Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

I had to pause Killer Fish for a minute because I was laughing too hard at the two male leads fighting and Crow going "God really knew what he was doing when he didn't give human males antlers".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Why is Gypsy delivering them to the theater in what looks like a shopping bag every episode, just for them to wander off?

I think Gypsy's just dropping off lunch for Jonah, Crow, and Tom, and they're just tagging along.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Question: Hey, what's the deal with this stuff not being BOLD?

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

I'd watch a version of Clue starring the Murphys.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Having the same first name as Dr. Forrester and not being used to it coming out of the TV makes the season seven episodes kind of distracting to have on in the background.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

Of course not, that would be ridiculous.

They'll sell you Tom Servo NFTs

In true MST3K fashion, they would have Crow selling pennies for several thousand dollars.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Today is the day.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

BooDooBoo posted:

"A gal called Em-i-ly, is trapped in an evil scheme"?

I've been trying to work it out for days, it's odd what our brains get obsessed with.

Just repeat to yourself "It's just a song"...

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

The backer holiday card was in my mail today when I came home. After a pretty crummy work day, it was a legitamate bright spot to end on.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

I'm watching old episodes of Unsolved Mysteries tonight and I'm pretty certain the guy who plays Sam in Werewolf popped up in a reenactment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enRO60zS6b8&t=2222s

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Want that Godzilla cut-out.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Ahaha, "We really did test this".

There's now a sad tech guy going "It work earlier... :( "

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

I actually made a pizza using the Torgo's recipe they shared (with extra stuff!) for tonight. Home prepared pizza with sausage, red fresnos, and jalepenos is surprisingly good.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

God, that “buy your next ten cars” line always puzzles me. Did cars in the 50’s not last long?

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Crow being able to blink now weirds me out more than it should.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Hey, I remember those walkie-talkie headsets the background guys have from when I was 6

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Cross-Section posted:

Yeah, I think they were just reacting to East Eddie being unintelligible again

Annnnnnd I'm already used to new Crow

New voice has already grown on me, but I’m still weirded out by him blinking.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

I think my favorite part is definitely everyone screaming when Munchie first appears onscreen.

It's great. I keep replaying it.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Been catching up on season 13, (missed the past few premires due to work at the same time), and nothing reminded me that I have a 5-year-old's sense of humor like constantly replaying and giggling at Servo's fart sound as Jack Palance takes his seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Lumbermouth posted:

There are also a BUNCH of weird Philadelphia-area jokes in the Netflix seasons. It's just different regional humor as the writers room expands to a national scale.

Them referencing the giant walk through heart at the Franklin Institute comes to mind.