Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I hope they do "Death Bed, the Bed that Eats".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Some select episodes were once. Then Hulu got them, but with this news it's safe to say they'll be back.

I would've been on board with this until I found out that DB:TBtE is actually a pretentious art film, and not a horror per se.

A pretentious art film about a cannibalistic bed, but my point remains. Despite the awesomeness of the title, DB:TBtE is loving boring with one or two moments of "Wait, what?"

I know that you can make a pretentious art film about anything, but how do you make one about a bed that eats people?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We can certainly look forward to new Servo belting out a tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJp9rSbAx1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifaWUC-kzFQ

Edit: Beaten, but I also included the bit with spa-ghetto.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think he bad guys at the start of riding with death should have molotoved the warehouse immediately after leaving. And molotoved the rear of the truck after "hijacking" the doc.

Doc's gone, gas and explosives burned everything up, clean and clear.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Just figure out a way to stabilize it until you need it to be unstable and market it as an explosive. Or if you want to get away with the embezzlement and you have millions of dollars and you already plan on pretending Big Oil wants to hurt you just have your stuff blown up and frame big oil. Make the accelerant a bunch of gasoline.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

The Ape of Naples posted:

He lands a goddamn 747 in the pilot. Pilot episode I mean.

The industrial arts teach many valuable skills that you can use in a variety of ways. Don't you remember the short?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I sort of want to become rich enough that I can bribe Rifftrax and MST3K to hold a contest for people to make the most sincere movie they can make while still being riffable. The the winner(s) will then be riffed.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm watching Wild Rebels and the band playing towards the start of the movie vaguely reminds me of Elliot Smith for some reason.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I never saw the MST3K parody on arrested development, what season was it?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I know Josh Weinstein was only on seasons zero and one, but will they ever have him on as a guest or anything?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How does the guy die in Ring of Terror anyways? I always give up on the movie sometime around the middle.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I should have been more specific. Does middle aged college student die after someone says boo, throws a skull at him, etc?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I feel like Tommy Weisu channeled season 11 Hercules for his performance in The Room.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm watching Atlantic Rim. The first two monsters were taken out with missiles and bombs. So what's the logic for nukes instead of even more conventional weapons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is their new live show not coming to LA?