Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Coolness Averted posted:

r/badatjudginthings thinks MAI WAIFE is hot! Take that internet!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm genuinely curious what I posted about apples :prepop:

The Saurus, flipping expertly through pizza box file cabinet

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Carmant posted:

I had sex tongiht by the way

:69snypa:

what was his name

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Saurus posted:

guys with small dicks are luckier than guys with big dicks (like me) imo

at least guys with small dicks will probably get to have sex with a girl once they get back to her place because she'll be too embarassed to back out once you're both naked

It usually takes me at least several days and sometimes weeks of stretching a girl in various ways before I can actually bang her

at what point in your time spent stalking embarassing retards did you come to the depressing realization that adopting their dislikeable and luridly mockable mannerisms was the closest youll ever get to a personality

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Somehow I am not getting the sense that The Saurus knows much about such ephemera as "realization" or "self-awareness" or "being a competent human being."

Clochette has always struck me as pretty reasonable, but now I am left questioning that impression.

I found myself questioning her judgment because shed always make threads about embarassing idiots and yet none of them included a wedding photo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

women choose men for all types of reasons, not always so shallow as penis size

sometimes for deeper and more enduring reasons, for example a shared interest in monitoring the daily routines of a severely retarded man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

lol

• Locked thread