Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Oh god, I may be a Chad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I find them all incredibly amusing.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Never heard that one, and I've heard 'em all.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Niceness is about coordinating what other people think of you. Kindness is about working on what you think of yourself.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Sounds more like at least one person looking for a way out of an arranged marriage.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Assuming this is real for fun, when you unpack it, its a neat little vignette about how much trouble the internet shut-ins have interacting with the rest of the world. He uses a bunch of words that he thinks make him sound smart, but arranges them so awkwardly, and stumbles over the basics of subject/verb agreement and preposition use that the whole thing comes out like a fart in church. And he picks this point he wants to make that he thinks the rest of the world will look at and think, "Wow, that guy is really deep and interesting." and comes across as a massive poo poo heel who's so tone deaf that he thinks, "They're only laughing at me because of how insecure my shining example has made them about themselves."

Its like a verbal fedora.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Quote-Unquote posted:

I mindlessly 'comsume' "tv" and "netflix" and I sometimes go to "parties" with people I speak to on "facebook" I should probably just kill myself because I can clearly never be "cool" like a nice guy that enjoys hobbies such as putting quotation marks around everything for no reason.

Ah, and therefore such that as you cannot ever truly very compete with me in the realms of intelligent acumen. How I pity those that are the weak minded.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Quote-Unquote posted:

Be forewarned, blarzgh: I will be "un-friending" and blocking you for having the audacity and oafishness to post such utter garbage.

Now I must retire, for I feel a compulsion to challenge my intellectual capacity by reading lofty tomes such as "Catcher In The Rye" by "J" "D" "Salinger", and other similarly cognitively stimulating "literary material" that is frequently included in "government-mandated" educational "curricula" for thirteen "year" olds. Have "fun" with your "parties" and talking to "females", "ignoramus".

Ah, fortnight "thine" simulacrum; wherever howthus; timpany faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Quote-Unquote posted:

I'm a nice guy ama

I'm unironically a Chad.

Edit: no nazi tattoos though.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Dreddout posted:

How many "I love Satan" wife beaters do you own?

The number of tank tops that I own more than makes up for the fact that none of them expressly worship the dark lord.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Talking to people on the internet is like talking through thin walls. If thats all you ever do, you never learn the other 90% of interpersonal communication.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

The internet makes you stupid, if you will.

*shakes fist! *tips fedora and removes steampunk goggles *exclaims like supervillian: Dammit, you're right!" *masturbates with own tears!*

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
It's even painful to read knowing it's parody.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

i did not realize a guy was into me and i made him sad and angry (sangry) and this thread feels awkward now

i have done this a lot o times

tell us more, please. Human sadness sates me.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I've always had trouble being friends with attractive women because my penchant for wearing tank tops often reveals my swastika tattoos which women find irresistible, and before you know it,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
goddamn poo poo got heavy in here. gonna fix this the only way i know how.

• Locked thread