Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
hey guys and gals! don't mean to be a nazi about this - "exterminate the jews" lol /sarcasm - but i was just in the bathroom and somebody's forgotten their thousands of shards of broken glass. don't get me wrong, i totally understand, shards of glass can be hard to spot, as i have discovered. from now on just make sure that when you're done with your thousands of shards of broken glass that you clear them out from communal spaces, ok? jace - i know we've spoken about this. peace...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

lise - hey, you're at work, right? because i think you must have forgotten your piano wire on your way out this morning. so don't go crazy checking your pockets or anything. i know - it's always in the last place you look, and i wouldn't've even thought to look across my bedroom doorway at approximately neck height so i feel ya. but, if you look in my 'little red book' (lol you know i'm not like that) you'll find that i frown on this kinda thing, a little. hope we can talk later. tc

~sig~

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

boy, what a surprise! dudes, it's fine with me if your friends crash on the couch in the living room. really, it's fine. i just wish you'd either tell me or warn them that i get home late, because your friend tonight was so surprised he must've thought i was a home intruder! well, i managed to disarm him but he ran out the door before i could talk to him and now i don't know how to get this machete back to him. please give your friends a heads-up next time, dudes. call me the 'poison dwarf' but i don't think that's too small of me.

~sig~

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

"bitches - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!" isn't that what you always say, greg? hey, i feel you on that one. i especially feel you when they're in my bedroom, lol, and when they're highly trained attack bitches. it's not a thoughtcrime to show a little consideration. please come collect these massive, pissy dogs. they're not just for christmas...

~sig~

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

ok, heads up: we're out of sugar. and by 'out of sugar' i mean 'our sugar jar was full of rat poison so i'm buying some sugar'. don't know how that happened but teatime with mum turned ugly real fast. anyway, call me 'mao zedong' because even though i'm the only one here who drinks tea i'd like to 'redistribute your income' to buy some drat real sugar. lol. thanks everybody

~sig~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey gang, i know some of you probably work construction jobs, so i understand why you have to mix concrete, but please please use the wheelbarrow by the garage for that. this is the third time this month that i've had to ask everyone not to use the toilets as a mixing bowl.

at the very least, when you mix it, make sure you get all of it out, because it almost seems like you're leaving an entire bag of quickcrete in there -- that kind of wastefulness must be expensive.

• Locked thread