Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Wicker Man posted:

I'm so deranged, even Pick put me on ignore.

You Whore bitches don't deserve a psycho like me :argh:

People use the ignore feature? Can't you just, ignore their posts by not reading them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZoooooooooooooooL
Sep 21, 2016

by zen death robot
maybe many posters here are greygender clique?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Pick, are we the same person? :tinfoil: I'm a therapist but work as a researcher, and have developed pretty decent boundaries through my training, so my friend group isn't usually a whirlwind.

However, I went to a event tonight and after being rejected by the third man within 24 hours, spent my a bunch of time reassuring people with depression that they didn't need to feel the weight of obligation to always believe in themselves. When they feel weak they can remember I am believing in them. I have so much joy and love in my life and I want to share it.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I know of 1 suicide but he killed himself in middle school over some girl which I feel like is dumb.

• Locked thread