Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
good rear end shirt

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Now that's freakin pimp

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Am I the only one who thinks the shows Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Sister Sister, and Smart Guy all kinda run together, but not because of the black casts, it's more on a meta level that runs through all three.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Linux Pirate posted:

Am I the only one who thinks the shows Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, Sister Sister, and Smart Guy all kinda run together, but not because of the black casts, it's more on a meta level that runs through all three.

Mr. Cooper and Full House shared the same universe b/c there was an episode where Coop was a substitute teacher for Michelle's class. afaik it is not shared with sister, sister and smart guy, which occupied their own separate tie-in universe and frequently guest starred on each other's show. The Olsen twins appeared on sister, sister but as themselves rather than Michelle Tanner.

also that shirt is baller af i would pay $20 for it

Mr. Meagles fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jul 24, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You ain't hangin with mr cooper op. :jerkbag:

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Linux Pirate posted:

i saw some reruns of oz and it's weird seeing three law & order stars showing up as inmates or prison staff.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Don't make eye contact with shirt

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
just rediscovered this thread aand gotta say thats a fine rear end shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I will say it's pretty great that they used the Cooper font, I like meta humor on my shirts

• Locked thread