Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
So what was the fire hose in your vagina like? Were you afraid he'd make a robot to torture a copy of you if you turned him down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I know plenty of girls those stupid cards would work on, given a social situation where asking them out would work too.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Uh, usually guys who want to be clear they're interested in casual sex introduce themselves less forwardly than that.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm only on page 15 of this thread so far, but I've got to ask, who the gently caress sends texts and expects responses within minutes, especially when they're contacting someone they don't know well, or at all? They'll spam like ten texts in as many minutes and then call the person who hasn't even typed a response back yet a shallow whore or whatever.

I keep in touch with most of my friends through text or chat programs, and I'd say average delay unless someone is available at that moment to shoot the poo poo is probably 2-5 hours per exchange of texts. People have jobs and kids and hobbies and poo poo.

I share their insecurities, if not their wildly inappropriate behavior in response to them, so I think I can offer some insight.

Nagging at them, pretty much constantly, is the notion that the last 2-3 women they've talked to are emblematic of all women. If they haven't gotten any replies at all it starts to eat at their ego, "why am I not worth even an attempt at conversation by anyone?"

But, rather than shutting down those fears with rationalizations like "sometimes that's just how things go, move on" they've gotta be externalizing them, and finding someone to blame. Obviously it's those drat whores going for other guys for shallow reasons. Nerdrage.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Moridin920 posted:

a minority of 1, oppressed by the world

Only by those evil women.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Slokir posted:

Where the fertile, female human organisms at?

So... what's more autistic than decimal points on an approximate, subjective scale?

Everything else about this post.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Tricky D posted:

Incel genes

Yep that's definitely a thing that evolution would select for. Not reproducing. Makes sense.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

CharlestonJew posted:

is raising your child to be an incel considered abuse?

I already know the answer it totally is wtf is wrong with these people

There is no subreddit it's okay to raise your child to be a user of.

Imagine someone here talked about trying to make their kid a goon. That would be a good reason to call CPS

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

TastyAvocado posted:

quote:

a nightmare in pro-rape

Do you think it's a complete lack of empathy for women that keeps this nice guy from dating?

Being unable to see another's perspective well enough to get why being raped is utterly traumatic probably keeps him from successfully approaching anyone ever.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
No, really. It's because they have completely dehumanized women in their heads.

They're literally just "those things for sex and babies" to them.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
It gives you bad habits for life. You're constantly searching for the perfect word to describe an idea in your head instead of just breaking down the thought into smaller pieces.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

gigawhite posted:

I wouldn't want to join any club that would have me as a member, and I wouldn't want to gently caress any woman who would have me as a partner

What if she acted really disgusted by you but still eventually, and disdainfully put out?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The number of people who's lives would improve dramatically if they lost internet access is dramatic

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Ha ha it was just a joke. How dumb was this woman to take it serious. By the way it's totally true, and I take it serious.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
You whore bitches don't deserve my defensive ego.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
That's it. I'm officially opening a clavicle augmentation clinic. Then give the customers a sham surgery and a fake measuring tape.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I always want to contribute to these threads with more than peanut gallery stuff, but I also am terrified of having any of these sites in my browser history.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

tater_salad posted:

yeah I"m on a watch list for sure.

I'm just imagining having to explain the idea the red pill and why I'm not a misogynistic douche to my girlfriend.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

green chicken feet posted:

With their talk about women not being real people, do incels generally have terrible relationships with their moms? Do they look at their own mothers or grandmas and see someone who isn't really human - or do they make an exception for them?

Ever hear of an Oedipus complex?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Zzulu posted:

cummies

Is there a more disturbing word in the English language? The infantalizing of sex is so loving creepy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The Saurus posted:

Nah it was a guy that she was dating at the time.

Elliot was still a spoilt rich little prick, he deliberately went to college wearing an Armani suit with a rolex watch driving a fancy car and was outraged that all the women didn't immediately run up to him and beg to give him their vagina.

He absolutely refused to make the first move because in his mind that meant it "didn't count" and wouldn't soothe his ego.

How broken do you have to be to think you're being wronged by other people who don't seek you out?

I mean, obviously the same level of broken as to be a loving murderer, I guess.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

tater_salad posted:

lets all not forget that all normie sex havers who have sex with women who aren't virgins are cvcked
code:
 cucked 
edit: well poo poo that' didnt' work

Just let the filter win. Lie back and think of lowtax.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

These posts were fine and you're only hurting yourself.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Has the saurus, considered stuffing a vagina full of nice tokens to make it more accommodating?

This thread has taught me nothing makes women ready for sex like prepackaged gestures of kindness.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Remember, it doesn't count as good relationship advice unless you can quantify it. Cubic centimeters per dollar is the relevant question.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Dreddout posted:

:psyduck: I didn't even know that that expression was specifically British!

It's not. Maybe the lack of contractions sounds a bit out of place to an American though.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

gigawhite posted:

Well, looks like it's time for me to friend zone this thread. I'll return when I'm lonely and crave attention

So all the time?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
You whore bitches don't deserve a nice colloquialism like "can't be bothered"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Moridin920 posted:

man i've hosed all night before and not gotten chafed

you just uh need to make sure she's WET ffs

But that costs extra nice guy tokens.

First you gotta pay for the time, then the consent, then the space, then wetness, next you'll be expecting us to give them orgasms.

These feminazis are nickel and diming us nice guys.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Pick posted:

it's importnt to get the hottest mate ever because you and your spouse will be beautiful forever and never age

Um. I'm male, so I can just divorce her and get another 20 year old, or whine on the internet about not getting a 20 year old forever. Duh.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

LT56 posted:

It's the weekend so best to break out the ProudSexHaver™ and incel shame threads while rocking out to rave music. Shake ya rear end wat urself etc :P

Not currently a sexhaver. Taking things slow in my current relationship and not resenting it like a child, though.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

LT56 posted:

g00d j0b :-D *pat on the back*

Yep, definitely continuing with bare minimum decent human being poo poo. Better get rewarded with sex soon, right?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

LT56 posted:

SUCK ALL THE DICKS YALL FUCKMANS SUCK ALL THE DICKS

That sounds like so much work.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The whole making fun of fedoras thing came from the fact that dumb people thought they're a shortcut to classy, mostly on fictional character cues.

Any formal hat can look quite nice if the whole loving outfit was arranged to fit together. But not "this hat will make me Indiana Jones"

Anyone with enough fashion sense to know that isn't going to obsess over one item enough to be offended by the above mockery. Which means you can safely say anyone actively defending wearing a fedora on the internet is exactly the kind of person who made it happen in the first place.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

HardDisk posted:

if you are nice naturally then its isn't work :angel:

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what "nice guys" think of themselves. Because they're not paying a bit of attention to the effects they have on others.

I put as much effort as I can to being as nice to everyone in my life as I can reasonably manage, and honestly, most people are pretty nice back. I'm pretty sure that's just being a normal, emotionally healthy adult.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Unironically agreeing that those guys don't deserve a nice doggie like that bitch.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The broccoli as conspiracy thing was parody, right?

Right??

That poo poo is delicious and gives you gas only compared to a diet completely free of dietary fiber.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

RicochetD20 posted:

I remember reading about this whore who was a playboy model and stripper when she was 18, and then she decided that's not what she wanted to do with her life so she went to college, got a degree, studied law at Harvard Law School, and became a very high ranking and powerful judge.
Reading this story made me very angry, and I still get angry thinking about it. I believe that once a woman is a whore, she is always a whore and she should be forbidden from getting married or having any profession outside of prostitution. Slutty behavior should permanently forfeit a woman's right to be taken seriously.

Where do guys get these Madonna-whore complexes? Is there something in society that pushes this line of thinking?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

NomChompsky posted:

I see a lot of talkin about nice guys but where are the actual nice guys surely we've got a few who could be rollin around in here.

I've absolutely been a nice guy, recently even, and am projecting my deep sense of shame by mocking others, rather than directly addressing the unhealthy friendship I had with a woman recently in a manner that would almost certainly lead to mockery by my fellow goons if shared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Zzulu posted:

Are there nice guys for gays? Or do they just gently caress them anyway since theyre all literally massive sluts

I've heard that there are gay pick up artists. That's similar.

• Locked thread