Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Tom's random Streisand impression was another great freak-out type moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Davros1 posted:

I was about to mention that one. All those specialty breads . . .

The bread carousel cracks me up every time I see it. :newlol:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The Rifftrax short Fun in Balloonland was another trip down the path to insanity. Although I do love the drunken mom commentary during the parade bits.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
How will those of us watching remotely be able to spot you when they do the closing credits 'show the line' sequence? Mothra had someone cosplaying as the moth, and there are always Gizmonic folks in attendance. :v:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
More scenes of fromicidal maniacs. :downs:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
That poster seriously lacks the hero, Fart Bargo Bart Fargo.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Nice! How much did they want for it?

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Monster A-Go-Go does have the Bill Rebane touch of a scene involving a helicopter in a dreary field with some guy's garbled voice coming through a drive-through intercom. :v:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I cannot seem to find it, but at some point in the past 10-15 years there was a commercial which used the song 'Are You Happy In Your Work?' , so instead have a Gypsy version. :j:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAY2QFZi_IU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
That was some darned fine cursive on that board, though.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Wonder what manner of footwear Jonah Ray is rocking, since Mike was mostly a Birkenstock fellow, and Joel was a Converse man (if I recall correctly).

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Darn it, I wanted an explanation regarding how a trip from the high desert hit the beach before driving West into Hollywood. At least, that was what it seemed to be in Girl in Gold Boots.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I always lose it when Crow giggles at the aliens.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Peter's monologue. :swoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9iC7DvuD3s

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Until last night it had never occurred to me that Alexander Phipps from 'Young Man's Fancy' is also Jeff from 'What to Do on a Date.' And he's still kicking. :v:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0143523/?ref_=rvi_nm

Edited to include link

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Oh, don't tell me she was the lady who danced like a drunk mom at a wedding? I think she was in quasi-hippie attire?

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
No, not that one - whenever they showed the Club Scum patrons dancing, there was one extra who stood out in my mind for some really creative levels of bad dancing. If you could call it that.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Prince of Space also reminds you why cosplay should involve a cup.

Aside from the movies already mentioned, I've been enjoying The Creeping Terror if only for Crow's bits during the dance hall scene. Soultaker is pretty funny, too.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Already got the shirt and postcards, but forgot about the official membership card (until today, when it came in). :holy:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The Painted Hills was their most depressing, if Rocket Attack USA and Fu Manchu are duking it out for worst.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
At least Red Zone had the dulcet tones of John Carradine for the theme song. :haw:

Next time I go to a karaoke bar, I'll see if they have Night Train to Mundo Fine.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
"That's when the policeman chased me out from under the bleachers....asked me what I was doin' under there...."

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Red Zone Cuba made me remember Cherokee Jack, whether I wanted to or not.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
So this week we lost:
  • Mary Tyler Moore (see that sketch where Crow dressed up as her)
  • Mike "Touch" Connors of Swamp Diamonds and much more
  • Barbara Hale of Giant Spider Invasion and Perry Mason (and many other projects)
And now John Hurt. :(

Please roll over your partner down a hillside today in honor of those who rolled into the pasture over there.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Some of those side projects were the only money that any surviving cast members ever made from Manos.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
That is too perfect. I hope Joel or Jonah saw it. :)

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
A long form ad for a crappy jet, erotic refueling, and a LADY who KNOWS ABOUT CORN. :haw:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Nice! Now you can sing along in the shower to one of the funniest opening tracks.

:byodame: "HEEEEE THRIIILLLLSSS MEEEEE"

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
That part also kills me. Another scene that gets me is when Gus is fueling up his tipsy kart and a guy rides past, causing Crow to quip "Don't ride the Wild Mouse, it's not saaaaaaaaaaaafe!"

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Gorgo had the Dorkin Circus. Dorkins? Dorking? Just come on down, folks.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
:tipshat: "Hi Creeper."

:zombie: "Hi person."

That bit gives me a giggle every time, alongside the crotchety shopkeeper who HATES his poor clerk.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The Ed Wood movies always have this unique style of casting to them, and somehow 95% less oily than anyone Ray Dennis Steckler would hire.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Future War looks like it took full advantage of a flannel sale at Kmart.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Just wanted to mention that today, director Roger Corman turns 91.

Time to walk a great distance for little reason than padding.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I thought they were rather funny, and am looking forward to the new season. The giggling really sold it for me, too. :)

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I love Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
If Jonah tries to escape after watching a Joe Don Baker movie, let the crate say 'Orbitz' or 'Zima' instead of 'hamdingers.'

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Just finished the watch along stream, and the first episode was great. The movie itself was hilariously bad on levels I never anticipated. This new season already looks very promising! :neckbeard:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Also nitpicking a show on its very first episode (in decades) just sounds like a big First World Problem. We all should really just relax. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Well, I did have the Weird Al song of the same name stuck in my head when I woke up this morning. But this song is nicer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ae9uSCHL0U