Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cnut
May 3, 2016

Tumble posted:

let's face it, there really is a lot more bitter angry guys than bitter angry women

Wait 'til you hit middle age! (Or, hell, even 30s). Woo boy, it evens out in a loving hurry, LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

I disagree with the premise of this thread. You whore bitches DO deserve a nice guy like me :smug:

cnut
May 3, 2016

What I don't get is why they make such a big deal about going their own way. Are they expecting women to say "No! Please don't go! Forgive us! Let us gently caress you!" LOLOL Yeah, they probably are.

cnut
May 3, 2016

ravenkult posted:

In my defense we were like 15 at the time and had never touched a tittie.

Still...

cnut
May 3, 2016

Moon Atari posted:

Women lack penises, so must use material trinkets as a symbolic replacement serving the same function that the oral transfer of semen plays in male platonic bonding. The true tragedy in this is that gender wage disparity means that women are doubly burdened by this extra expense.

Men! :argh:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

srsly what is it with some girls n horses
is it really jus their massive dongs?

The saddle rubs their clit.

cnut
May 3, 2016

elise the great posted:

lol @ anyone so ignorant of female anatomy they think the clit is touching the saddle

the clit's out front, my friends, not between the booty cheeks, do you think biker ladies are secretly masturbating or have you just never seen the perineum of a vagina-haver with the lights on

(ps if the clit were in a position to contact the saddle women would ACTIVELY HATE riding horses... I've gone horseback riding exactly twice in my life and hated both times because if any part of your nethers is pressed against the saddle it's like getting beaten with a two-by-four until your butt knuckles rupture. If your crotch is nestling the pommel you're basically riding the handlebars of the bike, you'll look like a loving idiot and your joints are going to last twenty-two seconds AND the horse will be angry that you're so stupid and probably throw you off. Girls like horses because they are enormous powerful animals that can be trained to submit to their direction and control, and because Lisa Frank.)

:spergin:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Only the ignorant ones. Which may make up a large sample of men but I wouldn't know.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Does it have little red bits all over it so it looks spicy?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Frosted Flake posted:

"Show a genuine interest in people" is the most basic part of How to Win Friends and Influence People.

How is that surprising?

Once you can fake sincerity you've got it made.

cnut
May 3, 2016

E1M1 posted:

We've got more control and choice in our dating lives than ever and we've never been less happy

The tyranny of choice.

cnut
May 3, 2016

-Radium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

Clearly, this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt of a feminist conspiracy to put wimminz into positions where they can seduce men who'd otherwise go their own way, also...

And steal their precious bodily fluids!

• Locked thread