Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
From Anders Brevik to police shootings to the events in Munich yesterday, it is males that are causing all the awful! war and destruction we see in the world today. All the dough we are spending on angry boyz with their toyz through military and police and security could go to far greater purposes to enrich society. So when do ya think you guys will stop and what will it take for men to be less violent? Just wonderin'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
And who gave birth to these males? A durrrr

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

i like that posted:

From Anders Brevik to police shootings to the events in Munich yesterday, it is males that are causing all the awful! war and destruction we see in the world today. All the dough we are spending on angry boyz with their toyz through military and police and security could go to far greater purposes to enrich society. So when do ya think you guys will stop and what will it take for men to be less violent? Just wonderin'!

Chemical castration in a sip of tap water

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
we can start by breaking your hands so you can't post

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

i never have gotten in a fight unless i asked for it tbqh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i like that posted:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*the sound of hens clucking furiously at each other*

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Are you saying we should kill all the ladies all they'll stop judging us about the mass shootings and whatever? I agree

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

This is healthy male expression and what you will see in the Progressive Future.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Give all men 73 virgins so there is no point in martyring yourself because then you'd just be getting a worse deal.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What gender did they identify as on Facebook OP?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what about that terrorist lady in san bernadino

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
die cis scum

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Parallax Scroll posted:

what about that terrorist lady in san bernadino

exactly! this single exception clearly proves there is no underlying trend OP :colbert:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
behind every great murderer there is a great murderess

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Hitler was a male.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
oh i'm sure someone has, somewhere.

naem
May 29, 2011

Maybe women should just start PUTTING OUT for once okay?????

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

woman rulers were just as violent

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i agree OP. kill all men

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i am a male. i guess i have to go do a terrorism now

bbl

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Here's an article making this point entirely unironically.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I was once seriously cussed out by a squirrel. I must have startled him or been in his way or w/e, but regardless I could drat near understand what specifically the little bastard was saying about me. And I sure as gently caress caught all of the gist.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

He's so beautiful, although he kind of looks like Frank Zappa in profile. Not that Zappa was ugly, but I wouldn't call him "beautiful" like Andres here.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the 70's were more progressive

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

quote:

While females tend to show higher rates of reported nonfatal terrorist behavior and terrorism ideation, males have a much higher rate of completed acts of terrorism.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

VikingSkull posted:

Would

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
When men are outlawed, only outlaws will be men

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Tell that to Baghdad OP.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

VikingSkull posted:

Son of a gently caress I was gonna post that.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I took a poo poo earlier that could have counted as an act of terrorism

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

General Dog posted:

When men are outlawed, only outlaws will be men

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

jackyl posted:

I took a poo poo earlier that could have counted as an act of terrorism

we actually loosened the geneva convention up a bit for taco night

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
terrorism is significant and men do the vast majority of significant things in the world, hth

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I have reported op to the authorities

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i feel like when ladies do something super crazy and hosed up they usually do it to their own kids instead of a bunch of strangers

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

OP I heard your mom has been involved with multiple mass shootings involving multiple men, true?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

You must be strong of will, mind, and body to commit such acts, so it is obvious that most of the perpetrators will be male.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if they got balls kill em all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

woman rulers were just as violent

I don't think Anders Breivik was ever a world ruler, Mumpy Puffinz.

• Locked thread