Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

cvnvcnv posted:

Still not surprising. If they wanted the belt on Seth they would have kept it on him when it was placed on Dean, Roman is being punished, and Seth already got his return rub via clean pin. Dean is a face against a heel and another heel, and if he were ever going to do such a thing, now would be the time for it to happen. That's like eight points on top of the base 33% chance he had, and Dean's win was overwhelmingly likely even if elements of the build could be seen as misleading. It's exciting as heck but c'mon, person with the most to gain going over when the story and momentum call for it makes sense.

You clearly have nothing else going in life but sheesh you act like a punk about this stuff. I hadn't posted in here in half a year or something, have no recollection of your existence, yet you're coming behind and lobbing insults like you have a vendetta lol Chill out, twat.

Of course it's not surprising if you think about what is logical, what would make sense, and a good story. But this is the WWE. They do the exact opposite of logical constantly. That is why it's shocking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

cvnvcnv posted:

Still not surprising. If they wanted the belt on Seth they would have kept it on him when it was placed on Dean, Roman is being punished, and Seth already got his return rub via clean pin. Dean is a face against a heel and another heel, and if he were ever going to do such a thing, now would be the time for it to happen. That's like eight points on top of the base 33% chance he had, and Dean's win was overwhelmingly likely even if elements of the build could be seen as misleading. It's exciting as heck but c'mon, person with the most to gain going over when the story and momentum call for it makes sense.

You clearly have nothing else going in life but sheesh you act like a punk about this stuff. I hadn't posted in here in half a year or something, have no recollection of your existence, yet you're coming behind and lobbing insults like you have a vendetta lol Chill out, twat.

lmao at this guy melting down because he got called a dingus

efb by a mile

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I should start calling more people dinguses. I didn't know it was this devastatingly effective.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

projecthalaxy posted:

I should start calling more people dinguses. I didn't know it was this devastatingly effective.

Oh yeah well I spoke to Brock Lesnar and he said, these are his words not mine, that YOU are the dingus! The stupid idiot dingus!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
One Dirty Dingus Is All It Takes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Foochs posted:

dingus

more powerful than any curse

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

One Dirty Dingus Is All It Takes

pretty sure this is also cvnvcnv's mom's personal mantra

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Annihilate the sanity of a suspected dingus with this one weird trick

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

How was that a meltdown

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

RBX posted:

How was that a meltdown

quote:

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

you come at the foochs, you best not miss

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Hey, the dingus store called! They're running out of you!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also

cvnvcnv posted:

Savage beatdown from the daisy chain lmao It takes a group of y'all randos to exhibit the strength of one actual person, rad, and you rule your digital high school halls here, also rad. Why you stop being so darn cool and start exhibiting an inability to move on or stay on discussion, I don't understand.

So I'll be elsewhere staying on-topic as usual and not hounding people in lieu of absolutely nothing, your game, and when any you starts being mouthy brats again, we'll have proof beyond question who the problems are. :wave:

lol at the comedy forum needing to be 100% on topic 24/7

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when your back is up against the wall, being dingused in front of everyone, what would you say? Probably worse than attacking someone's life value and calling them very bad words, i'll tell you that much. But in this squared circle the only grudge matches are against grudges themselves

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Becky and Nattie may have gone from #BO to #BOO if it didn't have to immediately follow Sami and KO, and/or if they had made Nattie's heel turn even remotely logical.

Also, my cousin's 6 year old daughter marked out big time for Bayley and it was adorable

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm partially convinced Becky just keeps losing until she is thrust into another four horsewomen 4-way, then gets the surprise victory. out of the 4 of them she never won a belt and just continues to get hosed over, what else could possibly happen.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MinibarMatchman posted:

what else could possibly happen.

same thing that happens to everyone that gets really good at losing

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I could see the standup career working out better for Becky, at least.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Man if Roman called people dinguses more they'd have had no trouble getting him over.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

while i generally agree, not everyone has equal circumstances and a guy who is given a silver platter does the one thing they shouldn't do i feel there is a place for some mockery. but then again i view this more as "didn't alert the office to his adderall perscription" more than even using fatburners or steroids. Feels more like he hosed up with a clerical error

No, if it was adderall, it was probably recreational, cuz he doesn't work in an office and his essay isn't due. What of it tho?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Blasmeister posted:

I could see the standup career working out better for Becky, at least.

Until the twist where her opening act turns on her!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

No, if it was adderall, it was probably recreational, cuz he doesn't work in an office and his essay isn't due. What of it tho?

I feel like WWE is spreading the adderall rumour themselves because they think we're just dingusy enough to believe that he wasnt guzzling steroids by the jug

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Soothing Vapors posted:

I feel like WWE is spreading the adderall rumour themselves because they think we're just dingusy enough to believe that he wasnt guzzling steroids by the jug

I hope I have made dingus A Thing on this forum.

Love ya, SV.

--Not SV's wife

(My first one of those! :unsmith:)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I hope I have made dingus A Thing on this forum.

Love ya, SV.

--Not SV's wife

(My first one of those! :unsmith:)

dont Tater Tot it unless it turns out you were a sleeper roman fan all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

pretty sure this is also cvnvcnv's mom's personal mantra
lol

• Locked thread