Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

There were 2 insanely attractive men, but they were models. I was easily #3 which should let you know the sorry state of affairs.

That's too bad, especially since models are best avoided.

There are three types of men I have decided not to date, and this wisdom has come from hard-won, sadder-but-wiser experience.

#1. Actors, models, or other men who make their living based on their looks. Musicians occasionally fall in this category.

#2. Doctors, dentists, psychiatrists, and other medical professionals who are entitled to have "Dr." in front of their names. But pharmacists are generally okay, and far less complicated than the more educated men in white coats.

#3. Married men; don't get me started on these guys.

I once had a boyfriend who was a dentist, married to an unsuspecting woman, and had two young daughters. At first I thought it was fun when he had me call him at his office and talk sexy to him while the wife was standing a few feet away. He really got off on it, but I started feeling like a heel. I got to thinking about how she would feel when she eventually found out her husband sucked dicks and liked getting hosed up the rear end by younger men. So I broke it off with no regrets.

p.s.
I'm sure you're more attractive than you think you are.

King Possum III fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jul 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread