Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«196 »
TL
Jan 16, 2006

Yeah, it is. Isn't it?

Bowties are cool.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Has anyone here gone to one of the Mads live riffs? There’s one here next week and I was wondering if they bring/sign merch after the show? I want Frank’s books.

I’ve seen them, they’re very cool about signing stuff and Frank’s books are for sale. Plus the show is great. I saw them riff The Tingler, it was delightful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Reince Penis posted:

I'm not sure how tight we are on season 12 spoilers here but Frank was away from his radio show for a week and posted a pic of him and Patton during that time so guess who's probably making a cameo!

This excites me greatly.

Based on this spoiler, it now occurs to me that TV's Frank could also be called TV's Father of TV's Son of TV's Frank.

Not that I'm claiming it as a good idea.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The Internet's Dad of The Internet's Max.

Junkie Disease
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

WHEN THE HELL CAN I REWATCH THE LIVE SHOWS?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Junkie Disease posted:

WHEN THE HELL CAN I REWATCH THE LIVE SHOWS?

I'm still irritated at Wiseau for not letting them sell the live version of The Room.

CapnBry
Jul 15, 2002

I got this goin'

Grimey Drawer

Oddly, and as Joel promised, there's another pledge drive for the new season of MST3K. If you want a Season 12 tshirt, tote bag, or poster, now is your chance to get that. You can also get an AP / EP credit or an invention exchange invention, Crow, or Tom Servo production prop. Are the bots props? Don't tell them I asked.

Ardy posted:

Every new pledge will be used to help us keep Mystery Science Theater healthy, and allow us to take MST3K into the future... plus you’ll get some cool rewards in return!

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Fun Shoe

CapnBry posted:

Oddly, and as Joel promised, there's another pledge drive for the new season of MST3K. If you want a Season 12 tshirt, tote bag, or poster, now is your chance to get that. You can also get an AP / EP credit or an invention exchange invention, Crow, or Tom Servo production prop. Are the bots props? Don't tell them I asked.

You can also pre-order digital downloads and collector-edition DVD/BluRay releases which will release 6 months after the Netflix premier and 6 months before the public release. The pre-ordered DVD/BluRay set will come with an exclusive bonus disc which will have material that will not be offered with any other release.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

"I saw Dallas Keuchel....THERE'S A BEARD!!!!!"

Broken Cake

It won't process my payment

Nemo2342
Nov 25, 2007

Depleted Uranium Beholder

Biscuit Hider

Edward Mass posted:

It won't process my payment

I had to use Paypal instead because it wouldn't take my credit card directly.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

Nemo2342 posted:

I had to use Paypal instead because it wouldn't take my credit card directly.

Same.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ok good, it's not just me then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

College Slice

The digital download of S12 for $50 seems like a good deal. (In fact, most of the sub $100 stuff seems decent)

The Executive Producer credit on all episodes and private screening would be cool, but there’s no way I could justify that amount of money.

«196 »