Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
This is the best place to put MST3k. And the writers they got and the old crew coming back are all great.

Yay! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

kiimo posted:

I just got clued into this and all my dreams are becoming reality.

But why new Servo and Crow?

The other guys are happily doing Rifftrax, but I think they'll be cameo-ing on the new show. As for the new actors, they did a bit last year so you can get a feel for them if you watch this

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3a...58-16c4a32bf65f

The dude who does Crow is dead on perfect, and Servo sounds different, but the frenetic beeping made me laugh so I'm happy with them both

edit: how did two people reply in the time it took me to type that? Well at least mine came with a link

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
i'm watching this with you guys. happy thanksigivinvinngg..g

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
this shall now forever be known as Rowsdowser day

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
OMG OMG OMG

I just got a shipping notification

The kickstart goods are on the way

The Martians have saved Christmas!

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Same. Is that what the new shipping notifications are for, or is this for the rest of the stuff?

I need to know what that mystery gift is :negative:

The website clearly said they shipped my t-shirt

I'm gonna be rockin around that christmas tree

Next week maybe

I also got the postcard :krad:

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
Yall. Shirt arrived. I will now smugly wear it around and tell people 'you're welcome' when they come up and thank me for bringing back their favorite show for them.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

TVs Ian posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nDM_6WIUnc

You have to say it like this though.

*you're welcome*

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

OldSenileGuy posted:

I don't even know why I'm so excited about the new season - it's not like I've seen every episode from the original run.

To me, MST3K is like the original Twilight Zone. There's a ton of episodes - a few that I have practically memorized, a majority that I've seen but only kind of remember, and a bunch that I've somehow never seen. And I'm so likely to put on an episode while doing other things, I'm likely to miss parts and therefore keep them fresh.

So really, whenever I want I can put on a MST3K that's new to me, so it doesn't make sense that I'm so excited for the new season.......BUT I AM!!

I realize you're an old senile guy too so maybe I typed this before and didn't realize it because I'm senile but hi in case you're not me typing things but someone else who's also senile

I agree with you, voice in my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
I stopped watching the new episode to come in and say the new episode is a lot of fun

I'm excited for the season

And the monster song is in my head now