Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

OnimaruXLR posted:

I dunno how to feel about What If? being an animated show. All of the Disney-produced Marvel animation has been inoffensive at best. Is that really going to change on their streaming service? I'm inclined to think it won't, but I guess hope springs eternal

They should just rename the show to "Let's watch Peter Parker die again"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They still call Conner "The Superboy".

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Rhyno posted:

I'm gonna be really mad when Wally doesn't come back from the Speed Force.

Why so he can be in a lovely murder plot?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'm disappointed the He-man reboot from a few years ago isn't coming back, I really enjoyed that one.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

drrockso20 posted:

That came out in 2002, that is way more than a few years ago

I look at life using the Marvel sliding timeline.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

FilthyImp posted:

For some reason as a kid I was always SUPER excited that maybe this episode would have The Green Lantern show up.

I really loved that dumb muscly flash costume though.

The new show has yet to make a costume as good as the 90s one.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Kinda hard to agree with that since the 90s X-Men cartoon had a bunch of story arcs and I followed them pretty well as a kid.

It still has the best version of Apocalypse.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The animation looked like garbage, the story was the best hope for the movie.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think someone once pointed out one of the first hints of Terry's heritage was that his eyes don't match his little brother's.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The end of the first episode is very gory, I was impressed at the level of it. Kinda reminded me of Akira with all the skulls going pop.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'm not sure I'd support the show if they got her to come back.

At least Welling is still refusing the wear the suit lol

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I really wanted to like Voltron. My big complaint is that it didn't feel like it had a good musical theme.
I don't think they could've used the original one but the lack of anything resembling a good motif bugged me.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

He was a no name? I always assumed that was toyman.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The Batman had a Dracula movie and it ruled.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Warworld was not a good JLA movie, well not a good movie in general.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is this the movie where Bruce states now that he has powers he can do real good?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think Jimmy has known this entire time and keeps bringing up aliens so Clark feels comfortable coming out to him.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Larryb posted:

Turns out Jimmy knew Clark’s secret all along (which kind of makes sense), also Lois and Clark appear to have made up. Honestly I’m glad they decided to rip this particular bandaid off sooner rather than later. No Grodd this time but we did get Mallah & The Brain

Mxyzptlk debuts next week

That rules and I'm glad it's a thing.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

YT is annoying since the first season was pretty good. The time jump between seasons was a...decision.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I cynically thought the time jumps were so that they could use different media to fill in the games. The games and comics were supposed to fill those in somehow?

I remember the games sucking.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They were either trying to be edgy or they were not allowed to say 'young justice' in the show.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought warworld sucked. It just felt weird and disconnected and felt like they were just throwing stuff at the screen to see what would happen.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Probably, none of the new stuff has been good.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Watched Crisis 1 and it just kinda ends. The climax was Barry running to prevent some worlds being erased.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is this the old show or are you able to get '97 early?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The comic was fun, I'll watch it if they make it.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Shotgun totin' MI5 Alfred rules, kinda hard to accept anything else.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'd give disney a stupid amount of money to bring back all the 90s shows and have them all connect like they did before.

I still wanna see MJ get rescued.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I took it as Scott being more pissed off than usual and letting the beams be lethal instead of the usual punch.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It tracks with Morph sacrificing themself in the original cartoon when it wasn't necessary.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Hell of an x-men episode.

They should stop having galas.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The Batman had a dope vs Dracula movie.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Soooo was the background for Magneto in the intro foreshadowing?

Gambit related, I always liked the introduction that he has minor telekinetic abilities and that's one reason why his cards are so accurate.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Classic Charles, thinking he knows better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I don't buy Hayter as an american super soldier.