Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Considering how much evidence there is that shows off how pathetic the Nice Guys are and what a joke the term is for the past decade, you'd think these nice guys might have mutated into something else. Some other grand strategy that will take them to the promised land of butts and boobs. The nerd meta game feels like it should be changing by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rutibex posted:

there is an evolution chart

Nice Guy can evolve into either MRA or Red Pill depending on the circumstances. having awkward sex once and getting a girl pregnant will evolve into MRA, no sex at all will be Red Pill. MRA is a final evolution, but Red Pill can evolve further. if you take Red Pill and continue the celibacy strategy eventually it can evolve into its final form: MGTOW

Evolving too early with the red pill can cripple their development for life :ohdear:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I still want to know what kind of responses to that kid's comment might have been. Especially if the girl herself replied.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Golluk posted:

Is a rape knife used on the willing really a rape knife? Or does it become more of a multi use tool?

The blade grows dull :(

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Its better to sob into the mammoth breasts of an incredibly overweight man. Its the only way i can sleep at night.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If it hadn't been for Thundercock Joe,
I'd be married long time ago.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You think bisexual experiences could potentially (not guaranteed! ) provide one with the perspective needed to see women and men aren't that different at their core?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

LemonAIDS posted:

My personal experience is just that men are a lot more forward. That's basically the only difference I've experienced

Oh yeah, but I think that's mostly because we don't have anything holding us back.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the hand holding the string.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

rakovsky maybe posted:

This is true of men too if you insert paycheck or strength for appearance. Kyriarchy is complicated.

The more antisocial nerds absolutely love trying to instill some kind of pecking order with passive aggressive snippy comments & all around snarky attitude.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
MGTOW:

Wizards ARE among us.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Frosted Flake posted:

"Show a genuine interest in people" is the most basic part of How to Win Friends and Influence People.

How is that surprising?

The redpillers and such, despite their massive sexy brains and overall smartyness, can't seem to figure out basic tenants of socializing.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Many STALKERS try to strike it rich in The 'Zone, but they usually end up dying a horrible lonely death.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Deeper in the 'Zone are eerie, haunted territories and unexplained psychic assaults. None of it prevents dangerous, profit-minded adventurers from coming in. But of course the greatest danger to visitors is each other – society’s leavings, its unwanted.

Ever since I got caught peeking, I've been known as the Marked One.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Thanks to all this poo poo I've been hearing about TED talks for the past 3 years or so, I've already started hating people named Ted.

Like, why the gently caress is everyone talking about Ted all the time now? gently caress Ted, he's a moocher.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Moridin920 posted:

my friends call me horse cock clayton

we frequently compare dicks, you see

#Bisexualfriendshaming

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Men are only sexually predatory because we were never taught that sex makes us less of a person for wanting it. Nothing holding us back.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

SneakyFrog posted:

Oh ffs you loving people.

Political Lesbian ads in action:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I feel like MRAs are like snowmen trying to learn how to build a fire. If they actually did it the right way......

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I think there isn't enough media exposure of sexy dudes. I'm not talking some guy with a good jaw line flashing a wink in the magazines while dressed like he's gonna go play Jin Rummy at the old folks home, I'm talking more glistening wet dudes with dramatic poses in speedos.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I thought it was pretty funny when some chick talking on the mic in CS GO chewed out some nerdy sounding guy that was being a spaz.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Salty Josh posted:

Some chick huh? And some nerd being a spaz....

Acting out to catch her attention is probably the worst thing he could do. Second worst thing is white knighting. If I had a nerdy rear end voice and poor social skills I would just stay quiet. Oh wait...

Lol you'd think you were hearing Vin diesel if you heard me speak.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I thought women were more about those big industrial saddle horse vibrating things these days.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Remember when goons would talk about this scene, like how the guy totally owns her or something?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV1zfn60Uls

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Those burgers are probably something like 200 cal each.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mak0rz posted:

Is this a real tweet or a fake? I must know

Scott Adams is basically every negative stereotype about white collar engineer types you can think of.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Black girls are really into white guy hair. I know because the girl behind me would mess around with the back of my hair, even when the whole class was watching. She even gave me a head's up whenever I had a nose goblin going on :unsmith: But I didn't feel much attraction since she was overweight. She liked reading hilariously bad romance novels, and I sometimes teased her for it.

I suppose a similar deal with Indian girls? I got to be the "patient" (elective was EMT-B training) for a cute shorter girl. Instead of doing a proper c spine hold, she just kept fluttering her fingers in my hair.

But ad far as I could tell, I didn't even exist to her :shrug:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Just one girly at the tourney:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When you are in the room, she's super fixated on her work.

But mentally going over the curves of your butt.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Some of the most frustrating conversations I have ever had were trying to explain the concept of straight white male privilege to other straight white males. Guys I otherwise liked and respected simply could not wrap their heads around the idea.

That's crazy talk. Women all live like queens so it's us white guys that need help!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rondette posted:

Someone posted this goober's instagram account in the Schadenfreude thread, I feel it'd be right at home here too...:stare:

https://www.instagram.com/erikgarciabat/

Get distinct Elliot vibes off that face.

The most alien thing in these photos is him.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
He's the "Whaddy'a mean chicken nuggets" cat meme turned human.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Even if they cleaned up and got into great shape, the potential fallout of bitterness at getting more female attention is pretty high if they never sort out their mental hang ups and misunderstandings about women and attraction.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Groovelord Neato posted:

it means you want to have sex but aren't having sex.

Those two words keep making me think of cenobites, and then I start thinking of a dark fraternity of wannabe dude-bros.

"No tears, please. It's a waste of your manlyness."

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"We only need sexbots" :sadpeanut:

Wicker Man fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Sep 7, 2016

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Spoopy speletons. Suck my elegant tail bone, you elephant man.

These guys are basically young men that sort of slipped through the cracks of proper growth and development. Good friends, family, and mentors that back you up and help get your head on straight during the tough times in life when life isn't fair, they never had that. No guidance to learning important life lessons at key milestones, so they are stunted as gently caress. I really do get a strong "there, but for the grace of God" feel of pity for them because I almost went that way if it weren't for those things.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Beat me while speaking like a blue collar factory working cockney. With a high, cutesy voice.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Currently in mouth, probably bit in half.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Gorilla Salad posted:

And some fashions simply cannot be worn by the young.

I saved this images ages ago, just to illustrate this point. It was tagged "Janne 51 from Helsinki - Hel-looks.com".

"One of these days, you're going to DIE LAUGHING!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
TV told us about what to do when there are bullies, or what things can be like when a new friend joins our existing group of friends. But one life lesson TV/Movie/video games don't tell you very often is that you can't always get what you want. The one you pine for may never be interested in you.

I blame TV :btroll:

• Locked thread