Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

id like to know where she was going with that cut off text in the third pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

eat the booty like groceries

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

theres nothing wrong with being a nice guy but creepy pussies are the perps

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

please word filter 'rape' to 'hot cosby' tia

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

whwnever people bring up mras my minds eye always goes to les miserables, i have no idea why

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i have a friend that used to be perpetually upset about women. bitching nonstop, woe is me poo poo. i told him something that i think took root and its some good advice:

some ppl are just not going to loving like you

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i kind of have a trace of sympathy for some pick up artists and ppl that carry on about ladder theory and poo poo like that. to me theyre people that have NO idea about how interpersonal relationships play out and they attempt to quantify them as a result. this clearly doesnt work because relationships obviously arent arithmatic, but the kind of ppl that subscribe to this type of thinking dont know that in the first place

that doesnt make any of it less retarded, mind

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

wyntyr posted:

Get over it.

this is the key to it all, right here

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

when I was in high school, prolly around 16, I realized 'hey, just stop worrying so much and work on yourself bc you're awesome' and seriously it was like flipping a switch.

girls, hot and popular girls, suddenly would speak to me and laugh at my jokes in class. I got invited to parties. my social life flourished. It's amazing the effect that it has on other people when you decide you don't need their validation and just do you. I didn't even really change my wardrobe or style up or anything - it was just an attitude adjustment. Then, since I was at ease with people, I get better and better at small talk and idle chat and seeming like a good listener and flirting. That poo poo is all just practice and trial/error.

Women can smell desperation from a mile away and whining on the internet about how no one will touch your D only makes it 10x worse.

funny how that works

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ocrassus posted:

Im a nice guy and afraid of rejection.

do be and dont be. youll succeed eventually if you dont be a creep

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

PallasAthene posted:

I have a coworker who says she doesn't particularly enjoy sex with men, but she gets PISSED when a guy doesn't want it from her. Partly because it hurts her self-image and partly because that's how she manipulates dudes into buying her stuff.

sounds like a bitch to me

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

PallasAthene posted:

100% accurate. Any guy who doesn't want to crawl through broken glass to throw the meat at her must be a loving human being, probably too busy sucking dick to pick up his phone, because I do yoga every day, run 20 miles a week to keep in shape, been on paleo diet for six years, WHO WOULDN'T WANT THIS?!?!?!?!?! [Puts one hand on her hip and motions at her tits, stomach and crotch with the other.] A loving QUEER, THAT'S WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Girls can freak out about not getting sex just as bad as guys can. Probably different root causes though.

she probably has a very interesting relationship with her father

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

one time I was making out with some girl at a rave and she wanted to go gently caress and I was like 'I have no condoms' and she said 'so?' and I was like 'you're hot but you're not that hot lol plus I'm rolling balls I dunno if I could even get it up' (that was a lie but I was trying to be nice) and she said she was fine but then she shot me nasty looks the rest of the night.

idk where we would have even hosed anyway

e: i shoulda hosed her tho

on the mfing dance floor is where

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

CubanMissile posted:

A server I work with just banged her boyfriend's brother. Her bf was lovely and basically stopped sleeping with her for like a year. But drat, just break up or at least sleep with some other dude that isn't related. No reason to tear a family apart. People get killed for that sort of thing.

thats just some restaurant drama poo poo my dude

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Darkhold posted:

Well to be clear I'm not saying that Ratt is crappy I'm saying if you were 20 and knew a hot girl that was into music you found slightly crappy would that stop you from asking her out?

It's not even like she was into something obscure or hated. Just stuff that wasn't currently popular (this was late 90's)

ive never dated or even known really a girl that didnt like lovely music. thats like saying girls have boobs

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ratjaculation posted:

If this thread causes a goon to kill himself out of shame of being male I will close it, probs

deus vult

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

fedoras are out of fashion. they have been for decades. thats really the root of it. its like a man in the 1940s wearing a cape or a man now wearing skinny ties now

i blame anime and the nation of japan

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

that said i absolutely wear a straw fedora when I mow the lawn. i just dont try to spit game while doing so

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Troposphere posted:

hmm it's almost as if it's some societal force that is forcing strict gender roles on people and loving them up in both directions, if only there was a name for such a concept....

"my big rear end dick"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i like that posted:

This thread got :goonsay: quick

bad lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

fedoras are kind of an enigma bc somehow this fat mobster can pull it off:

but then like

:synpa:

its because one of those pics is of a successful powerful man and the other is a dweeb

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

JakeP posted:

he just loving owns

hell yea

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Grand Prize Winner posted:

I just got a girl's number at a bar last night

not gonna call her because lol at calling some chick you met at a bar

bar girls are no bueno

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Carmant posted:

Is this the GBS "I talked to a girl once" megathread or something

that poster is bullshitting my man

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Nirvikalpa posted:

Are you a political lesbian?

i am. AMA

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Idiot Kicker posted:

I pulled some Nice Guy poo poo on a girl when I was 17 and I had no idea what a dipshit I was. Sorry wherever you are, at least I learned something.

everybody had the phase in high school, do not sweat

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The whole Eliot Rodgers thread here was pure gold. All the screenshots of his posts on the bodybuilding forum, particularly when he was corrected about the average length of penises.

yea that was a winner

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

shawty wanna gently caress

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Tricky D posted:

Did someone say Elliot Rogers?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i posted some bs in this thread like a month ago. have yall autismal mfers figured out how to talk to a female yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Wicker Man posted:

I think we scared all the girls out of here, (kicks can, adjusts backwards cap, and walks with hands in pockets )

dont fret friend, your queen is just around the corner (of gamestop)

• Locked thread