular landing. This also seems to be the main hub from which the Fermium is being shipped out of the planet. You also find information that LtCol Zinula is living in a governor's mansion in the city, and that Holana also has a large residence in town as well, immediately next to Zinula's.

---

Upon kicking the door open, you find a room with beds on either side, chests at their feet, but no drow or goblins. Instead, you in the back of the room, you see a locked, caged door. Upon approach, you peer down the steps that it is blocking. It appears there is another caged door there, through which you see beast-like bipedal humanoid creatures jumping about and yelling... Red Hands! Their language is incomprehensible to most of you, but Stoaga is able to understand a good amount of it. "Help! Let out! Knife Ears kidnap us! Force us work! Help please!" Upon seeing Stoaga, one of them exclaims "White Legs survive? How?? Thought all dead! We sorry! Very very sorry! Please help!"

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jun 15, 2018

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

Naivara peers over Meri's shoulder to look at the newly cracked data. "Call me Major Obvious, but that port is going to be a huge problem. We need to do something to disable it to keep their Fermium shipments from leaving the planet. Either gently caress up the port ourselves or see if we can't make this Zinula fucker do it for us."

Naivara's train of thought is disrupted by the screams. Clearly, their work wasn't done on this base. "Hold that thought..." she drops off before she executes a combination of running, jumping, and blinking to the direction of the screams. Slightly breathless, she materializes behind Zivilyn and Stoaga. "Stoaga, what are they saying? What's going on?"

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Stoaga's expression turns to one of disgust, of some deep-seated anger coming to a boil underneath the surface, of outright loathing. It is clear that whatever conversation they're having has very much set her off. A feral hiss escapes her before she begins speaking.

"Red Hands 'sorry?' Red Hands sell Mundo del Monstruo to Black Ears to destroy White Legs and these ones are 'sorry' because White Legs survived?! Stoaga does not accept this 'sorry.' Red Hands getting what they deserve. Stoaga's home ruined, monsters gone, damage done." Picking up her rifle, she starts stepping closer. "This one should kill you...and still might, for damage to planet, but Stoaga has bigger goal: Stoaga will, how would Made Man say..."

"...'Create rivers in a desert?' Stoaga will stop Zinjang and Black Ears, free planet, create new life. If Red Hands don't want that, then this one has no need of Red Hands, can leave with Black Ears."

Unknown Quantity fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jun 18, 2018

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

Ziv gives the others a quick update over radio on what they've found regarding the Red Hand prisoners.

"If'n these snakes worked wit' th' Vular, maybe they still know somethin' that could help us. Hell, maybe they still got access to their bases?" He steps up beside Stoaga and waves the bladed head of a staff back and forth, no emotion reflected past the green lights of his helmet. "But on account'a' they're treasonous genocidal snakes, which is really th' worst type a snake ya can find, I don't see much more than them gettin' their just deserts... if'n they can't help us, that is." He lets out a low whistle as the party shares their findings over radio lines. "Major, I figure if they're really sorry, and we're real humanitarian-like, they should really offer us a lead in bustin' that planetary governor's mansion, yeah?"

He sends some discreet words to the others over comms, avoiding anybody unsightly like the Vular prisoners overhearing. "Hey, if'n ya reckon this data's on the up and up... projected fleet growth and all, planetary resources and th' like... wouldn't it be slick to take the Vular's infrastructure and pass it to th' Alliance? Just gotta wrangle the Vular into fleeing or somethin'." He adds in a bit of thoughtfulness for Stoaga. "And besides, th' Alliance could prolly do it without torchin' th' woods. Food fer thought, major."

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jun 18, 2018

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meri isn't sure what to say to Stoaga. There is a lot there to process, and it's not like she doesn't understand the woman's thoughts of revenge. "You do what you have to, Ghost Face," comes her quiet voice over the comms. Then, listening to Ziv's suggestions, she shrugs. "I mean, I don't see why the data wouldn't be legit. It's not like they knew we were coming. But I have no idea how we can take an entire planet under Vular control without backup, though. A bombing run would help out a lot, if the Alliance isn't too busy." She looks back at Naivara...then focuses her gaze on Kvardek. "You have a bunch of tactical geniuses in your head, right? Any ideas?"

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

"It is not as though they are voices whispering in my ears," he explained while tapping away on the keys. "They do not 'live' in any sense of the word you or I would recognize. I can simply run the facts and stimuli available to me through their brainpaths and determine what they would have thought or done if they were alive. That being said..." He tapped on his forehead with his pointer finger. "The port should be our first target. Prevent shipments from going out, prevent reinforcements from coming in. Ordinarily sending a separate strike force to take out the governor would be ideal, but this is not viable with our small numbers. Besides, we are fighting drow, not Alliance. Fleeing from an important settlement would make any commissioned Alliance officer a laughingstock and a demotion; I suspect a Vular Lieutenant Colonel doing the same would earn a blaster bolt to their face. If fleeing means death they will stay even as their situation looks hopeless. It does, however, mean we will be pushing them into a corner. There is no telling what they might do."

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

"It may be worth considering," Naivara ponders aloud, "that maybe we can force the governor into doing the work for us. That may save us time and resources we really don't have. Not that I don't care about this place, but we really have bigger fish to fry elsewhere, and bigger targets making bigger moves. The guy's already gonna be in enough trouble because this poo poo we just stirred up ain't gonna stay quiet for long with the Vular."

She shrugs "maybe we can offer him the appearance of an honorable death defending the spaceport, instead of being tortured to death by his superiors."

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

"Look, whatever we're gonna do, it's clear we're heading for the spaceport and the settlement." WIth a grunt, Meri stretches out a little, before gesturing at the drow. "Which leaves the question of what we're gonna do with these guys. We can't risk having them alert the Vular of our presence - I'm not the only one who thinks that, right? So unless any of y'all have a better plan, I don't think we can let them live."

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

"Maybe th' Vular would leave the whole rock behind if'n they got some planted intel suggestin' the entire Alliance Fleet was comin' ta dislodge it? Maybe if it came outta th' mouth a' their commandin' governor. Like I said Major, just food fer thought. We need ta do somethin' that goes past one base." All these prisoners pleading for their lives starts to feel mighty uncomfortable...

"... And like ah said, we should see if'n the Caught Red Handed here got any bargainin' chips. Old communication lines, back doors into the spaceport, that sorta thing I reckon some former allies might have." Ziv feels fortunate he is wearing a helmet so nobody can see him wince at the next line of discussion. "Prisoners... uh, shoot. I guess that's what happens in war-time, y'know. They sure don't mind doin' it ta others. Only thing I could think of is maybe Jakkyou could watch 'em 'til we fly back to th' fleet? White Legs are real badasses even a bit injured, right? And they're restrained and all."

He shrugs. "Ain't no hair off my back either way. See if they got access cards or a patrol routine or somethin' before ya toss 'em past th' fence."

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

He felt a wave of fear and panic sweep over him, much worse than any time he was being shot at. "M- Starlet, you can't be serious. They've thrown down their weapons, they don't want to fight anymore, killing them would be cold-blooded murder. I'm fully aware we can't let them report back to their superiors, but... surely there's some other way?" Even as he spoke he ran through his options and felt despair closing in. Leaving them defenseless in this burnt-out husk of a base would be condemning them to a slow death of starvation or a hideous death of being eaten alive by any predators who came to investigate. Jakkyou was in no condition to take care of prisoners, and at any rate would likely slit their throats at the earliest opportunity. They had no prison to place them in and no one to spare to guard them. Still, after he had finally managed to get some of the Vular to see reason, there had to be some way to spare them...

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

"Stoaga will solve this."

Having listened to all of this, all of her allies' ideas and considerations, she opens up the cage... and begins speaking in a more guttural tongue, ala the native creatures' dialect. "This one cares not for 'sorry.' Red Hands make selves useful now, or leave, never come back, have ten seconds before Stoaga shoots." Meanwhile, looking back over to the Vular prisoners, she takes a very stern and cold gaze. "Black Ears. You be useful now, or run away. You come back, Stoaga shoot. You not gone in ten seconds, Stoaga shoot. Stoaga have VERY long range."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The Red Hands clamor out of the cage in fear, running loudly into the jungle as a group. The Vular, too, take off into the jungle, in the opposite direction, sticking together. They quickly break line of sight, and you can't tell how far they actually ran...

Now, onto the matter of planning your next move... the attack on the Vular position in the city! Before you move out, you'll want a clear target (governor's mansion or spaceport, most likely), a plan for infiltration and (hopefully) a plan for extraction.

As mentioned before, the spaceport is on the outskirts of Kajalla, and will be very heavily defended due to it being a major military base. The Zinula's residence--the governor's mansion--as well as Holana's residence are a closer to the city's center.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

"I seem to recall the last time we were at a docking bay we barely escaped with our lives. That was with a much smaller and heavily defended starport, and our purpose was merely to cripple them and not burn everything to ashes and salt the earth. It seems clear the governor's mansion is a better play." He tapped one finger against his chin while humming a tune. "Being in the middle of the city, it is probably not possible for us to get there without being seen. So we'll have to be careful to simply be beneath notice by blending in with the local culture. Any suggestions?"