Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I'm torn between the weird opera where the tuxedo guy takes the dreaming woman on an extended commercial

Design for Dreaming! That's one of my personal favorites, to be sure.

"Look, dead raccoon of tomorrow!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I’d say Bride of the Monster is probably about as well known as Robot Monster for being a stinker, and that was, what, around Season 4 or so? (Granted, the main reason I remember that is because Hired! Part 1 was attached to it). The two Godzilla movies, goofy as they may be, still have their defenders, and This Island Earth is pretty legit compared to most of the movies shown on MST3K.

NuclearPotato fucked around with this message at 15:38 on May 2, 2018

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Ladies and gentlemen: FLATBUTT!

Well, at least he has Loverboy beat as a live act! :haw:

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

*Deadly Mantis seems to be one of the lost episodes. It's not to be found or was ever found aside from its run on TV.

Uhhhhh: https://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Science-Theater-3000-XXVII/dp/B00C7E3E6E

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Mine’s also from The Movie; it’s the NORMAL VIEW “song.” Honorary mention goes to the entirety of the experiment Cal does at the start of the film, which only doesn’t qualify due to being an entire scene rather than a single riff. :v:

(Although Crow’s delivery of “The Secret Government Eggo Project” always kills me.)

EDIT: No, forum poster from the future reading this, I don’t care that I ended up going back over a month after I made this dumb post to correct my misspelling of “riff.” I take my grammar very seriously. :colbert:

NuclearPotato fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Feb 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Thick Buttsteak