Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

"Well, good news is that they don't seem to have been able to reinforce the base after our attack on Stoaga's planet. Bad news is we still got five dozen security personnel, plus robots. With checkpoints between various areas." Meri sighs. "They've got some transport vehicles to and from the spaceport, but only for drow personnel. Gonna be honest here, guys, I'm not seeing a good approach." She looks back at the others from her seat behind the monitor. "Any ideas?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

"Well, we should get these security robots out of the way first. Something's gotta be controlling them, so we should find what that is and disable it. Or gently caress with 'em. I can give it a shot, it ain't my first time disabling security measures."

After locating a good-enough looking terminal, Naivara cracks her fingers and gives hacking into it a try. Her efforts are slightly awkward, due to the proprietary empire software being highly convoluted and not terribly user-friendly. She attempts to disable the robots, feigning a possible system update.

Arcana (Hack the Gibson): 1d20+20 23

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Dec 13, 2018

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Naivara is unable to gain permission to initiate a facility wide power down for the robots, but she does manage to initiate a lengthy systemwide update command by pushing out a very large patch file out to all of the robots that seems to have been sitting on the computer ready to deploy for a month. Seconds after she presses the deploy button, a loud robotic voice blasts from the wall in elven, "PREPARING TO UPDATE SYSTEM... REBOOT COMMENCING... PLEASE STAND BY. THIS MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES... PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE POWER SOURCE WHILE UPDATING."

With the robots updating, you are able to move through the refinery with less security to worry about... at least until they finish updating (whenever that is). You have the ability to open the cells if you choose, or you could continue on through the refinery with the tram. The next immediate tram stop is the barracks, and after that is the Fermium Intake section of the refinery.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

While Naivara busies herself with the hacking, Meri adjusts some settings on her arm and the glow changes from purple to a pale blue, and her form slowly begins to change before everybody's eyes. "Alright! It works." With a grin, she passes her arm over everybody's body slowly, letting the virtual disguises take hold on their forms as well. "Figured out a new trick with a semi-holographic overlay to project a different image." When she's done, everybody looks more or less like a drow. "It won't hold up to anybody touching you, though, so be careful, and stick close; but it should draw away immediate suspicion. "We should go. We can worry about the citizens later; they don't have a way of getting out of here even if we do open the cells."

Removing 680 gold as component cost for Seeming. Arcana check as Insight DC to recognize our disguises is 1d20+18=23. Lasts four hours as long as everybody stays within 5 squares of me. Touch automatically dispels the disguise.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Zivilyn

"Nice skins, Starlet. I guess that's th' best idea.. as soon as these fellas get noticed missin' or miss a report they're gonna start sweepin' the base. I suppose if we leave 'em locked up fer now they ah, won't get in th' way of angry soldiers." He sweats it a bit. So they need to get on the train, do their work, take the train back, train over again and find the sons-a-bitches that drive manual to an unconnected starport? Maybe making things inconvenient is a form of subtle drow torture perpetuated by their architects for the sadomasochistic good of the populace!

".. Maybe we can find a good craft and fly it back here, eh? All these separated buildin's are a pain in th' rear end." Hologram sweeping over him, Ziv touches it up with some contributions from his own pilfered holo-projector. It doesn't take much to make the Made Man look like some old fashioned Vular death trooper in full mask and black doom plate. "Let's go!"

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Lesg

As the holographic form washes over her, Stoaga gives a Look that belies...multiple possible emotions, confound that mask. Could be disgust, could be exasperation, or it could just be her staring off into space. Her spoken response indicates which it is, though, as she replies with "This one does not like being a Black Ear. Let us be done with this quickly." Quietly wiping the blood off her blade, she sheathes it and ponders the choice of route the group seems to have picked.

"Stoaga has an idea. Resist Ants can't help in here, but what about out there? Find quiet way to speak to Resist Ants, then have prisoners meet them and send train back. This one does not want to leave this place before job is finished. Too many moving pieces. Not enough eyes."

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

Naivara has an obvious look of thought drawn on her face, pondering her response. "Let's table that one. Bringing down the Alliance now is just gonna start a huge firefight that we can't spare the manpower for, won't be able to contain and there's a good chance it may blow us the gently caress up in the process. Let's disrupt poo poo from the inside, dealing with the prisoners can be part of the cleanup."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Having made your decision, you board the tram and head towards the processing part of the plant. After overriding the stops at the other stations, you arrive at the processing area of the plant, the doors sliding open quietly. Stepping out, you enter a huge, open room filled with a hundred massive centrifuges, each one roughly twenty feet tall. Pipes filled with unprocessed fermium run from the intake area to the centrifuges, and ones with highly volatile, refined fermium go from the centrifuges to the output area of the refinery for transport back to the spaceport. Workers of various races wearing bright blue jumpsuits flit back and forth loading, unloading, and operating the devices under the supervision of 15 armed drow guards who patrol the floor. Ten drow engineers roam around designated groups of centrifuges observing the workers to ensure everything is done properly, with each engineer responsible for ten.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kacht-ka, Ka Remembrancer

"Too many to pick big fight without help. But help from held ones would get them killed," mutters Kacht-ka. "If it was all Ka peoples, I would detonate. It would be acceptable. Other peoples not have such mindset."

He looks to the leadership. "What do you think, Naivara?"

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

"They weren't expecting their robots to be offline, and being without them will put them on edge," Kvardek warned. "We should have them lead us to the most critical systems, the most vulnerable locations. These disguises will work only once, so we want to make sure we're in position to cripple them while we have them."

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meri takes a deep breath. "Follow my lead." She steps forward to the nearest patrol route, straightening her shoulders to a military posture. A moment before she speaks, she prays furiously that these disguises hold up to inspection. Saluting the patrol leader, she offers: "Hail, soldier. Commander Jhalavar" she gestures at Naivara, "and entourage, ISS. My name is Lieutenant Dalael. We're here to inspect the facilities in preparation for reinforcements. No doubt you've all heard about the attack on Mraxis, yes? We're here to look for vulnerabilities that the reinforcements are going to shore up. Just in case the Alliance decides to press their luck." Playing off themselves as the Imperial Security Service might give them some leeway in getting the run of the place; and preferably, some folks out. "Our cybersecurity expert," she gestures at Drow-Kvardek, "is going to need access to your control systems. Get one of your engineers to give them anything they need. And we need some of these workers away from the reactors so we can take a look." She scowls at the hesitant patrol. "Well, come on, we haven't got all day! Get a move on!" she adds with a stern voice.

Bluff at 1d20+22=27.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

Naivara internally sighs in relief - at least she didn't have to act too much. "I have many more facilities to inspect today, and I won't stand for my time being wasted. The more time we have to spend here, explaining ourselves to our inferiors may I add, the more likely it is that another facility will be attacked. Do you want the blood of your sisters on your hands because you apparently can't recognize an officer standing in front of you? I didn't think so." Naivara takes a step forward, closer to the soldier appearing to lead the patrol and issues her command in a low, quiet tone. "Get. Moving. Now. Or else."

Gonna use Arcane Mutterings to roll Arcana as my socia check
Arcana: 1d20+20 34

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The patrol leader looks up from a malfunctioning spider-shaped security robot, giving it a heavy kick before turning towards the party. She stares for a second before hesitantly replying, "We... were not expecting you're arrival... ma'am." After another small pause to think, she continues, "I am not authorized to provide you with any access; I will have to contact the commander of the facility, Major Revlan, for that. I'm sure she will be happy to give you the access you need. Please wait here while I contact her."

The guard takes a couple steps back and radios for her superior. "Major Revlan, this is Lieutenant Neran. We have a group of people here claiming to be inspectors from the Imperial Security Service looking to check out our security measures, but I haven't heard anything about this. Could you come speak to them?" After another brief pause, she replies, "Yes Ma'am, thank you. See you in a few moments."

After her conversation with the Major, she steps back towards you with a smile, "The Major will be happy to accompany you on your inspection. Please wait here for her."

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

Naivara straightens her shoulders and continues her unbroken glare at the patrol leader. "Good. Bring her. I would love to speak with her."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The patrol leader smiles and nods. A few moments later, a tall drow dressed sharply in an Army officer's uniform arrives. She hesitantly salutes Naivara before addressing her, "Hello... ma'am. Major Revlan, at your service. We... were not expecting you. Nor did we see or hear you land. Is there a reason you came without informing me of your arrival? Even after you landed?"

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 30, 2018

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

"Oh I apologize soldier, am I inconveniencing you? Why should I have to announce an inspection? So you have time to cover up your mistakes? There shouldn't be anything for you to hide. You should be operating at peak efficiency at all times, whether or not someone is supervising this gaggle of children you call a facility. That aside, I don't believe I owe you an explanation - unless you need a reminder of how a chain of command works. You don't get to ask questions and waste the empress' time. Can we now move along with the inspection? My time is valuable."

Intimidate: 1d20+11 14

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Dec 31, 2018

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The Major straightens up before responding, "Proper protocol for an inspection is to inform the commander of a facility upon landing, so that they may accompany the inspectors in order to properly receive feedback. I would like to know why you deemed it unnecessary to follow standard Imperium protocol, and instead decided to show up in the middle of my facility to berate one of my subordinates, ma'am."

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

Naivara sets her jaw, catching herself getting irritated as though it were her on subordinate backtalking her. "If I wanted a lecture on protocols, that's what I would have asked for and if I wanted to give you an explanation, I would have." Naivara takes a step forward towards the Major. "Now that you're done setting a poor example for your subordinates, are we going to get on with this inspection or not?"

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The Major somehow stands up even straighter. “No, we are not. Not until I speak with ISS myself. This was entirely inappropriate behavior. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a call to make. Lieutenant, please ensure that this ‘inspection team’ does not go anywhere until I get confirmation and assurances of an appropriate, correct method of inspection.” With that, she does a quick about face and walks away, presumably towards the comms room.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

After some whispered comm discussion, it seems it is now or never. Go big or go home. What's the worst that can happen? They'll be double found out? Taking up his illusioned weapons, Ziv's bladed staves look right at home as a pair of ornamental Vular scythes, honor guard style. They look good when he shimmers briefly as he adjusts his holographic output and rips her legs out from under her with a broad sweep. It's up to the others to ah, make the execution look proper once she's "kneeling." Hopefully all the shimmering around his illusion just looks like dark-flavored magical anger.

<"No disrespect will be tolerated! You address a representative of her imperial majesty!"> Of course Ziv speaks his native Elven flawlessly.

Shift to Beast, Shift/Move to her and Grasping Claws.

Grasping Claws vs Major's Reflex targets a 34. Deals 17 + 6 = 23 Physical Damage. She is Slowed UEONMT.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jan 6, 2019

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"No point hesitating further," hisses Kacht-ka, before matching action to word by burying both his blades in the Major's back, slamming her to the floor. "Talk over. Action now."

Twin Strike vs AC: 1d20+21 40 1d10+8 14 1d20+21 39 1d10+8 14
World Serpent's Grasp knocks her prone.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

The moment the Major turns around and trips, Stoaga's long blade stabs rapidly through her back. Without saying a word, or even looking at the others, Stoaga has just made quite the mess of the Major. Her expression returns to neutral once she's sure of the status of her target.

Aspect of Might!: 2#1d20+23 32 32 3d12+19 40

Sword of the White Legs combo!: 2#1d20+23 28 38 1d12+13 18+2 for Aspect of Might

Action point.

Blade of Repulsion!: 2#1d20+23 26 35 3d12+15 28

A grand total of 88 damage.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meri watches unblinkingly as the others do the deed. When the body falls and the moment of silent tension hangs heavily in the air, she straightens her posture a bit further and turns around on her heels. "It seems we have a misunderstanding here." She affects a pained smile. "The ISS is not concerned with what jumped-up backwater officers consider 'appropriate'. We do the Empress' will, where she wills it, when she wills it. Protocol is, of course, a perfectly sensible way to keep everything logistically in order. But there is no protocol in war, soldiers. There is no protocol when the Alliance sends their spec ops to infiltrate critical facilities like this. The ISS, therefore, does not deal with protocol and imbecilic bureaucrats when it comes to the defense of the Empire!" Her expression has turned to a bubbling outrage as her voice rises to match the anger of an impatient secret police officer, but she clears her throat and composes herself, turning to the Lieutenant in particular.

"I hope we have made ourselves abundantly clear. We have no time for anybody else to value protocol over mission objectives. You're in charge now, Lieutenant. Get somebody to clean this mess up, let us do our job, and we'll be out of your hair before you know it." She glances at 'Commander Jhalavar' and takes a step back to let Naivara take charge again...and also to be close to the others should the need to fight arise.

Intimidate to keep everybody in check at 1d20+21=30.

Wahad fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jan 6, 2019

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The lieutenant simply stares, totally shocked by what just transpired. "I... Yes ma'am." She steps back and radios for the janitorial crew to clean up the dead major, standing at attention and remaining silent and motionless afterwards.

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jan 7, 2019

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

Naivara plays along, appearing to be almost disinterested and bored as the major is slain for her insubordination. Once the execution is complete, she looks at the lieutenant and applies an annoyed expression to her face.

"How ironic," she huffs. "If protocol - that is, obeying your superiors - had been followed, none of this would have occurred. In fact, we likely would have been done by now. However, the empire grows stronger now that we have eliminated a weak link. Now, if we're all understanding each other shall we continue to the control systems? Or do I need to have further examples illustrated?"

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

"Yes ma'am," she says, "Follow me." The guard leads you into the large room and up a set of stairs to the side, leading to a raised platform about thirty feet high with windows overlooking the refinement section below. Ten large screens are segmented into ten blocks each displaying statistics for the individual centrifuges in the room. Each monitor is paired with a second monitor showing camera feeds from the area. Five drow work the station, each monitoring two screens of reactors and their accompanying camera feeds. The drow guard hesitates at the door, "The control room, ma'am."

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

Through the subvocal array he warned the rest of his team, "Someone with authority get the rest of the techs to scatter, it's going to be a lot easier to sabotage their operations without them looking over my shoulder. If they see what I'm typing they'll see what I'm doing." Assuming he received a command to do his "job", he went up to a terminal and got to work. All he had to do was shut down security across the refinery, destroy any and all methods of communication on or off world, and permanently shut down or damage the reactors without causing a meltdown that would make evacuating the prisoners impossible. No pressure.

Arcana: 1d20+18 19
Awwwwwww poo poo.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

"ISS. We're here to inspect the facilities and good news, you're up first." Meri plays it short and sweet, with an expression that brooks no talkback, as one might expect after the scene in the processing room. When the drow in the control room react with surprise, she adds: "Well, come on! We haven't got all day! Lieutenant," she snaps back at the scared drow that had brought them here, "you want to give them the understanding of what it means to cross the ISS?"

Bluff at 1d20+22=40.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

Naivara turns on her heels, walking over to attempt to help Kvardek...but unfortunately this seems to be above her head.

Arcana: 1d20+20 21

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The drow in the control room reluctantly leave and allow you to shut the door behind them. Working on the computers, you find that your multiple failed attempts at entering the system both locks the terminal out and triggers an alarm, which blasts through the facility. "Alert! Unauthorized access detected in the refinery control room! Alert!" blairs out over the loudspeakers as you hear the a banging on the door. "Hey! Let us in! What the hell are you doing in there?" The door was not made to withstand much force, and you can tell it will break very shortly.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

Shift to Caster Form.

"It's the thought that counts, ya know?" Ziv figures that actually sneaking through one of these drat places was a bridge too far. He slides up to the doorway and hides adjacent to it, Readying a cast of Quills(hits Enemies Only) on the off chance they don't recover from this latest in a long line of improbable bullshiting exercises. "We might be runnin' out of sheer Vularian gall fer these folks to swallow.." He palms a spine-packed frag grenade, because the only thing worse than being blown up was getting stabbed real bad when it happened.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meri whirls around when the alarm starts. She lets off a string of profanities, and even through the holographic disguise, the purple glow of her engine bathes her companions in its radiant hue as it whirls to life. "Well, the jig is up. What's the plan?" she asks through clenched teeth, stealing a glance at Naivara as she slowly moves towards the major and nearby Kacht-Ka, ready to sling them into the fray if needed. Part of her had known, deep down, that this was going to happen sooner or later. At least they'd gotten this far.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

He slammed his fists down on the keyboard in frustration as the system locked him out and the alarms flared to life. "Curse it all! I could have sworn that vulnerability had not been found yet." His blasters roared to life and he examined the room for any other methods of ingress (or egress, as the case may be). "I do not relish the idea of taking on the entirety of the security force at once. Even with all our skill and firepower we will be overwhelmed, especially when the security robots come back online. If we can cut a path to the armory perhaps we will have better luck taking command of them there, or perhaps getting arms and armament to the prisoners that will allow us to perform a true prison break."

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Lesg

Stoaga just has this stone-faced unimpressed look as this plan falls to cinders all around her. This plan she really doesn't properly understand nor does she wish to comprehend, considering these 'kom-pyu-ters' seem overly delicate and complicated. With a sigh, she looks up and around the room. "Stoaga...sees a solution." She points around to the mess of pipes and valves, before realizing she's not going to get her point made clear unless she states it. "Those pipes. Like veins in blood? Carry this...fuel? Fuel burns. Cover escape. Delayed explosion. Walk along pipes to get out."

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"Ah. This, the Ka understands," says Kacht-ka, drawing his blades. "Yes. Give everyone chance. First, give ourselves chance. Where should I cut, Red Eyes?"

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

Ziv growls over comms: "Y'all can't start no drat extra fires! We got civvies in here! Ya don't know where all these pipes go or how they'll boom!" He flexes his fingers to relieve the strain, standing near a nice boring solitary doorway with his primed grenade. "Tin Can's got the right idea. We get 'em free and mobile, we even th' odds! Explodin' is the last step!"

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara

Naivara clenches her jaw and thinks for a moment. "I hate to admit it but I agree with Ziv. These prisoners would probably rather die trying to get free than getting blown up by the people trying to save them. We need to get the gently caress out of here and try to weaponize this place against the guards."

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jan 22, 2019

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

"Armory. Right. Let's do it." Meri's expression turns even more grim. "If Ziv can keep these guys outside busy with his chems, even for just a second, we can burst through. Ideally we can run, but if not, I can take Kvardek and Kacht-Ka for a short hop. Then the armory...I guess we'll figure it out when we get there."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The guards’ banging on the door finally causes it to give way. As soon as it opens, Ziv’s blast of poisoned spikes shoots directly into them, dropping them to the floor instantly. As they lay there writhing in pain, you step over them and out onto the catwalks above the refinery, which are about 15 feet above the floor. The whirring of the centrifuges comes to a stop as a temporary systemwide shutdown took effect when the alarm triggered to allow the workers to abandon the machines to seek refuge without the potential for greater harm to the system. In the meantime, you see a group of guards and officers storm up the ladders and onto the catwalks, screaming at you in Elven, “Halt! You are under arrest for attempted sabotage! Drop your weapons and come peacefully!” the officer in the rear of their formation shouts at you as you stare down the barrels of six guards’ laser rifles.

H. Guard (Aqua) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/27/26/25
H. Guard (Fuschia) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/27/26/25
H. Guard (Lime) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/27/26/25
L. Guard (Aqua) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/26/27/25
L. Guard (Fuschia) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/26/27/25
L. Guard (Lime) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/26/27/25
Officer (Aqua) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/25/26/27
Officer (Lime) - HP: 136/136 AC/F/R/W: 28/25/26/27

Terrain Notes:
The exit is to the west.
The catwalk is 15 feet off the ground; ladders are shown as spiral staircase tokens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

They had to take care of these enemies quickly before more reinforcements arrived. "It's too easy for us to get caught in a bottleneck on these catwalks," he warned through his subvocal array. "Spread out or go to ground according to your best judgement. I will provide air support." As he said this miniature thrusters extended from his torso and began spooling up. The engine whine started low but steadily built up in volume and pitch as though gearing up for something majestic...

Minor: Angelic Aura, I gain fly 6 and hover. Until end of encounter, any bloodied ally within 5 squares of me regains Int mod (6) HP at the start of their turn.
Move:Alter Time, not moving. All adjacent allies (ie, everyone) can move up to their speed as a free action.
Standard Minor: Warlock's Curse to J14 Guard, they are cursed. Because I did not do Curse damage on this turn, the next ally who hits them deals an additional 3d8 psychic and radiant damage.

pre:
Kvardek   
HP: 99/99 (THP:-)	AC:   29    Passive Insight: 16
Surges: 12/12 (V: 24)	For:  28    Passive Perception: 16
Initiative: +12		Ref:  29    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6		Will: 26    Vision: Normal
Languages: Common
Save Bonuses: +2 vs. ongoing damage	
Defense Bonuses: +1 all vs. cursed enemies, +2 all vs. opportunity attacks

Melee Basic: +20 vs. AC, 1d8+12 damage (+3d8 vs. cursed enemies) and slide target 1 square

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Eldritch Strike		[ ] Warforged Resolve		[ ] V. Mt. Vaelis
Eyes of the Vestige	[ ] Second Wind                 [ ] V. Xandor  
Warlock's Curse		[ ] Action Point 		[ ] V. Onyx Queen
Hand of Blight		[ ] My Body, Myself! 		[ ] Dark One's Luck
			[X] Alter Time			[ ] Augury
			[ ] Overwhelming Radiance	[ ] Trained from Birth
			[ ] Fell Might			[X] Angelic Aura
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding
			[ ] Hero's Arrow
			[ ] Break the Will
Vestige - Zutwa: When you hit with Eyes of the Vestige, get Prime Shot bonus on target UEoYNT.
Zutwa Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, your Prime Shot bonus becomes +3 UEoYNT.

Item Powers
[-] Delver's Light (A) - Shed bright, dim, or no light to 20 squares.
[-] Final Messenger (A) - Program a message to be sent in case of your death.
[ ] Amulet of Elegy (D) - (NA) When you inflict a SE effect, all targets get -3 to first saving throw.
[ ] Belt of Sacrifice (D) - (Mi) Lose two healing surges, ally within 5 regains one.
[ ] Resplendent Boots (D) - (Mo) Become invisible and move your speed, becoming visible after this action.

Passive Bonuses:
Warlock's Bracers: +1 item bonus to all defenses vs. cursed enemies.
Shadow Warlock Armor: While you have concealment from Shadow Walk, cursed enemies grant CA to you.
Resplendent Boots: Get a bonus vs. opportunity attacks equal to items in Resplendent set. (+2)
Staff Expertise: Don't take OAs from making ranged/area attacks in melee.
Belt of Sacrifice: Allies within 5 squares get a +1 bonus to healing surge value.
Preparing Action: When you spend an action point, allies within 5 get Int mod temp HP (6) and can
	shift 1 square as a free action.
Cursed Shot: When determining Prime Shot, ignore adjacent, helpless, stunned, dominated, 
	unconscious, or petrified allies.
Protective Hex: When you hit a cursed target they get -2 to attack rolls to hit your allies UEoYNT.
Warlock's Curse: Curse nearest enemy and give vuln 3 radiant UEoYNT, deal an additional 3d8 psychic
	and radiant damage to cursed targets 1/turn, gain Pact Boon when cursed target dies.
Radiant Curse: 1/round can add curse damage to ally's damage if you did not deal curse damage this
	round.
Bloodied Boon: When a cursed target is bloodied, you may remove your Warlock's Curse to get Pact Boon.
S.K. Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, regain your fell might. (Only one boon!)
Shared Pact: Can give Pact Boon benefit to ally within 3 squares instead of yourself.

Triggers:
If I roll a 7 or less for initiative, I will use the Trained from Birth for a Specific Prophecy
	background benefit to reroll initiative.
If I am struck with the stun or dominate condition, I will use My Body, Myself! to remove that condition
	and gain dazed (save ends) instead at the cost of 1 healing surge.
If I am critically hit or take more than 30 damage in one hit, I will use Destiny Inversion to reduce
	damage to 0 and instead gain ongoing half the original damage (SE).
If I miss or do not attack on my turn, I will deal 3d8 psychic and radiant damage to a cursed 
	enemy the next time an ally hits them.

TheArchimage fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jan 28, 2019