Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Are the live shows never gonna get video releases? I missed out on the Orlando one but I heard someone say they had cameras rolling at one of the other shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I heard it was pretty awful, sadly. Granted it was Spoony saying it but I don't recall hearing much else.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Incredibly Strange Creatures etc etc has a riff that almost goes there too (the whole "wow that's a man!" bit during the one scene of the couple dancing at the fair) and it's basically ruined my enjoyment of the episode

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I heard they had video crews at the live shows so it would make sense for them to be releasing them.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Monster-a-Go-Go, too, although that was a special case.
I didn't notice it on first watch but there's a small callback to Mr. B Natural in the final host segment of that episode

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

You gotta inspect your horn, boy!

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Mister Kingdom posted:

I've ripped all the commercial DVDs and all the episodes not available on DVD including various interviews/specials. I did come across one thing I haven't seen anywhere else featuring Mike & the Bots. They appeared on an episode on Newton's Apple featuring robots.
Holy poo poo, that's new to me.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I don't want MST3K anywhere near Disney, monopoly's bad enough

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Why are you sad about his wedding anniversary?
Wasn't ready for marriage.

Are YOU ready for marriage?

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

Quest of the Delta Knights is on Tubi and it is definitely an odd movie on rewatch. Mainly because it does a weird mix of fantasy and real world. Also have to wonder what was going on with David Warner's big fake beard he wears for like two scenes.
GUESS WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

We are witnessing an attack on our own Father Hines.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

It's Walt Disney, and he's mad.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Yeah, Crow's head going up in flames was part of a Poopie outtake they left in and just cut off the end where Trace goes "I'll be in my trailer"

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Talking about people mad at MST3K I remember Peter Graves hated them mocking his acting, there was an interview with him not too long before he passed away where he said he wasn't a fan

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wej4TubDupw
Official release of Frank and Trace riffing a short taken from their show last week.

"That's the Epoch Times, it doesn't matter what paper" got me good

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

My massive grill structure is bearing down on your unprotected cargo door, over.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

It's the 90s show. I remember reading about it online back when I got into MST3K.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

God now I wish someone had recorded that and it's just waiting to be uploaded to the internet archive or some place, it sounds like absolute genius

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Empty Sandwich posted:

I just heard national treasure Paul F Tompkins talking about his lovely experiences on that show

they were lovely (his experiences)
Was this on the newest Never Not Funny? I know he's always on there

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

SST Death Flight had Regis Philbin, Billy Crystal, and John de Lancie if we're counting KTMA era

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Manos only has like a few riffs I guffaw at like "this is going to be a snuff film" and not much else

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

Famously the movie that instituted the rule they had to watch the whole thing first.
Only love pads the film.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

The sketch after Last Clear Chance is great.

Maybe a little bit of hard salami.
Would you like to identify this bucket full of your brother?

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Everyone knows it's Slink-Skull!

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

We've secretly replaced the light bulbs with Folger's Crystals.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Rewatching The Incredibly Strange Creatures... and holy poo poo I'd forgotten how funny it is.
The riffs during the one scene with the couple dancing on stage haven't aged well though

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Steven Stills and Bill Gates.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I gotta go home and get READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Morter posted:

Packers actually won the super bowl the year that episode came out ('97), i just found out. I thought that line was actually just because the movie took place in Wisconsin. Now there's so much more significance to it. :allears:
When they won in 2011 I was all over social media posting the clips from it

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I just remembered the William Conrad Fridge Alert invention exchange and I think that's the funniest one out of them all just because of Trace losing it laughing and banging on the desk

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Ah, the heavily-sexed life of appliance repair! :wiggle:
He maintains an appliance...DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

You gotta inspect your horn, boy!

And wash it every day!

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Help I'm falling at a 60 degree angle breaking all the laws of physics!

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I'm Cherokee Jack!

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Cross-Section posted:

FONZIE'S DEATH CAR!
Extension of my manhood car!

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Krankor, nothing to worry about!

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

They named every bee? This is gonna take forever.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Where does Coily fit into God's plan for us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Grandpa Borgnine NO