Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

is there anywhere online to watch every episode? really disappointed with the small netflix selection on offer right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Bruteman posted:

That was pretty funny. And I don't hate the voices! The new guys play off of each other pretty nicely.

yeah i think the new voices are pretty good! i'm more looking forward to the episodes now

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i just watched the first episode of the new season and i really liked it, they've totally nailed the feeling of the original series, the commentary was funny and the movie was good schlocky garbage

if i have a critique its that sometimes jonah and tom servo sound weirdly similar?? it can be difficult to tell who's saying what sometimes