Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

tater_salad posted:

going into r/incels makes me want to seriously just go give them all a hug and then get out before they :smithicide:

From what I saw of incel posts... you would not likely make it back.

I thought I understood low self-esteem O_O I was wrong.

Also Buscemi isn't hot as hell but he's still not ugly and seems like a genuinely great person.

Zzulu posted:

I've seen the ugliest god drat dudes with girlfriends. Like, real life troll folk.

Pretending that it's your cheekbones or size of your clavicles or hwatever other insane poo poo they're saying is just a defense mechanism they can shift all their blame to... cuz it's much harder to realize that it's you, as a person and individual that is the actually offputting thing

That's probably because he inherited or won the lottery so she's only with him because he's rich to syphon the $$$$ awway from him and replace it with despair while she leaves him for another guy that's a 9 or 10. Then put your frozen chicken directly in an oven pan with no oil or seasoning or anything. There is no way incels like us get high paying jobs because only guys with great genes get the best ones. Women are scum and only use us good men. Afterwards you might want to pour some Wal-mart wine in a plastic cup and maybe throw in some thinly chopped cucumber to your feast to make Napoleon jealous.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Sep 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
How the hell is Buscemi a 1 based on that grid thing that was posted about 100 pages ago?

Makes 0 sense because 1-3 seem to be severe deformities/burns/injuries to just very bad skin + facial hair + bad glasses + disproportionate eyes or nose or other things.

Edit: ^^ Pretty much.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Wow.... that r/incel board is something else O_O

Some people are moderately open to discussion with "normies" but the majority seem to just right out lash at them and accuse them of wanting to bully and mock them to exacerbate their status... not sure how you can go further down from there but apparently there is another level they think they can reach and really don't want to.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
A recent post on our favourite location.

Followed by the most beautiful of responses to support their friend:

Though, at least some posters aren't in the same boat:

"she could learn to be nicer to people like us if she gets rape threats from us"

Edit:

VV Fair enough, not a frequent flyer of these places.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Sep 8, 2016

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

since we are talking about clavicles I have been thinking of getting a clavicle tattoo.

Thoughts on that will help my incel?

(I'm still not sure what incel is?)

Depends, is it dickbutt?

From what I gathered incels are: people of utterly crushing depression and low self-esteem combined with a high level of anger and high agression towards women due to blaming them for the plethora of poo poo that happens to them, their unhappiness, mental conditions and body type and thinking that being openly hostile towards them in response to rejection will teach them something and impro.... I don`t know. Portmanteau of Involuntary Celibate.

Crawlspace can also probably sum up some of it.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

SERIOUS POST:

Am I still incel if i involuntarily have a penis in my mouth?????

absolutely 100% involuntarily

Is it attached to a human body that seems to be interested in you continuing?

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

This incel community definitely seems like a group that benefits from talking to each other and not the outside world.

Unfortunately I think it`s also a huge part of their problem... or just having an internet connection in general.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Saurus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

There was a pretty interesting documentary about incels. The person who made it was a woman, so they basically opened themselves up 100% for her.

A bunch of these guys look actually ok to decent and really just seem to suffer crippling anxiety and self-hate. That Reddit makes them talk like all of them are 0.5/10 or some poo poo.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Saurus posted:

Yeah the guys says in the first 5 minutes that "For a support forum it sometimes has the opposite effect"

It's a shame that when these guys are feeling down about themselves they get sucked into these poisonous communities and philosophies like red pill or PUA or MGTOW or whatever.

I got friendzoned by a girl when I was 16 and read the ladder theory and all that stuff. I grew out of it, it seems like many people don't and just continue to let these other bitter men shape their worldview, which makes it less and less likely that they will eventually find someone.

I was super lucky on that front when I was younger and dealt with rejection once in elementary. Didn't actually care at the time (because SPORTS AND GUY FRIENDS are more important and stuff) and just never saw it as a crippling event.

But yeah, for some of these guys, I can see rejection as what destroys their own self image more than it should. I think it's Adam? He's totally fine, like, he's obviously super nervous when he talks but he doesn't look like poo poo or anything.

Timing and circumstances seem to be a whole lot about why these guys end up with so much spite inside of them to the point of thinking rape threats are not only fine, but women would learn from being subjected to such a traumatic event which makes them fall into :wtc: land. It's also unfortunate because the same people will dismiss, insult, doxx or worse, the people that enter their domain and try to give them advice.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Carmant posted:

I had sex tongiht by the way

:69snypa:

Did she reject you after you showed her your clavicles?

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Carmant posted:

My clavs are pretty nice thank god

drat... Now I'm going to have to find your profile.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

Is there a more disturbing word in the English language? The infantalizing of sex is so loving creepy.

Not a singular word but if you combine that one with "daddy" in a sentence, it gets slightly more horrifying.

Even their bots are messed up:

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Sep 9, 2016

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Before finding this thread and discovering these reddits, I would have called bullshit.

I'm not sure what is real anymore....

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Fat Shat Sings posted:

sex with women doesn't count and if you aren't a virgin you are a slut

Sorry but slut is between 3 and 7 sex partners within 5 years if younger than 25.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Troposphere posted:

like if you stick things in a vagina enough it's just gonna magically expand so it can fit bigger dicks and this is a process you do over many weeks

SUPERSIZE IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Women are hormonal robots. We can see that when they go on hormonal contraceptives. The guy they think they feel attracted to on the Pill stops attracting them when they stop taking it. Instead the hunky construction worker down the street makes them wet.
And I'm not making this up. You can find this phenomenon referenced in college textbooks on human sexuality. You can buy slightly older editions of these from Amazon vendors at good discounts. Everyone should have at least one of them in his library.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Sep 9, 2016

• Locked thread