Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

So now that Netflix has picked it up, what are the chances we'll see more seasons beyond the 14 new episodes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Ensign_Ricky posted:

I would say very very good. Netflix knows how to promote a show, plus as long as the riffing is on point it should be a slam dunk.

Yea I should probably reserve my excitement until we hear some jokes, but with a cast and crew like this I'm cautiously optimistic!

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Space Mutiny
Warrior of the Lost World
Pod People
Prince of Space
Touch of Satan
Master Ninja I & II
Fugitive Alien I & II
Lassie: The Painted Hills
The Brain That Wouldn't Die

I could go on. If she doesn't like any of those I'd say it's a lost cause.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

"The world the dying!"

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Larry, you're a dullard.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

I Accuse My Parents has to be at least a top 10 episode for me. God this is just fuckin funny the whole way through.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

I'm just swinging by to say that A Young Man's Fancy is probably the funniest short in the whole series.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

"There's been a walnut uprisin'"

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

One of the strongest Mike episodes imo is the first official one, the brain that wouldn't die. It's great, but outdone by eps like final sacrifice, and space mutiny.

One of the strongest Joel eps is right before that, Mitchell.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

How come I can't find season 2 on my Netflix app. Am I an idiot?

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/b1m1smS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Do y'all have a riff that cracks you up no matter how many times you hear it? For me (and there'll probably be others I remember), it's when the homewrecker in The Skydivers shows up and Crow says "Ah, the Femme Fatale" phonetically. (Possibly because when I was a kid I also said it that way because who says those words out loud.)

"Nobody at the airport loves me!"