Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

That panel with the huge cock looming at the window is loving great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

NomChompsky posted:

if only there was some kind of magic word to make these women stop taking my goods and services for free that i give them willingly

tbh it wouldnt be so bad if they just reward you with the sex you deserve

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

http://www.thefedoranerd.com/hurt-by-a-fake-youtube-nerd/

quote:

HURT BY A FAKE YOUTUBE NERD.
Posted on March 1, 2013 by The Fedora Nerd
I would say I am an avid watcher of YouTube, and I have a few vlogs that I watch every day. I am a big fan of Philip DeFranco, and a while back, he did a video showing other YouTube channels, he likes to watch one of them was a channel called “sexy nerd girl”. I checked her out, and I ended up subscribing and watching her videos. She seemed like a nerdy girl just living her life and showing the nerd culture some love. She is even one of the reasons I wanted to get into doing vlogs and videos. It was only until yesterday that I found out that the woman I thought was Valerie Lapomme is actually an actress named Stephanie Kaliner.

So I come to find that all the opinions, jokes, life events, jobs, hobbies and just about everything I saw on her YouTube channel was scripted by a whole team of writers. After more research, I found that it was said on her website and other places that Val was a character, but from just watching the videos that was never made clear until yesterday. To be honest, I was quite crestfallen, there are many reasons I feel deceived and a little betrayed.

One of the things I love about vlogs is that they are a way to share yourself with the world; it allows you to share the lenses you look at the world through. You get attached to these people, and you feel for them when they go through rough stuff. When you come to find out that the person, you became attached to being a fake it oddly hurts.

The best thing I can compare this too is if a friend you grew to know and really like as a friend told you one day that everything they told you was made up and they scripted large pieces of their interactions with you. You would feel angry, betrayed and very mad at that person and fists might even fly. This is what I feel like people who pretend to be someone else online, and then they pull off the mask.

The second reason I am upset is that I feel like she is banking on the nerd culture for views. Lately, nerd culture is becoming more and more mainstream, and nerds are slowly crawling out of basements and comic book shops into the light. When you put on a mask and pretend to be one of us, there will always be a backlash when the truth comes out. Nerd culture to me can be akin to race where you feel close to others in your group just by the very nature that they are like you. People no longer use “black face” to pretend to be black, but it seems like “Nerd face” is now becoming popular and I find it offensive.

A pretty girl saying she is a nerd and peddling these written lines and this written life is I feel wrong and hurtful. She prays on the men, women, and nerd culture to gain popularity when never fully embracing the things she says or does. I just hope the people I choose to watch are more genuine than fake Val turned out to be.

In a world of fakes we don’t need any more than we already have.

The Fedora Nerd – Ben Crawford

P.S. For anyone who was offended by the “black face” reference, i am sorry. The comment was just a comparison and the two are not equal at all. This rant was made when i was upset and is partly just a stupid thing I did when I was bored and upset. It can be taken as satire or the musings of some stupid fat nerd you can take your pick.

the comments are pretty good too imo

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Zzulu posted:

Are there nice guys for gays? Or do they just gently caress them anyway since theyre all literally massive sluts

My girlfriend's cousin is a turbo gay and constantly posts MRA rants and pictures of nearly naked hunks on Facebook that his mom will always 'Like' without fail.

He's dating someone twice his age because he lives in a bumfuck rural town of like 50 people so that was probably his only option.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

WrenP-Complete posted:

Some in the ladies thread suggested that their unicycling was good because it would be easy to push them over, but I was not in any kind of mood to commit an assault.

They also probably expect you to assault them so they can try to sue the poo poo out of you so yeah don't touch that poop.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Gorilla Salad posted:

Do these freaks work from a loving script?

*wrings hands nervously* n-.. no! of course not! *begins to sweat*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pick posted:

friendship with men is difficult if they find you attractive :(

If doesn't have to be tho. You just need better man friends that are normal and not grad students/scientists

• Locked thread