Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I get friend-zoned by my heterosexual male friends all the time. They're such cunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Gaunab posted:

I don't think you can defend "nice guys" without someone claiming you're a redpiller/mra. Way to let the patriarchy win.

There are no nice guys ever. Just rapists and future rapists

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pick posted:

I am telling you I know these women. My current workplace is actually absolutely full of them. They're alone and they always have been. No one has ever even tried to love them. They find solace in community work but they go home and the place is empty. I'm trying to set my phone down more often and instead of check it on break, try to have a convo with some of them but the work is depressing so it's hard (thanks internet and alt-tabbing)

Yeah, but that's just portland for you. The only emotions they are capable of are expressions of smug and passive aggression

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

subhuman filth posted:

in the media I guess. I've never encountered it, at least not in a relationship context.

I've seen it a bunch in a hook up context but that was in southern california, where worship of youth is higher than Christianity in the bible belt

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I'm a nice guy, where the sex at?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

does the "end zone" in football have anything to do with the"friend zone" b/c i've watched over 9 football games and i've never seen anyone have sex

Lots of man on man hugging and passing of balls

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Jesus christ. Men are the worst.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I've never gone on a blind date and had to worry about being in a public place so that I wouldn't end up drugged, or raped, or violently attacked by the other person. And I've dated some huuugeeee women

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Ratjaculation posted:

A few years ago my buddy hosted a party. He invited this one guy out of pity since he really had no friends. Let's call him "Ahmad". Now Ahmad really had a thing for this girl at the party let's call her "Nadia" but she friend zoned the gently caress out of him. He spent the entire time at the party being passive aggressive towards her and making cringeworthy sexist jokes and passive aggressively trying to cockblock any guys that were trying to talk to her.

Anyhow Nadia got really annoyed with him and kept belittling him after a while then decided to have really loud sex with this other guy at the party towards the end of the night. Ahmad cried himself to sleep cuddling with a pillow he thought belonged to her but really belonged to my buddy who hosted the party. My buddy disposed of that pillow the next day.

He should have just of jerked off to the loud sex. With enough imagination and drugs he might have misremembered the sequence of things later in life.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
"Going down, M'Lady?"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pick posted:

9. feed me beets

Female version of the unasked for dick pick would be sending a picture of post beet red shits

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Brown became a fan favorite, partly because he was easy to spot, and partly because of his eccentric gravedigger dance. During the 1996 season, it became known that Brown would regularly order the "Gilbertburger" — a Triple Whopper with extra everything, cut in half with extra cheese, no pickles — always obtained from the Oneida Street Burger King in Green Bay. Burger King even made it available for a short time as a promotion in Wisconsin Burger King restaurants.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mak0rz posted:

Is this a real tweet or a fake? I must know

It's not not fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Love her and leaf her