Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

DivisionPost posted:

I'm watching Monster A-Go-Go for the first time.

Not ten minutes into this movie and Joel and the crew are beating on it like it owed them money. This is beautifully savage.

I love when absolutely nothing is happening and Joel just says gently caress it and opens a can of pop. You can tell its really bad when they just have to start talking about things other than the movie.

My favorite episode is the aforementioned bizarre Mexican Santa Claus film where he battles the devil. Every quip is hilarious, especially the opening sequence when Santa is playing the piano. They did it again on Rifftrax later (the non-edited version of the film) but the MST3K version is much funnier.

Secks fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Was it pop? I always assumed it was a beer.

Either way.

*can cracks open*
Crow: Hey!
Servo: Whatthe? Do you have a can of pop?
Crow: Hey, gimme some of that!
Servo: Get it over here.
Joel: I don't have a can of pop. You guys know you're not supposed to bring anything in the theater
Servo: Then what's that?
Joel: My medicine.
Servo: Oh, medicine. Right.
Crow: C'mon! Share!

...and infinitely more entertaining than the scene they are watching.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

The movie has no clear beginning, middle, or end. I'm not 100% sure it still isn't going. And it has Joe Don Baker.

Please seek help. :ohdear:

I just re-watched Final Justice today and, my god, they are hilariously relentless.

"The sun is blotted out as Joe Don Baker approaches."

"He's got double chins on his eye lids."

"A float got loose! Oh, no, it's Joe Don Baker. Sorry."

"His weight is forcing him down the stairs."