Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Dungeon Ecology posted:

just got my tickets for the live performance of Deathstalker II!

oh man that movie looks bad. im so excited.

:nws: for brief boobies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyulM9Xzgc

if any of you goons are PDX goons, i'll be the one in the 'JOIKE' sweater

The Deathstalkers are so great for cheesy watching. Red Letter Media didn't appreciate it enough when they put it on best of the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
How do you guys feel about the sheer amount of jokes in season 11? It feels like every scene has 5 rapid fire jokes packed into it which seems kinda too much for a rifftrack. Also Jonah's hashtag jokes are just too grating.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Mike > Joel >_______________________________________________________________________ Jonah

I still appreciate Joel for the revival and you can tell that he truly loves this show, but Mike episodes were always the funniest to me including the sketches.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

PostNouveau posted:

Jonah's good though.

#ThanksforStickingupforMe #JonahIsFunny #TimeForTheFifteenthHashtagJokeThisEpisode

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mokinokaro posted:

I actually like Jonah a little bit more than Joel (with Mike at the top.) Joel's dry delivery doesn't always work for me.

There was a period in time where I couldn't tell the difference between Joel and Mike and I just assumed they were the same person. It wasn't until Youtube playlists that I realized some Joel episodes were actually Mike and visa versa. I like Joel, he's not that bad at riffing.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's weird that in a show about watching bad movies the quality of the bad movie matters. I really can't watch the Christmas specials because they're all creepy 1950s santa movies. The top tier MST3K episodes always seem to feature an interesting bad movie.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Gavok posted:

It's a bummer when someone describes a bad movie that sounds interesting, but then it turns out to be too unwatchable for the riffing to be fun. Namely Monster A-Go-Go and Rifftrax's Curse of Bigfoot. Someone in the Rifftrax thread explained why Curse of Bigfoot is so bonkers and inexplicable and I was 100% on board, but it's also too tedious and boring for me to recommend.

Weirdly enough I've never been given a bad recommendation for MS3TK. It seems like this entire thread has a pretty good nose for the best bad movies and that true bad movies are easy to filter out.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Yep tried getting through Carnival Magic last night and couldn't. I can't stand chimpanzee movies for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Brute Man is so good I can't believe I skipped past this one so many times